'Wear a headscarf or we will kill you': How the 'London Taliban' is threatening women and trying

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
it isn't just this isolated incident, seriously take off your Penfold glasses and see reality!

Christianity, however corrupt it was / is has shaped the laws of our society and allowing those that view their often unacceptable religious views as precedence is unacceptable for the rights of those it affects. ie the rights of women to live safely and to choose their partners and clothes and beliefs.

Yes, and Muslims in the West have to live by these same laws, so what's the problem ?

The reason why religious fundamentalism i more prevalent amongst Muslims in the West, is because people are emigrating from theocratic countries where religious dogmatism is common. After a few generations, they are largely immersed in the predominant culture of the country that their families migrated to.

Saying that women can't choose their partners is rather disingenuous, considering that in cultures where arranged marriages are common, the men don't usually get to choose their partners either.
In many South Asian cultures - not just Muslims, but Sikhs and Hindus, as well - the marriage is arranged by the parents of the two future spouses.

Again, saying that Muslim women can't choose their clothes is misleading, as well. Young women of Pakistani descent dress in much the same way as Western women. Women wearing traditional Islamic garb are usually recent immigrants or daughters of immigrants.
Western women cannot choose what to wear, as they are not permitted to have their breasts uncovered in public.

There are too many sickening incidents for any being of decent morals to ignore.

The same with Christianity. A national newspaper in Uganda encouraged people to kill homosexuals. Homosexuals are imprisoned in dozens of Christian countries throughout the world. ''Witches'' are burnt in other Christian countries. Some Jehovah's Witnesses will let their ailing children die rather than let them have a life-saving blood transfusion or organ transplant.

Religion doesn't make people behave in a sickening way, but sick-minded individuals will cower behind religion to 'justify' their actions.

there are far more incidents and behavior which isn't acceptable, such as:

this is another high profile case, otheres aren't so high profile
street grooming

What has this got to do with them being Muslim ?

Are they pimping young girls because of their religious beliefs, or are they pimps who happen to be Muslim ?

Eastern Europe is a well-known haven for child sex trafficking. Are ''Christian gangs'' involved in child sex slavery because of their religious beliefs ?

arranged marriage refusal abuse

arranged marriage refusal girl killed

I have a friend, who is Sikh, who is in an arranged marriage. His mother emotionally blackmailed him by saying that she would throw herself out of a window if he refused the marriage, because it would bring 'shame' on the family.

Arranged marriages and honour killings are cultural, trans-religious practices, and to pin them solely on Islam is inaccurate.

women stoned to death for alleged adultery
stoned to death for adultery

11 ''witches'' burnt to death in the predominantly Christian town of Kisii, in Kenya.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Personally speaking, I would say that stoning someone to death for adultery, and burning someone for ''witchcraft'', are on a similar level of barbarism.

40% want sharia law in UK, and those are the younger generation
4 out of 10 young muslim want sharia law in UK

The poll says that 40% think that Sharia law should be used in predominantly Muslim areas, which I assume means that, like in some parts of Canada, it can be used concurrently to settle civil disputes between Muslims.

I doubt that the vast majority of those 40% are advocating public stonings in Slough town centre.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have heard some insider information from a reliable source that explains how all this happened.

Since the beginning of humanity on earth, possibly earlier, there has been a g*d figure /alien being that resonates with the highest universal frequency on earth (hence all the religions, light beings, saviours etc) and has to be for a certain amount time for earth, humanity etc to exist. This being is synchronised to the universe in such a way that physical parts correspond to actual areas on earth, whilst this being is on earth. These areas are represented by symbols, these symbols still resonate with certain frequencies relative to aspects of creation and the creator / g*d being, hence these are used by societies such as masons, illuminati etc. unfortunately often for selfish purposes, which in itself has caused many catastrophes on earth as humanity has abused this sacred knowledge and power.

Due to corruption, humanity has refused this being use of power and certain societies have tried claiming this power as their own by means of making a false idol out of an ordinary human that happens to be male as well as violent, misogynistic and egotistical. This poor specimen of humanity who wasn't born muslim, claimed to be muslim and declared the real g*d being [whose physical abuse has caused earth catastrophes (and used as 'prophecy' by the false idol, ie. there will be a an earthquake in abc in xyc days then causing it by abuse of areas on g*d being corresponding to geographical areas or using HAARP etc)] as also being muslim as a means of having greater control using sharia law as an excuse for abuse.

This false idol 's use of islamic laws and faith as a vehicle for control as well as that of masons has duped leaders of nations and on a worldwide scale. Hitler did something similar as have many in history.

It has to be stopped or the entire planet will implode or it will be hit with a very large comet very soon as this is the natural contingency for failure of humanity, hence the reason for all the weather manipulation and rocket launches as well as space weaponry.

This is the insider information that many know and many involved in these societies are learning and many have included in many movies, such as the Lara Croft / Indiana Jones type movies and My Super ExGirlfriend etc, all these movies have hidden facts and are exposing the truth.

Anyone who knows ritual magik / wicca etc also will know the invocation of symbols for the corresponding powers / energies and the effects this has.

Anyhow, if this is all true, then unless this idiot is stopped, earth and humanity wouldn't be around much longer to do anything about it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I won't waste my time replying to you. If you can't see the dangers of fundamental religious practices that deny women rights then your opinion isn't of any interest to me.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Very interesting. Part of it fits into my own research and guidance, and even the part of those who have hijacked the school. The part that I've never heard of is the concept of a One Being Creator of this world, realm, who is being abused in areas that would create corresponding abuse on earth. That doesn't fit into what has been given me, in regards to Infinity, the Infinite Family, Father/Mother the Prime Creator of this Cosmos or our Spiritual Parents, who are EU's/Extra Universals, behind the veil, the Hologram Universe(s) School(s). That isn't code by the way. Sometimes I wonder when people write, and S's are suspicious. SS is something that seems have many meanings.

This part I do believe, that this school has been hijacked. That there are entities and beings, ie. Darth Vaders side, in the cosmos that are the true Hidden Hand or Eye of Horus, behind the bloodlines. That Rothchild's which may yet be a front for someone hidden here, as I'm sure the true hidden ones here are not in the limelight, and they in turn serve even more hidden controllers, but that they consider themselves to be the living representatives of Enlil/Zeus/El, God basically. Masons and mystery school think they're angels perhaps.

That, this elite is behind much of the disasters, coding the matrix, hijacking consciousness like the double slit experiment shows we are co-creators, the observer effect, by writing things in Revelations, and Sumar tablets, picturegraphs, murals in banks and airports, sculputres of humans under the seas, the Books. Songs, Movies, media. Perhaps even conspiracies. Like spell casting. That they arrange things on ancient astrology allignments, As Above So Below, and use numerology. So in short, black magick. And this Wierd Science and Frikkin Magic as Steven Greer calls it, is how these highly educated, Harvard, Yale and Cambridge candidates waste their intelligence. Just makes my jaw drop.

That Male Dominance, Violence and Wars, Starvation and Inequality, the Pyramid system is the way to trap souls in their school/tests to be stuck with them in winterlands ,under their dominion, and they're probably from a completed system that didn't pass the tests. And control negative ETs as well. So, naturally the Fascist/Theocracy/Chauvanism of much of the middle east and many other groups as well is part of their plans. The Female energy of Cooperation, Compassion, Equality, All Work Being of Equal Value Including Child Raising, So Respect For The Vulnerable, Mothers, Elders, Handicapped, and in short, valuing people before things, and their rights to freedom and self direction before ideologies and philosophies. The tree counts more than the fruit, it has instrinsic inaliable, value. Empowerment versus power hording. The Power of Love versus the Love of Power.

I was told that the reason they went into Iraq, and Afghanistan was the doorway in (which had many fringe benefits for them, so there isn't just one, oil, trillion dollar poppy industry, infastructure, positioning, etc) was because of the Digs, that were revealing a tiny portion of whats buried in the Sand. Sumar/Egypt/Annanuki, underground Bases. I was told, think what likes a desert. The Snakes don't want the people to know they're loose in the field and running the show.

The way we pass our tests here is unconditional love, not wishing to fight even the bad guys. AND, equality, substantive equality. Turning the pryamid systems upside down. People before, religions, ideologies, philosophies, economic models . Take the best and most helpful of everything and throw all harsh meanness away. Never throw the baby out with the bathwater, but serve him, her and everyone with a smile on your face.

Be the sunshine. Be a warm and loving ray, a Parent, serving the children. Grow Up!

That if we, did that, the stargates and the various ways they are portalling in the bad guys would close, or rather Negatives Would Have Less Access To Our Planet.

So there is a real agenda, a long deep standing earth History one of ETs, and negatives and our bloodlines.

And a very strong reason why they suppress female energy, and even like veils on women. Hair, long hair, is equated with psi, and its like having extra sensors. Men of old grew their hair long, uncut. Natives a very psi race the same thing. But the women, better cover your heads, we don't want you guys knowing anything.

Of course that and the sand blowing everywhere. :

Since they've turned this into a rant, might as well get it all out there.

Yes I agree there is reasons for it all.

Do you know more about this Being, who you mentioned is being abused in areas corresponding to the earth.

OK, I understand, its just that, its not the SUN. They don't harm the Family, either. But I understand what is being said here, there is a belief amongst secret societies that the Sun is an Entity, a High Angel or Being.

Its a little different in reality. Projector, in of the hologram. ET Phone Home. Our Collective Consciousness, ie Higher Selves, Guides, so indeed some of what we would call Angels, the positive operate from this channel/base. The Sun is a great mystery.............
edit on 19-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The middle east issues are related to Sumar and Egypt, and the Annanuki and control is a large part of everything and the motivation behind the controllers here. The pyramids are designed like the stars of Orion to open portals to Orion and Sirus B, on certain allignments. These are a part of the HH group and Eye of Horus. In addition, Saturn is representative of our Dark Star for some reason, used as a symbol for the dwarf in other words the duality. The sun and its nemesis. They code all things to Saturn in all religions. Thinking they're pulling people into traps. In truth there are two paths coded in religions as well, the Love & Light and Forgiveness and Judge No One, and the Smiting, and Punitive, Warring, Negative One.

The middle east is definately a part of their plans, and their attempt to bring in a NWO, the next cycle and to try and secure controlling religions, loss of freedom, and attempt to make all of their abuses from their Corporate destruction of earth and freezing us in 80 years of fossil fuel as if no progress every occurred and burying all the other energy solutions, all of it, their corporate rip off and rape of this planet is being put on humanity by them. They wish to whitewash themselves and tell a tail of poor, savage, abusive people who thought they had a right to be civilized and technology destroying earth, not them doing it and their negative web and corruption.

I understand, can see the whole thing. I personally am hoping this is the last cycle, and that they won't be manipulating another one, for earth's universe will transform.

But while we're here we have a duty to see everything, to wake up, to work for freedom and equality, including women, to care about everyone and this world. To do the work we came to do, and shine our lights.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Lots of good ideas, I think you have named some real possibilities. Newton spent most of is life studying the occult. That is something they don't teach you in school.

One disagreement, it is our duty to fight against evil, to fight for our liberty.

Lastly, we are winning this battle. The history of mankind is one of victory for human rights and civilized behavior. Yes, we have stumbled back a few times, as in the dark ages, but they were not as dark as our history books want to tell us. We have far more freedoms, and enjoy far better lifestyles now than we have in the past. We have the ability to continue to advance as a species, but we must continue to fight the good fight.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The real way out of these lessons is to live with unconditional love. Literally to Grow Up, be the sunshine. The sun shines equally on everyone of every polarity, all stars do. It is a Good Parent to the children. If you are a bigger light, your consciousness, that progression or growth is by realizing goodness, right from wrong, Love versus Lack of Love, Empowerment of Others without Control versus Controlling Others and Seeking Personal Power. Love versus Fear basically.

If for example, there is a playground with kindergarden students, and bullies were taking over the playground, harming the others and stealing their lunches, yet this was test to grow your Love for others and see through the temporal altogether. The Teachers truly watch over the playground, the bullies can only go so far. The earth DVD can only do what it already did in their time, ie. each clip of the metaphorical roll of film, progresses as it already occurred to them, Future Self and also as known by the true Adults/Family outside, that which we call God, or the Highest Good and Love, the EU's/extra universals, Father/Mother and Family (and I believe Yeshua/Jesus is Big Brother. But faith in Love and Goodness is the primary thing, or even, being Good for the sake of being Good, even if one thought that the biggest meanest person controlled all, then would you still strive to do the right thing, live with integrity and Love, not wishing to harm anyone?). But, to us its our current real time. So the bullies can't do everything they wish but Free Will still exists. And Love is the lesson.

Now, the Teachers note everyone, and all the bullies. Some are striving to be more grown up and can ride the bike better with the training wheels removed and are reporting for duty, asking for ways to be the Teachers helpers on the playgrounds. If you are the equivalent of a high school student, amongst kindergarden students (note, we're probably more pre-natal level if anything, attempting to "become" here), would you fight them?

Look, would you harm your little brother or sister, who is like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum or stealing all the toys and saying they're "mine!"? Would you harm them even if they were running at you with a pair of scissors.

We need to grow up here and see through this temporal world.

There are many ways to fight, ie. assertiveness. Speaking up. Saying No, non-violent, non-cooperation. But violence? Fighting? How is that growing up to be a loving adult who can help others?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You stand up to a bully, and not let him or her have his or her way. If that means that you have to physically defend yourself, then that is what you do, and if defending means physically forcing the bully into submission, then that is what you do. Then, once the bully recognizes that he or she has been defeated, after a time, you open the door to friendship. If the bully becomes a former bully, and learns to play well with others, then you become friends. I have won over many bullies in my time with this technique. Rarely does it come down to a physical confrontation.

If a two year old is behaving badly, and bullying other children, you physically remove the child from the other children and the toys, and make that child sit in the corner alone, until the child is willing to admit wrong doing. This might require several repetitions.

With Islam, you take away all the tools they use to oppress others, and the burqa is a good place to start. Freedom of religion does not mean we have to allow them to do that of which our culture and society disapprove. If they must do those things, then go live in the countries which they control.

Shutdown immigration, limit welfare, and heavily prosecute gang related crimes. These men running these child prostitution rings should spend at least twenty years in prison. Mullahs who preach hate should be hounded at every opportunity, and locked up in jail, and isolated at the first opportunity. Iceland would make a good place to build prisons.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Problem solving in a variety of ways, is a good thing. Some may subdue him, I think of arrests and time outs for some......but I remember IAMIAM sharing in a thread how when he was younger someone with a weapon threatened to kill him if he didn't hand over his cash. The most inspiring post I'd read then followed, where he informed the would be criminal that he had no money, but he could instead come and drink a beer with him. Which they did. Becoming brothers over a beer, and showing understanding. I guess there are different approaches and we're all here to learn the ones that work best for us. But I still think there are grades or lessons in the levels of best choices. I don't even know for certain that one must never defend either, think there is a choice that it really depends on the intent of the heart and protection can be needed, but that if someone chooses this instead of turning the other cheek, perhaps out of defense of loved ones especially, that all other methods should have been tried and it would be a last, not first, and certainly premeditated resort.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

this g*d being is inter and multi dimensional, is connected to the sun and further, with regards to binary nature and universal energy, has regenerative ability and the ability to transform, like into various 'alien types' depending on the situation, for example, if threatened in a certain way, then reptilian form has qualities which would be appropriate, other ways involve flight, as in a large bird, large cat, like a lion or panther and even microscopic and atomic.

This being is also linked to the sea and to sea mammals like whales and especially dolphin, even sharks and is able to transform into this nature. Like an atom or neutrino, is able to stay alive as transformations which are able to happen faster than instantaneously.

Some beachings, sightings and animal deaths are linked to this being, where it was necessary for atomic transformation for survival.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

TPTB are using
each religious sect and it's doctrines pitted
against other religions.

Europe bans veils (attack on Islam)

Islam attacks US Constitution (attack on Christianity)

as an addition to your comment : if you study the history of ottoman empire history you'll noticed that they (England) helped Persian Empire (safavieh,Safavid) to conquer ottoman empire. they established some new branches in Islam like Wahhabi and Baha'i ( against shia branch ). they will do whatever they like while there are stupid people or ignorant people.

I wish that I could give you thousands of stars.
edit on 20/4/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Perhaps if there wasn't so many 'provacative' and 'emotive' stories involving and relating to Islam and Muslim's maybe then we wouldn't see so many threads!

Perhaps if newspapers with a strong anti-Muslim slant, such as the Daily Fail, didn't sensationalise, misrepresent and distort the facts of 'stories' portraying Muslims in a negative light, then there wouldn't be so many threads from people lapping up this Islamophobia !

I'll say one thing for the Daily Fail; they certainly elicit the response they desire from these 'stories'.

And I don't see any moderate Muslim's condemning the actions of these so called 'minority' Muslim extremists.

Perhaps you are not looking hard enough ?

A cursory google search involving relevant keywords will bring up a number of links to British Imams and Muslim groups condemning terrorism and extremism.

Of course these are a ''minority''. There are estimated to be 2.4 million Muslims in the UK, and even if 100,00 of those were extremists, then that would make up a very small minority.

However, I very much doubt the figure would be anywhere as high as 100,000.

You know as well as I do, all the problems that have blighted the history of Northern Ireland over the last 100-odd years.

While it would be erroneous and simplistic to attribute the problems entirely to religion, there is no doubt that Christian sectarianism plays/played a large part in them.

Murder, destruction and intimidation is hardly the sole preserve of Muslims, as evidenced in Northern Ireland.

All I see and hear is more Muslims and their apologist cronies refusing to accept any responsibility yet again for the actions of their fellow Muslim's.
And the most ironic thing is that the first thing these 'extremists' would do if they had their way would be to turn on those self same PC do-gooders and deny them the rights they have exploited to gain power and influence.

''All I see and hear''; well, that rather depends on what sources you are seeing and hearing.

I'm sure if you read a Muslim-oriented newspaper or magazine, your perceptions may be somewhat different, just as the general anti-Muslim media in the UK will influence people in the other direction.

I hope you weren't including me under the label of ''PC do-gooders''. I would feel sullied in being bracketed in people like them.

The simple truth of the matter is that some Muslim's are trying to impose their backwards, retarded and repressive viewpoint of the world upon everyone else and they see that as their right and duty.

Yes, and they are the extremists. You get them in all flavours. As I have mentioned in another post, I would surmise that there may be a slightly higher proportion of Islamic fundamentalists in Britain, because they, or their parents or grandparents, came her from countries and cultures that are more theocratic and dogmatic.

All but a very small handful of other Muslim's refuse to acknowledge any wrongdoing or responsibility as do the PC brigade who brook no criticism of any Muslim's due to their paranoid obsession with not appearing racist.

What percentage of Christian posters on ATS do you see condemning the Westboro Baptist Church ? Only a small minority.

Yet, it would be completely illogical to presume that the majority who don't openly condemn their antics, tacitly agree with them.

It's a myth that Muslims don't condemn the extremist actions of some of the followers of their religion. If ''Mohammad Khan'' from Luton is disgusted by extremism, then you're hardly going to here about it on the news, are you ?!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I won't waste my time replying to you. If you can't see the dangers of fundamental religious practices that deny women rights then your opinion isn't of any interest to me.

Roughly translated as:

''I can't counter your points, Sherlock, as they are based on logic rather than emotion''.

Better luck next time.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It is massive child abuse to see anyone mistreating women. I have 5 sons and I do not want them to see this under any conditions.

It isn't ''child abuse'', yet alone ''massive child abuse'', for a child to see a woman dressed in another culture's dress.

How is it mistreating a woman if she wants to dress that way ?

The painful irony is that, having commented that you support the Burqa ban in France, you are condoning the mistreatment of women by limiting the choice of clothing that they are allowed to wear.

You seem to not understand the crime of inequality.

You mean like the fact that I can legally walk around topless in public, yet a woman can't ?

It seems to me that it's you who doesn't want to understand inequality.

The article in question did interview both sides, took a variety of comments, some who shared the opinion of some posters on here that any threats of violence could not have happened. It was very balanced.

These threats of violence may well or may well not have happened. It's perfectly believable that they may have done, but threats and intimidation are commonplace in life, yet stick ''Muslim'' to the topic, and people will start frothing at the mouth and, before you know it, 1.5 billion people will be tarred with the same brush.

And there remains a very determined group to try and suppress anyone posting or speaking up on this issue.

People who speak up for freedom and equality are told their racist or war supporters. Its manipulation, and twisting what is right and what is wrong.

That's a bit of a generalisation, isn't it ?

People who pull the ''race card'' do so because they have no real argument, and it's a cheap shot to divert attention from a subject that they feel threatened by, so I'd suggest that you'd be better off ignoring those that use that tactic.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

The article is balanced and investigated other official opinions including muslim. It is legitimate, and this thread includes the testimony of someone from that area who confirmed the incident. It is happening in other areas. This is an issue that involves Freedom, Equality, and very much needs to be addressed, in a peaceful, FIRM, manner, that maintains the highest principles of our countries.

Equality is NOT pro-war, though for some reason some people try to maintain this attitude.

Equality is NOT racism, though again, for some reason some people try to maintain this attitude.

Equality is NOT anti-muslim, though it IS anti-SHARIA.

Your apparent logic, is your biased opinion.

Thank you for sharing your perspective on this thread. It doesn't appear to be the majority, not that those seeking truth are bound by majority opinions.

If your posts are written to mitigate what you would see as a pro-war, or inflammatory response, I actually respect that.

I am Pro-Peace and wrote the highest view of earthschool above in the posts on this page. Yet, maintain, this is something we all need to be aware of, and look at, address, and deal with, in a way that befriends everyone, accepts all people, without allowing their radical agendas to harm our nations freedom and equality. We already have a big enough job facing us, with the current agendas of the ruling class, which never seems to leave our nations. Even when a new president in the US is voted in to end the war, it only gets worse. OR in the UK, my British friend shared how upset she was that they had voted PRO LABOR, and a majority at that, only to have their government, out of blue, for no reason, join with the other side in a coalition government, against the endorsement fo the people.

Many of us see that Islam, and especially Sharia or fundamental Islam is probably being used as a tool of NWO, both in terms of upsetting our democracies, but also to fan more discord and separation, and create more of a Pro-War sentiment.

The trouble with ignoring it, is it doesn't go away. Either way, the NWO progresses, because they cover all possible roads to travel.

But we do have the ability, if we really Organize and Stand Together. We have the ability to stand up, when we see clearly the problem, understand the climate the leaders are intentionally setting up, maintain peacefulness, and actually Demonstrate and Protest, Unendingly against the Real Culprits: The Bankers, The Royal Family, The Leaders, The Law Enforcers, and the Top Of The Pyramid.

This is a terrific article fro Awareness. Not to hide your head from the reality, but to look at it clearly, without prejudice and start to problem solve. Because to me, thats the whole point of this. We need to start to problem solve.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Roughly translated as:

''I can't counter your points, Sherlock, as they are based on logic rather than emotion''.

Better luck next time.

more like you missed the point of the OP and are arguing pointlessly as there are atrocities and you are denying them, therefore your opinion to me is irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I really enjoyed the video clip on p.1: My brother - the Islamist.
A fascinating insight and research journey.
Going to watch all the follow-up clips on Youtube!

Things that strike me are how the Islamist walks down a street and complains about all the exhibitionist gays and lesbians and under-dressed people around him.
The narrator cannot believe his ears, because all the people are snugly dressed in long pants and jerseys, and one only sees a straight elderly couple or two!
It seems one can be so brainwashed and hypnotized that one sees things different from reality.
But his brother already complained about pop music lyrics at McDonalds before he met the radical Islamists.
So perhaps it is genetic to some degree?

Also quite interesting how the one white (British) convert says that George W. Bush made him convert to radical Islam.
Bush said you are with him or against him and he turned out to be a liar, so this guy figured the radical enemy of Bush must be right!
Playing religions against each other certainly seems to create and expand radicalism on both sides.

At its most basic, this group functions like a cult, and has all the hallmarks of a cult within one specific religion.
Cults always carry on about how fallen and disgusting the world is - almost like they have to note this all the time.
Reminds me a bit of my phase with ISKCON, although they never advocated violence or the overthrow of society.
One could also leave ISKCON at will, and it respected other faiths.
This guy faces possible death if he commits apostasy.
The irony is that he's a pretty new convert, and not everyone can sustain the initial fervor.
I hope he really tries out living in a strict Islamic country, although I think his sect is so specific that no current Muslim country would even qualify as good enough according to his cult leader's standards.

Well. I hope he never comes to South Africa and uses the term for "infidel" that he does - "kaffir/kuffer".
Here it is a massive racial slur against black people

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

reply to post by sith9157

Their women are beautiful. Their men too.

Most Beautiful Arab Women

101 Studly Middle Eastern Men

That's not the problem here. Its basically the controllers of this world that are instigating the whole thing, and suppression of female energy has always been a part of how they run the War is Peace planet. Women and children have to be seen as nothing.

I know, Middle Eastern women are some of the most beautiful women in the world...theres just something about that jet black hair, eyes, and olive skin.....I gotta go take a shower now

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Sure, but they aren't any more beautiful than other women from all over the world.

I guess each to their own, but personally, I find most women beautiful.

Most of the world worshiped goddesses, why is it that the middle east is so hung up on gods only? Oh yeah, and they are extremely homophobic. How many of them are a six pack and a gay guy away from an announcement?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

more like you missed the point of the OP and are arguing pointlessly as there are atrocities and you are denying them, therefore your opinion to me is irrelevant.

What ''atrocities'' ?

If the story is to be believed, then some people are threatening women for not wearing headscarves.

Intimidation and threats to kill are against the law in the UK, so it's up to the victims to report it and the police to deal with it.

The motivation for the threats are irrelevant to the crimes that have allegedly been committed.

How is that ''denying'' anything ?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join