It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Wear a headscarf or we will kill you': How the 'London Taliban' is threatening women and trying

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AkaAlternate

In Western beliefs, only a false god or a false prophet would require women to cover themselves when there is no need for such attire.

It is an insult to the Goddess to treat women as inferior.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
really is this just a thread for the english only remember now alot of us americans came from there

alot of us still have strong bonds and ties to our ancestral homes what happens to you happens to us.

being threatened with death if women don't wear a headscarf is as insane as it gets.

but do not stand by and idlely watch your homes be taken from you.

i like the comments that have been made thus far if they dont like the laws tell them to go back home.

one of the things i most liked about england was its strength and honor of character.

don't lose those.
edit on 18-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkaAlternate
reply to post by Unity_99

For God's sake. Open your mind. By paying taxes,which you are FORCED to do, you are supporting MASSACRE. What is that in comparison to wearing a face covering? Will thousands die because of your CHOICE? No. It is a FREEDOM to cover your face.

You say the Government does not RESPECT your FREEDOM. You say they are OPPRESSING you. The truth is; YOU do not RESPECT your FREEDOM. You think that hiding your identity is EVIL. You think that following Islamic RELIGIOUS ideas makes you a MUSLIM TERRORIST.

You are pathetic. You are a Christian, a Catholic, a Jew. And you follow your beliefs. You require others to TRUST in GOD, to follow his COMMANDMENTS. Yet, you do not embrace GOD. You KILL those FOLLOWING GOD. You are a disgrace of MAN.

You do not join the IDEA. You join the ACTION.
The ACTION: Hiding your Face/Identity; fighting the Establishment.
The IDEA: Oppressing Muslim Women.

How would JOINING the Muslim women in their "OPPRESSION" be considered anything other than what it is? An act of Equality.

The MUSLIM WOMEN would not be SEPERATE from the PEOPLE. They would not be OPPRESSED.

They would be UNITED with the PEOPLE.

You think that ISLAM is OPPRESSIVE. Do you forget that your HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH was once just as OPPRESSIVE?

Seriously. WTF. You people do not know the true LOVE of GOD.

Congratulations, it only took you 11 posts to out yourself as a Muslim extremist.
Your lack of self control proves everything said in this thread.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
for those of you who might have missed it,
there is a covert war going on between the
mass populace and TPTB. TPTB are using
each religious sect and it's doctrines pitted
against other religions.

Europe bans veils (attack on Islam)

Islam attacks US Constitution (attack on Christianity)

TPTB would rather we kill each other, then they
can come in and mop things up. They defeat both sides
and never have to lift a finger. Don't fall in
their trap. Make sure you know who the real
enemy is BEFORE you attack.
Divide and conquer.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I wish I could be wrong. Islamification could actually win in the end, in which case 2012 in welcomed

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I completely agree with you on the divide on conquer and suggest people protest and do general strikes against the parliaments and make a list of the main bloodline families and bankers/royalty and do nonstop general strikes and protests, making a lot of noise, combos, assertiveness/bullhorns, and peaceful meditation and prayers, until they leave.

But we also can't ingore the attacks on liberties and let them slide. This thread is depicting such a thing. I believe a kind of Sharia system is what the bloodlines wish for a dumbed down regressive population.

Under no circumstances whatsoever would I ever advocate any form of violence for everyone including the bloodlines are our brothers and sisters and there is a consequence to actions, we dont have to judge them. What we need to do is pray and intercede on their behalf and nudge them nonstop into joining us.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AkaAlternate

this guy is ridiculous...only reason he came to the site is to try and promote shariah law and tell us that our freedoms are against gods will...I think that if you took a second to think about god and what he would want, he wouldn't want persecution of women and harming of others just because they want to be free individuals and not cover their faces just because you think they should...you'd rather harm others than actually do what's right IS THAT WHAT GOD WOULD WANT? i doubt it

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You think that ISLAM is OPPRESSIVE. Do you forget that your HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH was once just as OPPRESSIVE?

And there is the crux of the matter; for all it's ongoing faults, and there are plenty, The Catholic Church, and Christianity in general, has moved on and developed into a far more tolerant and respectful religion whilst Islam is regressing into a repressive, intolerant and brutal religion.

Despite the growing threat that Islamic fundamentalism poses the UK will never be an Islamic country.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Europe bans veils (attack on Islam)

Islam attacks US Constitution (attack on Christianity)

The complete story would be,
Islam invades with sharia law then european women are threatened with death for not wearing veils, then Europe bans veils. Not an attack on Islam, an acknowledgement of the rights of women in european society.

To ignore the cause and only look at the effect is what a true disinformation disseminator would present, as you have here.

There is only one judicial branch in the US constitution, no room for Sharia law. Trying to include sharia law is an attack on the US constitution, but that includes the entire umbrella of protection that the US constitution provides for all of its citizens, not just christians as you so uncleverly try to steer the thought process to.

Perhaps you need a refresher course in disinfo 101.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Having lived there for a while, they would now think Britain is their country. Now they will try to impose sharia law on the entire Britain. I said it and say it again, Islam is a virus of religion. Like there is virus in computer softwares, there is virus in religion. The only way to get rid of it is you have to first recognize and isolate the "virus".

Now once you locate it and found the symptom, the rest is easy. Get rid of it using the virus cleansing program. Maybe you have to kick them out of your country en mass. There is no such thing as tolerance (freedom of virus to spread nonsense) to any virus affecting your health. Irradication is the only answer.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Sorry but we don't want the gay brigade in town either..... there's got to be a better way!!

That way is to chuck all the extremists on a plane and send them to an Islamic Country where they will be happy to live their life the Islamic way!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

And there is the crux of the matter; for all it's ongoing faults, and there are plenty, The Catholic Church, and Christianity in general, has moved on and developed into a far more tolerant and respectful religion whilst Islam is regressing into a repressive, intolerant and brutal religion.

Despite the growing threat that Islamic fundamentalism poses the UK will never be an Islamic country.

But they are trying though... this is why some are studying Sharia Law.... i ask why study a Law Degree in Sharia when you live in England or the UK? It's not worthy of anything here.... and i bet its their parents who tell them to study it.... its ridiculous!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

Forgot to mention, some of them may claim that they are moderate Muslims. However, it only means they are dormant virus that can be activated anytime to become a full blown virus. Never trust those claims to be moderate Muslims. They are just dormant viruses.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I have had enough! WAR is coming, the drums are beating! War is coming, the children are screaming! War is coming, our hears are beating!

Jamie

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
ultimately islam will take over the world.. slowly but surely, they will outnumber us all in the end therefor have the biggest voting power, they will marry our woman and teach their children the ways of Allah.

its allready happening

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Does this make us a a dying branch/race of humanity?

Jamie

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
reply to post by SaturnFX

It was more or less a blanket statement. Here, please allow me to rephrase it.

If they dont like the non secular laws of the country they live in, perhaps they should move to the repressive countries that have the laws they wish to follow.

The thing that so many "liberal" defenders of Islam (I'm not pointing at you) do not understand is that Muhammad wanted world conquest, a world ruled by Muhammad's law, Sharia. These so-called "Islamic Extremists" are the true followers of Muhammad. The British made the fatal mistake of taking the Muslims at their word ("We come in peace.") Islam is not a spiritual path or religion. It's a totalitarian political system bent on world conquest. Violent from its beginning.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie

I have had enough! WAR is coming, the drums are beating! War is coming, the children are screaming! War is coming, our hears are beating!

Jamie

We are all called to see through the deceptions of this world, and to see through all forms of abuse, control and hatred, from sharia, to the Bloodlines, and to see what is Love, what is Goodness.

In a world where everything is backwards, where War is Called Peace, and Hatred and Hurting others, Love, we are called to see through this. We're also called to see through our religions and recognize two pathways, one like Yeshua/Jesus taught of lending a helping hand, judging no one, and seeking within for the way to connect to Family and shine our lights into the world, praying to have our sight healed, and see through this matrix, or the dark path of war, control and judgments. Its coded into religions too because we're to make a choice for progression or regression, to graduate from earth school or spend more time in winterland/hellzones until we realize what the Love & Light road looks like.

One cannot support abuse of women and children in any way.

I will not don a scarf for peace, or in any way abuse individual rights and freedom.

Confront the bloodlines and ask for disclosure and redistribution, and for them to tell the truth about their codings in their religions and what that Black Box in Mecca stands for. Saturn!!!! Just like its coded into Judaism, Christianity and numerous religions.

War is Not Peace. But we don't achieve peace by committing crimes against women and children. I equate Burqua's to murder. No I won't don one for peace. Everyone is called to stop abusing other people and choose love and goodness for its own sake, not Sharia/Theocracy/Control/Dictatorship/Fascism or anything else.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

LOL! a bunch of sociopaths! I just don't get why others are even tolerating that kind of behavior. Threats now to non muslims??

I think everyone is getting so 'politically correct', that punks like these are taking advantage and bullying everyone. So now what, talk to them, reason with them? Political correctness, hmmm, there's an anomaly here, to when armies in history were so 'correct', that they would stand in a line and take turns shooting. LOL

Sorry if my humor offends anyone, not intended to.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join