It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order Is Unfolding In Front Of Our Very Eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
So we’ve all seen the videos with many world leaders mentioning a new world order. It is a conspiracy that just cannot be denied anymore.

Sorry for the embed not working, here is the link
www.youtube.com...

Follow this link to you tube to watch the remainder of the series.

However, there are those who will hear these words uttered with their own ears, and still wont hear. And so I present some of the goings on in the world that point to New World Order agenda, unfolding in front of our very eyes, yet most do not see.

I am certainly no expert on the matter, and I know there are many many more examples that can be presented here, so for those of you that know of other examples, please mention it here, for I too am interested in learning more.

We have the New world Religion
www.uri.org...
An attempt to bring all world religions together as one.

We have a calling for a New World Currency
www.telegraph.co.uk...

We have New World Economic order called for from the BRICS group
www.abovetopsecret.com...
A good thing in my opinion, that they want to print their own money, but perhaps this will crash the International Monetary System, enabling the bringing about of a global currency?

The Freedom tower at the site of the 9/11 nuclear demolition is now called the “One World Trade Centre”
en.wikipedia.org...
A real blasphemy to the people.

I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before we start hearing about calls for Global Education Systems and One World Legal Systems or One world media; if there hasn’t already been mention of this.

This is just my two cents. I would appreciate any further information regarding this topic, so please feel free to comment your ideas.
Peace and One Love

edit on 18-4-2011 by Scorpitarius because: Fix link

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

Video link is wrong, Isn't showing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

It's really the objectives of the Illuminati.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Fix your link please.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It is all amazingly close to Biblical predictions about the end times. Reading Daniel, Ezekiel, Matthew 24, and Revelation are like reading the newspaper.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-4-2011 by sonofliberty1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I put the link he wanted to do in a post of mine.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpitarius
We have the New world Religion
www.uri.org...
An attempt to bring all world religions together as one.

There was a failed attempt of this in London a few years back for a sudo-celebration of Christmas. I suppose the holiday is getting back to its pagan roots.

Seriously though, this organization will most likely be main stream news soon as more events occur.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
definately makes this for an interesting read

external regulations applying until the time of the new order. When Christ came as high priest of the good things that are already here, he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not man-made, that is to say, not a part of this creation. NIV1984

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
It is all amazingly close to Biblical predictions about the end times. Reading Daniel, Ezekiel, Matthew 24, and Revelation are like reading the newspaper.

If you had the power to create things that LOOKED like a book that aids you in controlling people, would you set forth to make the "predictions" happen?

I'm just saying... Just because it LOOKS like prophesy does not make it prophesy coming true necessarily. And today, They have the tech and the media control to create the described information in the Bible.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

An excellent argument for project blue beam.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Indeed. I keep offering a way out - ideas that could solve all these issues in the world. I link two threads, the OP's of which explain the ideas. The End of Entropy is the foundation (read first) and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform is the structure. These threads are linked in my sig.

Bluebeam in my view has a high probability of being used.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

VERY excellent point. In fact, I was planning on writing an article about the possibilities of a "Man-Made Armageddon"
Thanks for the comment;
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I often wonder, in what contexted are these politcians using the phrase "New World Order". Is it in the biblical sense or the "change the world" sense. Either way its proberly not good for us.

Still going over the videos.

ALS

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yes, it is coming into being before our very eyes. Amazing, isn't it?

Coming from a person who has written many threads on "man made Armageddon", I'd just like to put my 2 cents in regarding the NWO, the Bible, Scientology (Illuminati entertainment division), and Project Blue Beam.

What you are seeing when you read the news is NOT the NWO, you're seeing the preparations for it, for a smooth transition. Biblically and Masonically (Theosophically/ Illuminati), the NWO and the antichrist dictator only come after the destruction of Babylon. The NWO is Babylon reborn, the phoenix rising from the ashes of the Old world order. The destruction of Bablyon from a Christian prophetic perspective falls into the Revelations timeline like such:

November 2009 is the beginning of the 7 year tribulation.
Obama is the first seal of the Apocalypse/ false Christ. (not the antichrist) The Norway Spiral, Dec. 9, 2009, coincided with Obama's Nobel Peace Prize (in Norway) as a ritualistic fulfillment of "wise men following the star to give the prince of peace gold".
12-21-12 events are Trumpets 1-5. 5 lasts five months to take us to the mid point of the Tribulation, 5-19-13, the crowning of the antichrist. This timeperiod is the destruction of Babylon.
2012 is a fake end of the world to fool people into thinking antichrist is christ.

Project Blue Beam lasts 36 days (Project Blue Beam is synonymous with Scientology's "r-6 implant").

Project Blue Beam uses hallucinogen spiked anti radiation pills to make people see "shadow people, aliens that can turn invisible, ghosts, alien demons, vampires". They are effects of the drug hallucination. (Remember, the CIA was behind MKULTRA, '___' mind control, dosing the people at Jonestown, and dosing a small town in France in the 50's.) I speculate that something like an octupus cthulu demon or octopus machine like in the Matrix comes through Fermilabs' Tevatron collider (US version of the Large Hadron Collider, in Batavia, Illinois near Chicago) during some sort of explosion and "travels" 30 miles to the nearest/ tallest building to broadcast "alien mind control" as a pretext for why people are experiencing these "alien demons". The nearest/ tallest building just so happens to be the US' tallest building - the Sears Tower, whose .3 square mile zip code just so happens to be 60606!

But back to reality, just look at the US today. The New Apostolic Reformation/ Dominionism is endorsed by major Tea Party politicians. Dominionism is a nice term for "Christian" fascism, a movement to take control of the world so that Jesus can assume control. These are the people who will be very actively worshipping the antichrist! Blows me away... Dominionism is brought to us by the Center for National Policy, the right wing version of the Council on Foreign Relations. Don't hear much about them, do we? That's because these are the scheduled winners of this horserace, "Christian" fascists.

edit on 18-4-2011 by jcrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Great post, thank you very much for adding. And the times we live in are amazing indeed...amazing doesn't quite seem to cover it, in fact.
I have to admit, you present a lot of ideas that are new to me, and for this, I thank you. I will be researching what you say. I can honestly say that I have often thought to myself that they would want to try and bring about a man made Armageddon...I WAS planning on making a thread about that, but you beat me to it. (And, in my opinion, you seem to be the better one to do so anyways, you bring a lot more information than I would have.) I'll go read your threads and add to them, in the near future.

One thing I have considered...in order for an anti Christ to be successful at playing messiah, and fool the masses, this antichrist would have to perform everything that the real Messiah is prophesied to fulfill, otherwise there will be disbelievers. And to fulfill all prophecies about a messiah, they would have to satisfy more than just Christianity. Muslims believe in a Messiah and an anti Christ, Jews believe in a Messiah and an anti Christ, and probably more. So all of those prophecies will have to be fulfilled before the world will believe he/ she is the messiah.
Maybe collecting a list of ALL things, from ALL perspectives, that the messiah is supposed to fulfill will paint some interesting pictures?
Thank you so much for your info, very interesting, and look for me on some of your threads soon.
Peace and One Love

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpitarius

The Freedom tower at the site of the 9/11 nuclear demolition is now called the “One World Trade Centre”
en.wikipedia.org...
A real blasphemy to the people.

There is also plans for the Two World Trade Center as well...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

That is very true, it's so amazing, and to think , the birth pains have just begun,more to come,closer together increasing with intensity. but look up your redemption draws near.

new topics

top topics

join