It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could human beings be avatars for Aliens/UFOS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
just a thought i had. wanted to see what ya'll think. is it possible that while our bodies are here, our mind is flying around (along with our true body) in a spacecraft around space? and that we just are projected so to speak, into our bodies here? remember, just a thought

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind
just a thought i had. wanted to see what ya'll think. is it possible that while our bodies are here, our mind is flying around (along with our true body) in a spacecraft around space? and that we just are projected so to speak, into our bodies here? remember, just a thought

I dont know about any of that but im betting that would make for an awesome movie!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

hmmmm thats a good one

isnt that like scientology kinda????

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked

hmmmm thats a good one

isnt that like scientology kinda????

oh, i dunno, i don't know much about scientology, i just heard that it's pretty whack. i guess they could?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
if that were the case then you should get busy living because that was the point, no?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
All i know about scientology is they do believe we came from aliens.

As far as the Avatar idea you propose goes: thats basically Hinduism (maybe some forms of Bhuddism also)
same as the Matrix Movies.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Does anyone know how I can get in contact with somebody from customer service??
I am not pleased with my product. It has way too many flaws, and I would like to make an exchange.
Thank you.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well if you study the holographic universe theory then yes this is possible, when we sleep for example this is the player having a break. We could just be one big sim city and the builder is getting bored and is starting to destroy his creation with crazy weather

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

hmmm
Wouldent it be wonderful if "we" are really multi-dimensional beings , who figured out how to develop carnate bodies for us to inhabit and use for a period of time, so we can learn to "get-along"...

hmmm

I guess it IS Wonderful

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Does anyone know how I can get in contact with somebody from customer service??
I am not pleased with my product. It has way too many flaws, and I would like to make an exchange.
Thank you.

"NO DEPOSIT---NO RETURN"

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If we were Avatars for Aliens...............we would be a lot more intelligent and be a lot farther along in how we deal with each other and our own planet.........

Nope , sorry , I know its a nice thought but..................

Were just dumb humans

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
If we were Avatars for Aliens...............we would be a lot more intelligent and be a lot farther along in how we deal with each other and our own planet.........

Nope , sorry , I know its a nice thought but..................

Were just dumb humans

just for the sake of discussion, what about if we (if we are aliens) you know, did it on purpose (erased our memories while we are in these bodies), to have a new experience?

i tend to agree with you though, we are just dumb humans

edit on 18/4/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

well then you would be talking about the human spirit and the modern spiritual movement

2nd line

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Tesla was said to have an alien soul since his inventions were so far ahead of our own technology so you could say he was an avatar for an alien?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
My good friend,

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Were just dumb humans

Please, speak for yourself. If you feel your dumb then please educate yourself into being more intelligent.

I myself am very intelligent about life, my life's purpose and what makes me and others around me happy.

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathoryn

I dont know about any of that but im betting that would make for an awesome movie!

my thoughts exactly, i see no evidence in this thread to back up the theory, but at a minimum it would be a movie i might actually like to see. (people posting on ATS with ties to hollywood, take note and nick idea's)
i have seen many theories i read here turn into films.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by Mathoryn

my thoughts exactly, i see no evidence in this thread to back up the theory, but at a minimum it would be a movie i might actually like to see. (people posting on ATS with ties to hollywood, take note and nick idea's)
i have seen many theories i read here turn into films.

actually i work in the entertainment biz, but as of right now i'm a freelancer..
DON'T STEAL MY IDEA !!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
How did you find out? You weren't supposed to be told anything. I think there must have been some mistake. I wasn't supposed to be on a planet with as many incompetent world leaders as this one has. They'll ruin the simulation. We're all supposed to be happy and rich.

Sorry I'm just joking. I regret to inform you that we're really all hospital patients in a different reality. I won't tell you too much more because you may not like what kind of hospital we're from. This environment is supposed to help us learn and be more reasonable. However if you feel a bit crazy, you're normal in this environment. I know all this because there was a glitch in the AI when they sent me in.

new topics

top topics

join