It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Wear a headscarf or we will kill you': How the 'London Taliban' is threatening women and trying

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
In short, I denounce all governments, and their corruption, all banks, all control, and believe in grass roots venus project type societies, run by counsels of citizens, jury duty, half men and half women, inclusive of all, in every larger concentric circles of managment, without massive control laws,and true equality, volunteering for wonderful projects, cosmic level educations, all the technology dispersed and released, free energy, and house raising and joining in to plant a garden for everyone, where everyone is free and equal, spirituality is a private affair, not tied into any system, and equal watchdog counsels to detect any abuses. Africa equal, and walking out of its earthship homes.

That has nothing to do with accepting any form of Sharia.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If its the Sharia Laws they wish to follow, then that is their right - in their own homes and their country that recognizes it. But to push religious laws with threat of death on another nation is an act of war. Britain has to do something about this, as the law of its land is being replaced by outsiders who instill their own laws.

I don't care how horrendous Sharia Law can be, as long as its practiced in the community where it is accepted as the law of the land. Forcing it on foreign people within their homes is just blatantly repulsive.
edit on 18-4-2011 by DrChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Sharia is brutal on their own women, their own freedoms, their own artists, and its not welcome here, that kind of repression. In short, in many Islam countries these women would be whipped, flogged, imprisoned and even killed.

Hot turkish belly dancer in blue! (nouran Sultan)

رشا رزق -ارجع -Rasha Rezk

Rasha Rezk again in this song, by a group I really enjoy, Era. This song is very much about unconditional love and acceptance of others.

Era – Prayers

there are no slaves.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Why is it, that with about 90% accuracy, I can guess before i open a thread. That it will quote thedailymail.uk ?

I really mean it.. I have like a 90% success rate. Could it be that it is trashy rag mag? full of propaganda and lies?

yes it could.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomadmonkey

This is really sad. I mean 10+ pages of this, and only a hand full of people even question the source of this trash(dailymail.uk) tabloid spinsters. Spinning away, and most take it as being truth. SAD.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Maryam Namazie on women's rights, Islam, sharia law and secularism closing address

Its not racist to say people are equal! Its not pro -war to say people are equal!

edit on 18-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomadmonkey

This is really sad. I mean 10+ pages of this, and only a hand full of people even question the source of this trash(dailymail.uk) tabloid spinsters. Spinning away, and most take it as being truth. SAD.

I've seen a few Dailymail sources quote/take the news from real sources. Others are questionable

Either way, if this is really happening, these threats need to be stopped.
edit on 18-4-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
as a white British male becoming a Muslim is the new EFF YEW to the parents in the UK I see...

useless religions, all of them.

Keep your limitations on life to yourself nobody wants to deal with your superstitious beliefs, regardless of which religious team you are affiliated with.

sick of bending to comfort others, time to push back imo.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomadmonkey

Well it's pretty easy to believe when you consider extremists have previously put death threats on cartoonists and authors, cut the heads off journalists, killed 3,000 people in a single day by crashing airliners into buildings, blown up numerous embassies and buildings, torched girl schools, banned music and kite flying, publically flogged women for showing their ankles...ect, ect, ect. To come into another country and insist that sharia law apply? What's not to believe? I mean really. Thinking about it...is it even news? This is everyday stuff we've come to expect and already know. I don't need the Daily Mail to report it to me. This is the kind of crap that happens daily throughout the world.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for the vid...great closing address. I do feel that the secular is in the majority, but for now are silent. However, that day may come when the silent majority sees something happen that is just one soak over the line and then they will make themselves known.
Then things will fall back to the center once again.
TPTB may have an agenda in this situation and they may just be using the hardcore Islamists to further it.
It doesn't mean that those same hardcore Islamists don't have an agenda. Best to keep an eye on both camps.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
as a white British male becoming a Muslim is the new EFF YEW to the parents in the UK I see...

Keep your limitations on life to yourself nobody wants to deal with your superstitious beliefs, regardless of which religious team you are affiliated with.

I agree..the fundies over here in the US are a real drag, too.
I don't want to live in a theocracy, I don't care what flavor it comes in....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Sharia is brutal on their own women, their own freedoms, their own artists, and its not welcome here, that kind of repression. In short, in many Islam countries these women would be whipped, flogged, imprisoned and even killed.

Hot turkish belly dancer in blue! (nouran Sultan)

she is beautiful but not a great dancer, sorry, you are right, she would be dead.

that is arab culture not islam, they even don't know the difference.

get em' and lock them up for conspiracy, extortion or racketiring or even sedition.

i'm too alarmed by this to continue.

wth is wrong with the police?

edit on Mon Apr 18 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tags

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

i don't get it, what do you mean?

are you half a muslim now and telling people you don't like religions?

what is it you want besides wearing a cesare laurel and the white tuft thing that the english kings wear on a ratan throne?

you are sending mixed signals.

o ya, nikey's too, lol!

edit on 18-4-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have said this before and the people at ATS, no doubt maintain records of post's so, my specific post may be gone, do your homework you will find it. My statement was, though I paraphrase: "The Muslim Brotherhood is active in many nations, lets say western nations for one, my nation, and my state without question. They intimidate people, who to free nations of the west permit freedom of worship, and that includes accepting as part of the scenery those who, like in the west, think the word "women also means person". Before she died in 2004, I was honored to know a women of great character and decency from the nation that became independent after a 30 plus year civil war, Eritrea. Former part of Ethiopia. The Muslims who are closed mined'ed to other ideas* They treat cars, their goats and trinkets' with greater respect then the women they so "cherish" according to the holy Koran. Guys, try to grow up for your sake and the rest of us?

They (Islam) are 600 years younger then the nearest mono-theistic faith, Christianity. 600 CE, so called "Christians" were burning and boiling so called "heretics, and non-christians (first target was always the Jews) alive. Live viva-section, thats cutting people open and showing them their bowls, balls, breasts, if mercy of nature interceded they became dissociative, or just blacked out and quickly died. The template of all Christians goes far before Judaism, (The three main mono-theistic faiths today are starting from those common: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) and before that? Was a faith now almost extinct, which always seems to be patriarchal. But I could be wrong, theres so little left of any "clean translated texts" of that faith: "Zorasterisim". [NOTE> My limited spell checker for some reason does not use phonetic's, I was among the last of the 20th century generation to learn to "look at a word and spell it out". At least in the United States. And since our words don't "spell always like they sound"

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

i don't get it, what do you mean?

are you half a muslim now and telling people you don't like religions?

what is it you want besides wearing a cesare laurel and the white tuft thing that the english kings wear on a ratan throne?

you are sending mixed signals.

o ya, nikey's too, lol!

edit on 18-4-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

No, not half muslim. Nor British by nationality. perhaps if you add " I see that" to the start of my first sentence you may understand me better.

and yes my Nikes are fresh.
edit on 18-4-2011 by Lysergic because: nikes brah

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Logically thinking, if the French are forcing women NOT to wear burkhas, what is wrong with these folk saying they HAVE to wear them?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

That´s a good vid.

I noticed that all off the western, English guys became muslim out of some form of protest to western society and its faults.

None of them said they became muslim because they realised that Allah was the one creator and the only one worthy of worship.

For them, Islam is merely a vessel for rebellion.

What a bunch of hypocrytes.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
Originally posted by SaturnFXskinheads, etc...

Skinheads are usually Odinists who have a strong hatred for Christianity. Just wanted to get that fact straight as I laid into a skinhead here the other day.

Probably not the time or place for this but........
No they are not.
I have been 'involved with the skinhead scene since the early 80's and don't know any British 'Odinists', the vast majority probably don't know what Odinism is.
It might be a bit different in Scandanavia and Germany.

Whilst there are still a few racist skinheads the vast majority nowadays have enormous respect for the black culture from which skinheads developed.
SHARP Skins are pretty vocal and active in their opposition to all kinds of racism.

Skinheads get a lot of prejudiced bad and inaccurate press in MSM, you'd expect better from ATS but I've come to realise that that isn't the case and it's pretty pointless expecting anything other.

Whilst being no way definitive this is a hald decent overview of Skinhead culture.
en.wikipedia.org...

As for "peaceful Muslims", you're right about that. Many of them don't go demonstrate/riot etc. But I'll bet you a dollar that many (the majority) sit at home nodding their heads in agreement over what their more extremist counterparts do and say. I've noticed it myself from Muslims who I NEVER thought would have agreed with things like that.

Back on topic; the vast majority of Muslims sit back and ignore the activities of the extremists.
Islam dictates that a Muslim's primary loyalty is to other Muslim's.
In addition there is a genuine fear of reprisals.

There will always be conflict until Muslim's accept some responsibility themselves and addressing the issues within their own communities.

Islam doesn't belong in the West. I know that's not PC, but the truth usually isn't. Isn't that why they say the truth hurts?

Islam is diametrically opposed to, and is the antithesis of, freedom of thought, speech and opinion.

Edit to add.
Sorry to upset those apologist's who are doubting the source but this is a genuine story and is becoming all too familiar.
edit on 19/4/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Poster from London who works around the corner from the Pharmacy in question.

This story is genuine as I went in and questioned the actual management themselves who, like a flash, shouted at me and urged me out of the shop. I'd hazard a guess the management is also behind this. They barely speak English.

People who deny that Islam is a problem is either Guardian readers or idiots.

Just because the Daily Mail is a center-right wing paper it's always an unreliable source.

How comes the guardian is a reliable source? The only stories that they pick up on is a story which champions Liberals.

Oh and by the way I see the problems that Islam poses every day as I work & live in London.

They need to be dealt with.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

the newspaper in question is undoubtedly questionable, however this is irrelevant to the sentiment of some groups and to the general feeling of discomfort and unease placed upon the nation by the gov for letting such a massive, unsustainable, incompatible immigration, where there is a vast population, many in positions of power, ie GP's, dentists, surgeons, pharmacies, stores (and to local communities, these are positions of power for those in need), of those belonging to a religion to which self sacrifice is an honour, that despises other religions and decrees that destroying those of other faiths is a duty.

Even if just a few were secretly planning on destruction of non believers of their faith, like the glasgow surgeon that attempted bombing Glasgow airport a few years ago, it could easily be done. Some innocent looking botched diagnosis, surgery, medication, contaminated foodstuff etc and the population and infrastructure could easily be affected.

And if that all seems a bit 'not likely, we're British' to most British peoples blinkered tastes then step back and take a look at the bigger picture. This religion in question does not conform to western standards of 'decency' and 'it's just not cricket', these people bay for the blood of women that dare to remove a head to toe black sheet and would stone them to death publicly for daring to disobey. 20 years ago would anyone have believed the levels of immigration, the government betrayals being revealed, the religious specific banking etc.

Like the Trojan horse, the easiest way of defeating an enemy is sometimes by stealth, and regardless of how blinkered some choose to be, the UK is hated by a lot of places and Christian nations (which the UK officially is) equally hated.

The fact this is gov orchestrated is something people should be scared of. To those that think this overreacting, take your eyes off the TV, ego related purchases / promotions / head out your ass / the sand and start seeing things as they really are, this is major and involves the future of the nation, and indeed every nation.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join