It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lacerta/Reptillian interview thread?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have read this whole story... you know what ? I will find that place where they are having daily suntan, and I will come back to this topic when I have the pics and videos. :-DD

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
www.subversiveelement.com this is William One Sac's site he has it there.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Please close this thread, hate fairy tales
sounds like total crap to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Please close this thread, hate fairy tales

Another example of this story - A very good friend of mine i've never seen told me that his grandma is a rat.The same stuff, i tell ya

sounds like total crap to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
well it probably is total crap but if that is the case to you just dont post here.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It may be a fairy tale, but it is interesting to read.. one day we wull find out, that it is all true...

Anybody still remembers, that some years ago everyone stated that the Earth is flat? Well, now we say it is a sphere. It will go on. Anyway, Lacerta was right about those "bubbles", scientists have proven, that the Universe is football shaped.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well, i skimmed through most of the story, it was very interesting and it both intrigued and frightened me. If it is real, then thats pretty intense and frightening (as well as kick ass lol) . If it isn't, o well. I just keep an open mind with these kind of things. Interesting stuff...someone sure was creative if its fake. Who knows, i guess we will find out someday.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I agree you just have to keep an open mind...enough to know something else exsists out there...maybe not to this effect EXACTLY!!!! but other species and intelligent life forms that are not human....either way there is nothing we can do about it....neither pro- or con-.....just sit back and watch the evolution the earth and its content make, and use your own judgment.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Its sad that the study of Ufology will never be accepted by the greater public because of obvious (and poorly done) hoaxes like this.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join