It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously now, what are the goals of the people lumped toegether under the therm NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
After they established their central banks in all the countries they care about and achieved their world goverment, what are the goals of the NWO? Do they envision a world of prosperity, doing whats best for everyone, albeight under their dictatorial rule, or are they looking to achieve a world where they can enrich themselves further, while being in a position where they are so dominant they no longer have to sacrifice resrources to keep the masses happy, by making a standard of living possible that allows the pursuit of personal happiness and leisures, such as entertainment and travel?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

They want the US to tax there people and donate the money through USAID which places the money in the central banks who then hand it out to other countries for infrastructer projects that allow the global companies to get it all. And the central banks get there share through the process. Plus its easier to commit fraud when theres not a US agency over looking the whole process.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If you're being serious rather than trying to find the funniest conspiracy theory answer, here's my 2 cents: There is no single goal. There are many different groups and individuals who have their own agenda - namely achieving money and power for themselves. If it accidentally provides beneficial things for the world like the rosiest of capitalists would argue, so be it. If it creates hardship, misery, and death for the multitudes, so be it. Extremely wealthy get together in private meetings to mitigate their conflicts of interests, but at the end of the day, they will only work together if it helps them individually. Some may have an actual one world agenda with the deranged belief that it will benefit all, but it conveniently places them near the top of the hierarchy. My opinion is, though , they simply don't care unless it threatens their own position.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I, for one, cannot believe its about leisure, travel. fun in the sun or anything else like that
If you look at these cats THEY HAVE all the money in the world.

Any of these CEOS kings/queens Princes etc could just dissappear with their millions/billions and live like er.... kings....until the end of their days.

so YES the question is WHAT is their MO?

It surely must be POWER

The more i think about this lately, it reminds me of a certain religious cult my father was in and I had a lot of contract with growing up. There's no big money in this cult (not like scientology or anything) noone at the top is making huge wads of cash in fact the transparency of their accounting shows they DO use their funds to publish more books and such for making conversions. So WHAT is it all about?
Its about CONTROL... thse guys have control over EVERYTHING people in the cult do. Even down to the LOCAL congregations where you have old fogie guys in their 50's acting as overseers - they dont get any wage or benefits... but they get to FEEL they have some control. Even members are encouraged to SPY on each other..its part of the control.

The less people there ARE to watch over the easier it is to keep control.

Aside from the control stuff I have NO idea what they wanna do - perhaps you can look at the other thread started this week about "Ok so you just killed off the population now what do you do?"

top topics

join