It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Tears Obama a New One in Wisconsin Speech Something Like a Neutering.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
she kinda freaks you out,

huh.

well don't worry, what ever she did was for your own good.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed
I guess I fell for MSM yet again.It is just that there seem to be more radicals on the left.I know that there used to be a competent left before the 60's .What happened?Hippies got nothing done but give left lib dems a bad name.I personally am independent so if the right man left or right or up or down shows up im in.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ya the more she talks the worse it gets for her, I'm a conservative and this lady flat out has no clue, Her and MB are not even considered serious.. Anybody can talk bad about Obama that's easy. Yet that's all she can say..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rancher1
Give B.O a break man.The guy hasn't even been in office for 1460 days yet jeez.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthwormJim
reply to post by mudbeed
I guess I fell for MSM yet again.It is just that there seem to be more radicals on the left.I know that there used to be a competent left before the 60's .What happened?Hippies got nothing done but give left lib dems a bad name.I personally am independent so if the right man left or right or up or down shows up im in.

I am trying not to call you a liar, but to backtrack and call yourself a independant? How are you an independant? You would think an independant would lie a little more in the middle, wouldn't you?

Also you say you fell for MSM? So my guess is you watch way too much Fox News. Why do I say this? Because you really don't know what is going on in WI do you? Conservative or Liberal, what happened in WI is horrible for the people, not a good thing. I can tell you it didn't save any money either (This was from Walker's mouth...not mine)

What is happening is this (just to fill you in)

Corporations are dumping money into politics at an unprecedented rate due to that retarded yet landmark decision our Supreme Court made:

Here I will use a news source you will read

www.foxnews.com...

Corporations are then taking this money and literally buying candidates (See: Walker)

The Candidates then spin their tale and say that Unions are destroying the country and costing the state too much...this is how they sell their constituants.

All the while they take away middle class rights to cut costs so they can increase their tax breaks for corporates and CEOs make even more money.

In the meantime the average percentage of Americans are getting screwed as their cost of living goes up and their school systems slowly sink in the toilet... all so CEOs can claim a higher profit next quarter.

Anyways, I hope you understand and look into what I am saying otherwise the whole point of this discussion is for nothing and I am wasting my time.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by donkeystyle
if it wasn't for her shrill voice i would have liked that speech. Some good points were made, if you can stand the ear piercing tone of her voice.

Look at her body while she's making a speech.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by fredvcall

The woman can be counted on to be emasculating.
Second line

It's not difficult to emasculate liberal men. Hell, Hillary Clinton does it all the time.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed
No an independent doesn't have to be in the middle they are just not affiliated with any major party fyi. I can take good decisions from either side and still consider them equally great decisions .If I don't like most liberals decisions but agree w SOME of conservative decisions how does that make me a liar by saying im independent?I look at the facts,not the politics.
edit on 18-4-2011 by EarthwormJim because: changed opinions to decisions

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

You have to go out to the union golf courses to have a conversation with union bosses about union workers.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by fredvcall

The woman can be counted on to be emasculating.
Second line

It's not difficult to emasculate liberal men. Hell, Hillary Clinton does it all the time.

It's so easy to be a conservative when you don't have to reply with actual facts, isn't it?
2nd line.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Here we go again..*another* new member posting 'Wow' Palin type propaganda.

I wonder if this thread will last as long as the one yesterday did before being shut down for trolling?

Add something insightful instead of complaining, and matters might go more smoothly all the way around.

link   

link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

[
It's so easy to be a conservative when you don't have to reply with actual facts, isn't it?
2nd line.

Here's a fact: Utopia is Greek for 'Nowhere.'

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Sarah Palin is a joke. Anyone who gives her credit can be summed up the same way. Her and Bachmann are half the reason I don't even take the GOP seriously anymore.

Oh, stop. You're waiting for Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright to start a third party, you can't get far enough left with Obama alone.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthwormJim
reply to post by mudbeed
No an independent doesn't have to be in the middle they are just not affiliated with any major party fyi. I can take good decisions from either side and still consider them equally great opinions.If I don't like most liberals decisions but agree w SOME of conservative decisions how does that make me a liar by saying im independent?I look at the facts,not the politics.

You do not look at the facts otherwise you wouldn't be saying the garbage you are saying. You can call yourself a independant, but all you do is call people Jane Fonda and go watch Michael Moore just because they think that Palin is dumb as hell. That sir makes you more of an extreme right winger.

Why?

1) You have not once responded with something factual and honest.

2) You take a corporate cheerleader shill as an actual political figure.

3) Your responses never even come close to falling in the middle.

Seriously, tell me one factual statement on why the removal of collective bargaining for public workers a good thing?

You are talking about taking away rights for people that are doing public service work and how it is a good thing.

I want you to factually tell me why.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthwormJim

Ya you might be right, when he came into office we were losing 700 thousand jobs a month + 2 wars after 8 years of Bush he needs more time.

But face it he loves Goldman Sachs JP Morgan as well as BP He said he would do something about these crooks. But to this day they continue rip us all off, and BO does nothing about it..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Sarah Palin is a joke. Anyone who gives her credit can be summed up the same way. Her and Bachmann are half the reason I don't even take the GOP seriously anymore.

Oh, stop. You're waiting for Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright to start a third party, you can't get far enough left with Obama alone.

Seriously shut the hell up unless you want to talk about real life things.

You sound like you are just mirroring garbage you heard from Rush.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join