It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all [Video: ufo in Portugal]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
My name is João and im from Portugal.

I signed up in this forum just to share a video with you

edit on 18-4-2011 by bikas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bikas

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Welcome João to ATS, hope i see you around.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
For my is some electric explosion..

edit on 18-4-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

I saw the video. Can you give us more info about it? Did you film this or found it on the internet? Have you checked the news or asked people about it?

To me, it looks like some show with fireworks (I see what looks like smoke at the end) or an explosion. But I don't know much about this, so you'll have to wait until some members who are into UFOs check the video out.
If it was an explosion it was probably on the local news or at least you'll find people who know what happened.

How about if you put it in the title of your thread what you think the video is about?

Good luck
edit on 18-4-2011 by Casandra because: Clarification

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
welcome to ATS. interesting video but it does look like an electrical explosion.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra
Welcome to ATS

I saw the video. Can you give us more info about it?
To me, it looks like some show with fireworks (I see what looks like smoke at the end) or an explosion. But I don't know much about this, so you'll have to wait until some members who are into UFOs check the video out.

How about if you put it in the title of your thread so they know what the video is about?

Good luck
edit on 18-4-2011 by Casandra because: Clarification

This phenomenon happened in Portimão on the night from 14th to 15th April. This is a zone in Portugal where some rare and strange events take place. The authorities explanation is that 2 electricity high tension poles fell down. Well, this is a bit awkward. There are several videos of this event and we don't see any pole fall down.

Other video:
youtu.be...
edit on 18-4-2011 by bikas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bikas

It looks like you're quite far from the place where it happened, so I don't think you would have seen them fall. Did you go there to see how the place looked like afterwards?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Note how the city lights went on and off, most likely a transformer blowing up like that was the case in Japan:

edit on 18-4-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS friend.

If you'll notice how all the lights in the neighborhood are going on and off, then it's easy to assume it's just a transformer on the fritz. It's freaky looking though!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks all =)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Bom dia.
Welcome to ATS, eu nau sei que o palavra em portuguese. (translated: I don't know what the portuguese word for welcome is.)
I have a soft spot for the porratjies. Meu marido natural de, Vilarinho da Tanha, Vila Real.
Ok, so before I anger the mods, enjoy your time on ATS!

new topics

top topics

join