It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the S.S.S. and the Order of the Z.Z. R.R. Z.Z.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

First of, thanks you OP, for dragging me down this rabbithole. (Though it has been hectic, it has been enlightening)
This one caught my interest right away. Just want to share my findings so far and let you draw your own conclusions.

This one really sent me on my way:

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I've found almost nothing on it. Although the Cyclopaedia of Fraternities does have this do say:

Headquarters “for this country” at Boston. Its motto is: “All things come from within.” Its seal is a circle, formed of three cobras “separated by three swastikas, encircling two interlaced triangles,” which, in turn, enclose “the crux ansata1,“ from which its theosophic temperament and mystical tendencies may be inferred. It declares that Love with Wisdom is the secret of Life, and that the Torch of Life is fed by the Oil of Love. Among its relics is said to be a ”large cube of cream-white stone,“ of great antiquity, presented by ”a Mexican chief.” Membership is small.

Here we go..

This doesn't really give much information about what the S.S.S. or Z.Z. R.R. Z.Z. stands for or what the 'organization' is all about, so i decided to check out a few leads. Sorry if it gets a bit messy.

The cyclopedia i found, has this to say in addition to what has already been posted:

little is kuown of it by others than mem- bers. It publishes the "Free and Eegen- erated Palladium,*' by Avhicli title it is now known

Source

I cannot find verification on these claims and I couln't really find the word Avhicli in any other meanings than vehicle, but when I looked into 'Free and Regenerated Palladium', things started getting tricky.

Some sources indicate that 'FaRP' was a ficticious branch of freemasonry, at the centre of a hoax perpetrated by a french writer, going by the name Lèo Taxil, in the 1890s.
Source

Yet other sources claim there is a REAL 'Free and Regenerated Palladium' DOES exist.
Masonic archive
2nd source
(Just bring up seach, ctrl+f in Firefox, and type in 'Free and regenerated', this should take you to the important parts)

Well.. This didn't really lead to any conclusive evidence of what Order of S.S.S. and Z.Z. R.R. Z.Z. in fact are or do. Have to dig some more, so I did.

After looking into the S.S.S. a bit, I found something that MIGHT be useful:

The Society helped to found and staff for a time St. John's Seminary, part of the Archdiocese of Boston (1884–1911). In that same period, for a brief time they also staffed St. Joseph Seminary, serving the Archdiocese of New York (1896–1906)

Society of Saint-Sulpice

Seems they were active in Boston in the period where this book is written. However, should this be the origin of SSS, it does contradict the idea that this should be tied to Freemasonry as it is a christian order.

Finally, the Z.Z. R.R. Z.Z.
I simply cannot find any information about these letters in this arrangement, so best i can try is the simple number-trick.
With A=1 --> Z = 26 = 2+6 = 8 and R = 18 = 1+8 = 9
So Z.Z. R.R. Z.Z. = 8.8. 9.9. 8.8.
Here you can look at some occult meanings of 88 and 99

(BTW, S.S.S. equals 999)

Sadly, I don't really feel much closer to uncovering the true meaning, but at least this thread lead me to some interesting knowledge.
As a bonus, I can add that the quote:

all things come from within

Often is attributed to Neville Goddard, who seems to be one of the fathers of the idea behind 'New Age' and 'The Secret'.
Goddard apparently became interested in esoteric teachings after meeting a 'Scotsman' .

Source

Well.. This was what I could offer through my research. I'm sorry if anyone found it useless and a waste of time. I try my best.
I am not conviced about any of my theories, so I really hope some brilliant mind finds the answer.
I've got a feeling that there may be some hints in the text for those enlightened enough to see them.

Will follow this thread in hope of further enlightenment.

-FL

(Pardon any spelling/grammar mistakes, english isn't my native language)
edit on 19-4-2011 by Flawless Logic because: Oops, forgot a word..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Yes, I looked up the Terra Papers glossary I complied (found here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and there is a term, SS-RR-SS, which corresponds to "Sirius." And The SSS were the Orion Queens. Our solar system was developed by the SS-RR-SS Kings (canoid or lupoid) in an agreement with the SSS Queens (reptilian). According to The Terra Papers.

Interesting that here we have SSS and ZZ-RR-ZZ - which can correlate to SS-RR-SS.

Hi Amaterasu,

I think you're on to something. For the life of me, after much time spent exploring many facets of esoterica, this is the only explanation I can find which holds up under scrutiny regarding such cryptic ancient lore.

Apparently much of it stems from "Obedience" to certain cosmic forces which are posited as being higher manifestation but which can also be interpreted as a form of mystical cult of allegiance to the Gods i.e. Aliens who are above humans in the cosmic pecking order. While admittedly I might be quite wrong, it seems to be in a way betrayal of our human origins to turn our back on the tedium of our worldly existence to aspire to being illuminated by some form of spiritual dominance by those controlling our reality matrix (remember the movie).

Many people decry the Terra Papers as being a bunch of hooey but it holds up to scrutiny providing explanations for any number of phenomena and has few holes if any in it its overall descriptive logic. Sure, just like anything else floating around and providing broader answers it could be fabricated, deceptive, erroneous. But given its coincidence with such muddied texts such as this one, we would do well to examine if it hasn't to do with letting oneself be subject to perfect possession by outside entities, who in the guise of being divine, take over hosts and bring forth their total rule using an ancient caste of High Priests and others under their spell?

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Interesting you say this because even once everyone starting saying it is of Mexican origin, I sense it was German, not because of the swastikas either.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yep and we all come from at least one of the three, but most wont accept that because it changes to many traditional ways of thinking.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Yes, I looked up the Terra Papers glossary I complied (found here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and there is a term, SS-RR-SS, which corresponds to "Sirius." And The SSS were the Orion Queens. Our solar system was developed by the SS-RR-SS Kings (canoid or lupoid) in an agreement with the SSS Queens (reptilian). According to The Terra Papers.

Interesting that here we have SSS and ZZ-RR-ZZ - which can correlate to SS-RR-SS.

Hi Amaterasu,

I think you're on to something. For the life of me, after much time spent exploring many facets of esoterica, this is the only explanation I can find which holds up under scrutiny regarding such cryptic ancient lore.

It seemed to me to make sense. S and Z often transliterate, and the coincidence of the two... Just left me with the spidy sense tingling.

Apparently much of it stems from "Obedience" to certain cosmic forces which are posited as being higher manifestation but which can also be interpreted as a form of mystical cult of allegiance to the Gods i.e. Aliens who are above humans in the cosmic pecking order. While admittedly I might be quite wrong, it seems to be in a way betrayal of our human origins to turn our back on the tedium of our worldly existence to aspire to being illuminated by some form of spiritual dominance by those controlling our reality matrix (remember the movie).

Well, in reading the Papers, it became clear to me that Humans are only "lower on the totem pole" because We are being held down, but that, as True Beings, We in fact are Their equals. And this Ethical iniquity is what Humans, as one, must fight. To that end, I looked for a solution, in as pragmatic a way possible, and developed a distillation of what I came up with in two threads I posted here - linked in my sig. The End of Entropy is the foundation (read first) and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform is the structure.

Many people decry the Terra Papers as being a bunch of hooey but it holds up to scrutiny providing explanations for any number of phenomena and has few holes if any in it its overall descriptive logic. Sure, just like anything else floating around and providing broader answers it could be fabricated, deceptive, erroneous. But given its coincidence with such muddied texts such as this one, we would do well to examine if it hasn't to do with letting oneself be subject to perfect possession by outside entities, who in the guise of being divine, take over hosts and bring forth their total rule using an ancient caste of High Priests and others under their spell?

Yes, they do, don't they? But when I first read them... Well, I thought I was reading bad scifi at first. But as things neared our current history, the clicking started and never let up. By the end...all the "insanity" I saw around me on this planet made sense. ALL of it.

As for possession... I got the impression that these "Gods" were as 3D+t as you or me. And I didn't get the impression that They had anything more in mind control than MK ULTRAesque stuff. I got the impression that the caste of High Priests rule through deception and secrets. Not so much by any taking over, per se, another, but through manipulation of minds, as I said, on the lines of MK ULTRA.

What do you have, data-wise, that leads you to conclude there are actual possessions involved?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yep and we all come from at least one of the three, but most wont accept that because it changes to many traditional ways of thinking.

The Sirians, the Orions and the...Pleidians?

I am sure I am Adama... Many bits put in place. [grin]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join