It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare Sun Anomalies...Freaking Amazing...A Must Watch....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
As I am going through youtube like I do at the beginning of every week I first saw a video that I already posted and then I came across this one...In this video are alot different things that I remeMber when they happened I wondered what the hell they were...the video doesnt really provide many answers but it is awesome seeing them all put together....i hope you enjoy...

Take a look at rare anomalies, eclipses and strange objects flying around our sun. View two distinctively different and unusual entities that show up mysteriously after solar flares. Both show at the same time but in two different areas of the sun. This is rare footage with a large variety of pictures and movies of our sun in March 2011. Telescope and satellite footage analyzed and brought to attention. Strange objects captured during C.M.E.'s. See "sun rods" and thousands of moving objects, swarming the sun. All filters and websites were used. Take a look for yourself and then do your own research to determine for yourself. sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

edit on 18-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

IMAGE ARTIFACTS - DEBRIS Occasionally one will see bright blobs or streaks appearing in the STEREO coronagraph images. These have been seen before by the SOHO mission, and are caused by micrometeorite impacts knocking off small pieces of the multi-layer insulation blankets which are wrapped around the spacecraft. These small debris particles are brightly illuminated by the Sun, and are easily seen by the coronagraphs if they wander into the field of view. They are tremendously out-of-focus, and often appear as "donut" shapes in the COR1 and COR2 telescopes because of the central occulter in these telescopes. The bigger the piece of debris appears, the closer it is to the telescope. Because the COR1 and COR2 images are generally built up from a series of images, the same piece of debris will often show up multiple times.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Debris folks....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I'm so fed up with those pictures of "strange objects around the sun"... they are visible just for a few seconds and clearly its device error. Just get over it already.

You can clearly see that those "white spots" (alien spaceships?) are fake (error). They are overlapping "stereo" writing and they should not.... stereo writing also have black border and it should be visible regardless of color of those white spots.

Sorry for my English.
edit on 18-4-2011 by ophis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I’ll tell you what I’m fed up with, rude comments and sour attitudes.

Thanks for the vid op, you never know one of those screen shots could be important, it would be good if people who know allot about Soho and the sun would take the time to look through them just in case.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

thank you for saying something about the rudness....it didnt bother me much since it was coming from someone who obviosly doesnt post very much and looks like a noncontributer to the site...all i can say is at least i try...

new topics

top topics

join