It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Wear a headscarf or we will kill you': How the 'London Taliban' is threatening women and trying

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What's going to happen when the growing pagan population of Britain and the growing Muslim population in Britain collide?

I don't think it will be very pretty. I worry about it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by PaganArchangel

Yes you are right but fact of the matter is treating someone like that is bad if they are male or female. We need EACH other and it's time we realised that on a global scale. like you said, without female we wouldn't exist and the same goes without male, you wouldn't exist.

Agreed...however, it seems that the focus of Islamic/Sharia maltreatment is the Women and Girls. I agree that neither gender should suffer mistreatment at the hands of another but let's be honest about who's doing what to whom and with what frequency.
The Females are getting the short end of the stick and the business end of the whip.
If anyone tries that idiocy with me or mine they will find themselves looking at the business end of a firearm.
Just sayin'...
edit on 18-4-2011 by PaganArchangel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

I am not a religious person. I do not know if there is a GOD. I do not care. I only care about doing what is right. You want to PUNISH an entire religious organization for condemning members of their religion who do not want to follow their religious laws. You BLAME an entire religion for WAR, TERROR, and OPPRESSION. You blame ISLAM for what? Following THEIR laws. Religions are more powerful than STATES. NATIONS are more powerful than STATES. You are handing your FREEDOM over to a STATE, not a RELIGION, or NATION. STATES have no interest in your well-being.

You and I must have learned a different history because I learned that persecution does absolutely NOTHING.

Mankind, when will we MATURE? When will we LEARN? When will we LOVE?

Probably never, but I know that wearing a face-covering will support these 'oppressed' women and do more good than outlawing ISLAM will ever do.

You will only create more TERROR.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
What's going to happen when the growing pagan population of Britain and the growing Muslim population in Britain collide?

The nice thing about Paganism (in my view, but of couse I am biased, lol) is that it makes no allowances for being used as a doormat.
I have no worries about my Pagan Brothers and Sisters

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by upgrayedd

I must tell you that I'm from Israel so I know what Islam is all about, and I suggest you should read the WORLD news more often, since those lovely care bears muslims have bombed and killed hundreds in Europe alone, for the name of Jihad.

War in the mideast against terror is real alright.

War for oil, that's the first objective. But truth is, the muslims just don't like everything non-muslims. And it's holy for them to serve Allah with blood in their hands just like a sunday morning church visit for you.

The thread and the situation in the UK is a very good example for it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
How many Muslim baiting articles is the Daily Fail going to come out with this week? Seriously, the Mail is the paper version of Allnewsweb.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This is what happens when the populace cant protect themselves.

Here in Texas the reply would be: "Well bless your heart! Yall come on over and we'll see about all that!"

Live free or die!

Nix that. Live free or eliminate the dirt bag that wants to disagree with it!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaganArchangel

Originally posted by hadriana

The nice thing about Paganism (in my view, but of couse I am biased, lol) is that it makes no allowances for being used as a doormat.
I have no worries about my Pagan Brothers and Sisters

Amen.

Pagans and gnostic's were used as "kindling" for far too long.

NEVER again
and
NOT ONE STEP BACKWARD!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Wow....so much hate, bigotry and deliberate instigation oozing from this thread.
Well done unity_99!! - you sure you don't work for the Daily Fail - the paper renowned for rasict comments, fearmongering and subtle incitements??

You seriously wonder why Muslim children buy into the extreme path, when they are confronted by such loving folks with their oh-so-caring hatespeech and "Git back home" attitudes...?

Seriously??

What a truly disgusting thread, all based on a single claim from a well known sensationalist tabloid rag...
(didn't you even have the mentality to wonder why there was no mention of arrests relating to threats to kill - a far more serious crime then vandalism??? "Oh, it means the gumment is in on it"
Ri-ight...)

it was claimed - OP source
Erm, when did a claim become a fact again? Must've slept through that sudden stupidity, damn.

The funniest comment? (apart from all the terribly mis-spelled 'english' comments demanding the "immugents go home"(oh, the irony...yeah, back to the UK where they were born, eh!...lol) That Boondock Saint is now a disinfo agent for spelling out the fact you're all unwittingly playing the establishments tune like the puppets you seem eager to be!

And you wonder why this world is they way it is? Hah - well done - life is what you make it, but it seems people are all too happy to entertain their hate, by order of their respective establishments.

Well done, kids.

Oh yeah - still waiting on that other legitimate source to confirm all this as FACTUAL and not the common sensationalism this rag is KNOWN FOR. Won't hold my breath...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by SaturnFXskinheads, etc...
Skinheads are usually Odinists who have a strong hatred for Christianity. Just wanted to get that fact straight as I laid into a skinhead here the other day.

As for "peaceful Muslims", you're right about that. Many of them don't go demonstrate/riot etc. But I'll bet you a dollar that many (the majority) sit at home nodding their heads in agreement over what their more extremist counterparts do and say. I've noticed it myself from Muslims who I NEVER thought would have agreed with things like that.

Islam doesn't belong in the West. I know that's not PC, but the truth usually isn't. Isn't that why they say the truth hurts?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
You seriously wonder why Muslim children buy into the extreme path, when they are confronted by such loving folks with their oh-so-caring hatespeech and "Git back home" attitudes...?

Oh please, what a weak argument. It's not like the terrorist kids in Afghanistan/Iraq/whatever are sat in front of Fox news and forced to watch it or anyone else's points of view. They're taught by their parents who are full of hate who again were taught by their parents.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

But isn't it genuinely scary, how so many eagerly bite that hook...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by snewpers
The fuse is lit.

Doubtful...most muslims are pretty easy going.
its the extremists that are the loudest, make the rest look bad, etc.

What gets me is the laid back muslims don't have anything to say about their extremists. Makes you wonder.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

And of course you know this as a fact, because you live in London too, right?

Bigotry and blanket statements anyone?
edit on 18-4-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I could tell you so many incidents from personal experience of how corrupt things are here, crazily corrupt.

My own personal experience includes, as a woman, being threatened and property stolen and police refused to act, a year after was given a senior officer visit as an apology after complaining, was advised the offending officers would be ''told off''.

I reported a stalker cab driver twice that has since in recent months been found as a murderer in a high profile case, the complaints I made years before were ignored.

And other incidents of a political or employment related nature that were ignored.

There are also many incidents well known in the media of how things in the UK are corrupt, from gov to major organisations.

I really think a person from the likes of the US and Canada, where litigation keeps most in line, would be very surprised at how things are in the UK on so many levels, from immigration to how people are treated.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by brewing

What gets me is the laid back muslims don't have anything to say about their extremists.

Says you.

Personally, I know plenty of Muslims who dispise the extremism. But that would put a spanner in the works, eh, so best deny their voices as usual...besides, a headline stating Muslims speak out against extremism doesn't sell as well as fearmongering titles such as the Daily Fail is renowned for.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I hope Australian woman won’t put up with this treatment.

Australia has some of the deadliest spiders and snakes in the world.

I’m just saying...everyone has to sleep sometimes.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

You are surely from a different planet than I am. I am a woman, mother of 5 boys, who believes strongly in a completely free world, and a safe one for women and children.

This thread is depicting a real crime that took place in breaking news.

That you can't deal with the situation and that people here are not going to adapt to Sharia seems to be whats happening to you right now because I'm the same person I always am, for absolute freedom of Fascism, Theocracy, Corruption, NWO, banks, and for everyone to Love each other, not control other people, like if you 11 year old daughter hung out with friends, and some of them where boys she shouldn't be tied to a chair and buried alive, kind of thing. Savvy? Comprehendo yet. A world where you love your kids, even if they come home pregnant, savvy? No control freaks, no murders and dismemeberments. No more living in hellzones with demons running the show here.

Equal distribution of all things, and true world peace. No women dressed in burkas. What you wear is no ones concern. Period. Period. Period.

I'm a very good person. Anyone who doesnt understand equality and Sharia, and NWO, and the bloodlines are all about needs to sincerely pray and seek within to find out what blocks to their sight, and love need to removed.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

I could tell you so many incidents from personal experience of how corrupt things are here, crazily corrupt.

My own personal experience includes, as a woman, being threatened and property stolen and police refused to act, a year after was given a senior officer visit as an apology after complaining, was advised the offending officers would be ''told off''.

I reported a stalker cab driver twice that has since in recent months been found as a murderer in a high profile case, the complaints I made years before were ignored.

And other incidents of a political or employment related nature that were ignored.

There are also many incidents well known in the media of how things in the UK are corrupt, from gov to major organisations.

I really think a person from the likes of the US and Canada, where litigation keeps most in line, would be very surprised at how things are in the UK on so many levels, from immigration to how people are treated.

Gadz.. I didn't realize things were like that in the UK... I'll think twice before I complain about the litigious nature of my fellow Americans...but we have our corruptions as well.
Human beings are just terribly dysfunctional creatures and the World would be so much better if we didn't visit those dysfunctionalities on each other.
We need a KLAATU....!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
How many Muslim baiting articles is the Daily Fail going to come out with this week? Seriously, the Mail is the paper version of Allnewsweb.

It was first reported in the Sunday Times.

From the BBC news website

The latest figures from the Metropolitan Police show rising homophobic crime in the area.

It is no bigger than a postcard but appears to spread a message of hatred and division in an area of east London that many residents pride for its diversity.

Reprinted and glued to dozens of lampposts and railings in the area, a flyer states: "Arise and warn. Gay free zone. Verily Allah is severe in punishment."

BBC.

There is a growing fraternity of political Muslims who hate everything the West stands for, accepting homosexuality and the emancipation of women. Many are home grown Anjem Choudary.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join