Lacerta/Reptillian interview thread?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I am sorry if this kind of topic is not allowed and will not be offended if a moderator deletes it.

I am looking for a thread which was on the 1st/2nd page of this section of the forums yesterday.

In it contained links to a writing of a meeting between a man, through his friend, and a female reptillian by the name of Latera? I think the meeting took place in a Scandanavian country.

I read through half of the writing before closing the browser due to having to leave the house. My computer is set to destroy my computer history on start up so I can no longer remember the thread title and I have not been able to find it through looking by myself or using the search function. I am eager to read more.

Any help on directing me too it would be great.

Many thanks

Kriz

[edit on 27-7-2004 by Kriz_4]

(just editing the name of the Alien, for a better search result)

[edit on 29-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I couldn't find it either.... I was going to see if it was trashed, but my "mod-dom" is currently experiencing technical difficulties, hehe....

Perhaps edit your thread title, with the name Latera interview, etc. added, so it catches the thread author's eye...

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You're probably referring to the Lacerta file. Here's the link...

Lacerta file part 1 and 2

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
they mentioned "Illojiim" isn't that the race the Cloneaid people say we came from?

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cy4111
they mentioned "Illojiim" isn't that the race the Cloneaid people say we came from?

No, although it might be pronounced the same, the ones the Cloneaid people go on about are the Elohim

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I typically dont consider a tripod website as reliable information :\

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
but it did say that it was the honest truth somewhere in the text so it must be !!!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
that word Ilojiim, seems like it might sound alot like Eloheem, and if i remember right, isn;t that a word in hebrew for angels, os something, someone help me here!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
that word Ilojiim, seems like it might sound alot like Eloheem, and if i remember right, isn;t that a word in hebrew for angels, os something, someone help me here!

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Sigh, yea elohim is a word used in the bible, in genesis, as the name of the god which created the world and us. Just to clear that up even though I think this article is bs. oh well

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Question .. If humans are some sort of basted engineered race, and the reptilians are the real indigenous species to the planet, why than does she refers to birds and other reptiles as ...

When Lacerta says " Yes, but not like your birds or primitive reptiles."

Wuldn't she say " Yes, but not like surface birds or primative reptiles ."

After all its their plannet . I believe if you look through the interview more I'm sure there are other contradictions in the interview. I still require more proof .

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opus
Question .. If humans are some sort of basted engineered race, and the reptilians are the real indigenous species to the planet, why than does she refers to birds and other reptiles as ...

When Lacerta says " Yes, but not like your birds or primitive reptiles."

Wuldn't she say " Yes, but not like surface birds or primative reptiles ."

After all its their plannet . I believe if you look through the interview more I'm sure there are other contradictions in the interview. I still require more proof .

For the same reason we would refer to monkeys as primitive mammals.

The issue I have with this so-called interview is her constant insistence of humans' inability to comprehend anything complex.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I found the whole aliens interested in earth for copper thing bunk. Even in our own solar system there are much better sources than earth for metals. We have a huge asteroid belt full of (M) type asteroids that are full of metals if you could travel all the way to earth mining these things would be cake.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The issue I have with this so-called interview is her constant insistence of humans' inability to comprehend anything complex.

This is an oft-used cop-out used by those claiming contact, to explain why they can't give more detail. It's also used in religion as "The lord works in mysterious ways", again, simply claiming man cannot comprehend it, so don't question it....

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Many thanks Gazrok for suggesting the title change and thanks Olafski for the link, that was what I was looking for. I shall have a good read and see what I think to it.

Thanks again

Kriz

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Where are the drawing/sketches he made of latera ect?

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

It's also a sure sign of a writer who lacks the imagination to get out of the corner that they wrote themselves into. You'd think the 'Reptillian' name would be enough to give it away.....crocodile...croc-o-s#*t

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What's really sad is for every 5 that disbelieve this, 2 will continue to spread it around as truth and eventually after soldifying itself as UFO community "fact" some writer will build a book with "research" around it and we'll see posts claiming it's all true 5 years from now.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte
What's really sad is for every 5 that disbelieve this, 2 will continue to spread it around as truth and eventually after soldifying itself as UFO community "fact" some writer will build a book with "research" around it and we'll see posts claiming it's all true 5 years from now.

I thought it was already 4-5 years old?
Yeah, well - it sounds bizarre but as I have said before - this is yet another source for the possible existance of reptilians. Agreed its not the best one.
The interesting twist in this one is offcourse the claim of Lacerta that her race is on "our side" in the coming war!
Usually its quite the opposite.

She said that she came from an opening to the underground about 300km north to where they were (South Sweden) - that should be about right in my neighbourhood then.
If Im suddenly never heard of again, Im probably off searching em out

posted on Aug, 1 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well I had a good read and it was interesting if similar to a lot of writings such as these.

As usual I found the "you are not advanced enough to understand" and "I am not allowed to tell You" statements frustrating.

Oh well, thanks for the help in finding the story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join