It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overpopulation? Elitest Propaganda and Damned Lies Lies Lies!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ViperChili

The fact is we can and should let people starve.

No we should not. We must fight against overpopulation, but with humanitarian means like education, birth control and laws. Either the excess growth will be regulated through laws, or through poverty, hunger, diseases and wars. Giving governments the power to regulate human procreation during demographic trap is bad, but alternative is much worse. Just compare China and Iran (both had some form of national population growth control program) with nations that started on the same line and didnt have it.

edit on 19/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

You are practicing what you preach. the fact is you are starving. Literally starving yourself to death and you are attempting to justify your own suicide by calling for other people to murder and murder themselves.

But people who are not starving cannot understand your suicide no matter how you attempt to justify it.

Murder and suicide are non-solutions to a problem of ignorance of self. You cannot turn off the messages of hate and fear by murder and suicide.. It makes them louder to the people who love life.

If mass depopulation takes place the lesson will not be that the world was overpopulated. Who can argue that?

Mindless consumption, war, murder, suicide will NOT feed you. What kind of life will remain for a population that eliminates the other half through violence?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

edit on 19/4/11 by Maslo because: triple post

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

edit on 19/4/11 by Maslo because: triple post

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

..eh? I was not defending starvation and killing people. I fact, my reply was against it - we should regulate unsustainable population growth through more humanitarian means sooner than it causes poverty, suffering, starvation and wars.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by rwfresh

..eh? I was not defending starvation and killing people. I fact, my reply was against it - we should regulate unsustainable population growth through more humanitarian means sooner than it causes poverty, suffering, starvation and wars.

Sorry Maslo, it was meant for VipiChili who you were replying to.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

Are you willing to pick up a gun and shoot a family in the "3rd world" dead so that you can continue shopping at Walmart? You will be asked to.

I will be asked to? Lol what kind of fantasyland do you live in?

I'll play along with the hypothetical:

Yes, I would shoot a 3rd world family if it meant by family continued to prosper by having access to low cost good and services not only available at Walmart, but all over the country.

On a sidenote, Walmart is a laughing stock where I live. It's good for some gardening needs, and a few other basic necessities, but when it comes to food and other goods, pretty much everyone in my area sticks to local sources.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

No we should not. We must fight against overpopulation, but with humanitarian means like education, birth control and laws. Either the excess growth will be regulated through laws, or through poverty, hunger, diseases and wars. Giving governments the power to regulate human procreation during demographic trap is bad, but alternative is much worse. Just compare China and Iran (both had some form of national population growth control program) with nations that started on the same line and didnt have it.

edit on 19/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

Think education and birth control are going to be successful against the brainwashing religion provides in 3rd world nations? No way.

If seeing their current children starve to death doesn't teach them to stop breeding like rabbits, no amount of education will.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It is very easy...

a) Concentrate efforts on perfecting better means of attaining/utilizing Energy. (Cold Fusion, Zero Point etc)

b) Using new energy sources start converting waste and sea water into fresh drinking water

c) Using new energy sources create super efficient hydroponics and advanced grow operations

d) Using new energy sources manufacture nano tech manufacturing facilities, nano hemp plastic replacing wood steel etc or alternative abundant resources that can be recycled with long spans without decay. *Nano plastics I believe are harder than diamonds...Why build with wood at this point or use tar shingles, even steel?

Have you seen the designs for that super building in Asia which will have multiple levels and gardens in the center? I think it was on discovery.. Well with advanced hydroponics and abundant energy each building could be close to self sustaining.

Overpopulation comes directly from greedy tyrants that suppress technologies that would be beneficial for human kind. It is the old way of thinking in the new world... The question is will we make the transition or will the old powers kill to retain their archaic ways.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

There is a better chance of powering everything with unicorn piss than there is of powering them with the things you mentioned.

It simply won't happen. Lets stick to reality.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Someday you may wake up to realize that people are not the problem. The system is. The system can not deal with a crisis such as Katrina or BP or Japan. The worthless money is all tied up and in the interests of making more money, the truth is withheld regarding a great many things, especially technologies. The system is morally and ethically bankrupt and I have to say to anyone believing population to be a problem, so are you.

Energy is the product of money, labor and resources. Say x% of the population hold xx% of the monetary wealth. There is enough wealth to do what we need to do to raise the bar and implement technologies capable of solving many of these problems.

There is no political WILL to do so. It is the same as there being a shortage of food during the great depression...why? I don't know your position Viper nor do I care but if it is one of population reduction is needed I sure hope that means you volunteer yourself, offspring and relatives to sterilized first...for the greater good of course.

edit on 19-4-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Great work I really enjoyed how you set this out. Science has confirmed what you say.

The early universe was very small but it contained all the matter and energy in the universe today. It was a dense and chaotic soup of tiny particles and forces and instead of the four forces scientists know today, there was only one SUPERFORCE. But this only lasted for a split second (3 trillionths of a trillionth of a trillionth of a second and then split into separate forces.

WE ALL LIVE IN A UNIVERSAL CYCLE THAT WE CANNOT CONTROL WE CAN ONLY PROCREATE BECAUSE ENERGY IS FREE AND TO STOP THIS CYCLE WILL END ALL MANKIND.

We are all the same our perception is what is unique to us.
I always ask myself the question why do we harm each other, I think everytime we lose a life IMAGINE that life held the ANSWER to all mankinds greatest questions and now it is LOST. How can people buy into this population reduction ideology the NWO has in store for us all.

Our ancestors knew the way and the answear to the question "what is the meaning of life"
It is so obvious LIFE because without it time wouldnt exist for US.

THE SUN WAS THERE CLOCK AND LIFE

ANCIENT SUN SYMBOLS

Look at these pics they show the unity of male and female to make ONE symbol the BIRTH of sun symbol = LIFE

MALE PAGAN SYMBOL: POINTS 3,12,9

The power of man is only present in the 12 even represented in religion ie 12 brothers of jesus and so on this is the showing of the 12 SIGNS OF THE ZODIAC our months and there importance to BIRTH only men have the power to procreate without the limits of this we can spread our seed with many woman cannot they are restricted to the BIRTH CYCLE 9 MONTHS

FEMALE PAGAN SYMBOL: POINTS 3,6,9

Tesla said the key was 3,6,9 the FEMALE in us all is the key to PEACE our key to existance we all have this female energy even men. The 9 in this is the BIRTH CYCLE 9 MONTHS to give birth.

Our leaders know what is going on just look THEY STOLE ALL MODERN BELIEFS FROM MANKIND AND REWROTE HISTORY FOR THERE OWN GREED & POWER

OUR CLOCK REPRESENTS LIFE AND TIME

ILLUMINATI SYMBOL OF MALE DOMINATION

They use this symbol as a sign of there power over mankind our new meaning of life is WHATEVER THEY TELL US

PENTAGON

Inside the unity of male and female this appers

STAR OF DAVID

Modern star you see all over the world

dont wanna keep goin on but you can see that life may just be what is special so live it and
LETS TAKE OUR LIFES BACK

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
I think this over population problem is over hyped but it is indeed an issue. We are now at a point that we can not sustain the food production we are using. Yes, if we tear the entire system down and rebuild efficiently it can be fixed. The fact is we need to resort to factory farming to feed the masses, for whatever reasons, that is the fact.

Another issue is water waste. Sure, you aren't actually removing the elements that make the water, but you sure can pollute the crap out of it. Industrial waste and radioactive waste doesn't get filtered out in the ground. We've polluted entire ecosystems in this manner.

And don't forget the massive amounts of waste each human (in the west) creates each year. We have a massive garbage patch floating around the ocean right now. We have so much garbage we're building man made islands and "reclaiming" land.

Under our current systems, we're running on fumes. With global food production in the hands of a few companies, a few bad seasons and we're doomed.

Yes, there is plenty to go around, if you are willing to take what you need and only what you need. Sadly, we've proven at least in the west, we will never do this. We'll kill someone for a loaf of bread and trample someone to death for a tickle me elmo.

Yes, overpopulation is a problem, but not for the reasons THEY want you to hear and it won't be fixed with any solutions THEY offer.

Hi phishyblankwaters,
Interesting post, thanks.

Reading it though, i find myself reading each well written and considered point, and essentially (and seemingly paradoxically) agreeing with what you're saying.

You're right about the polluted waters, the intensive farming, the mountains of waste and garbage, the dangers of GMO from the powerful 'food' giants...all of it is a true and accurate reflection of how things are...*now*.

This IS what the current system produces.

The images of starving millions flashed upon our screens, IS what the current system produces.

The mountains of garbage, the polluted waterways and groves, the...rest of it, is ALL due to our current systems.

There are ways to work smarter. Ways to change to better systems. But like the old adage says' 'where there's a will, there's a way'..we have the ways, we just need the will.

Garbage...what is it? Mostly it's packaging, lets be honest. The 'pick me up and buy me' wrapper from the corporate goods we're forced fed on most of our lives.

I remember when i could go to the shops, buy cheese wrapped in greaseproof paper, and meat. I remember when milk came from a local dairy and was in glass, which was washed and used again and again.
These examples are many, and we all know the drill...go to the supermarket, buy what you need and a quarter of the weight in your grocery bags is packaging of one sort or another..a lot of which, most councils refuse to collect for recycling.

In my 'world', there'd be no unnecessary packaging on goods. What was there would be either biodegradable, so can be composted (and produce energy and growth media), or can be used again, as packaging.

There's really no need to have human waste (biological waste faeces etc) being a problem either, and i believe we're missing out on a terrific opportunity in this area.

The sheer amount of usable energy, that is literally being pumped out to sea every day must be truly amazing.

Human waste will provide usable energy in the form of Methane gas, when used in vat/digester bio-reactors. Solids and liquids, would be digested by bacteria and release hydrocarbons in the form of Methane gas, which can be burnt to provide energy. The resulting dried out, 'clean' solid remaining after the process of removing the gas, can be used directly as an excellent crop nutrient/soil enricher...it's a winner every way. It's a good argument for more population too, when you think about it!

I do get what you're saying in your post mate, but you're going by what we have today..now...not what a refreshed, new approach to our lives would bring.

There's always going to be problems we humans will need to overcome..part of our continued existence is our fantastic ability as a species to innovate and to find solutions to problems..and we can find solutions to many if not all of the current problems we face, if only we could convince those that crave power and wealth and effectively run this planet, that they themselves would be much better off too.

Cheers for your interesting post mate.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

It is not that we want more people, it's more that the overpopulation theory is bogus. It is excessive environmentalism combined with wealthy elitists who are destroying our abilities to live off the land as we were meant to. We are being confined more and more to smaller spaces in urban cities, with all the filth because the elite and environmentalists say we are parasites and they keep the land unavailable to us through regulations, tax codes, and interestingly the World Heritage plan which designates more and more areas of land and resources as property of the UN. I bet a lot of people don't know that.

www.unwatch.com...

UN labels at major parks in the USA should really worry people www.sweetliberty.org...

The UN plans to control us more and more through designation of properties as UN Heritage sites.

www.crossroad.to...

In fact, Communist ideology permeated major NGO (non-governmental organizations) workshops, official UN literature, and the organizational guidelines for local communities. Entering the massive "Best Practices" exhibition of model cities, visitors immediately faced wall-sized pictures and elaborate models of Chinese housing projects and community plans. Displays from the rest of the world shared the strips along the outer perimeter of the cavernous hall.

edit on 19-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Yes, this is all very interesting. I believe we can find innovative ways to recycle. When I was in India in 2001 for the Mahakumbhamela festival, we ate on the ground from little bowls made of leaves which were molded into the bowl shapes. The various sauces and rice were held in those dishes. We ate with our fingers and when we were done, the biodegradable bowls were tossed into a large pile to be disposed of. Of course not everyone wants to eat with their fingers to avoid having to wash dishes with detergent and chemicals and electricity needed to wash them, and the water usage as well. The thing is, environmentalists want to force all of us to go back to some kind of primitive method of living to preserve the earth. They try to influence young children through massive educational propaganda in the schools, using cartoons, etc.
Then there are the people who hate corporations. I would love to see these people brushing their teeth using plants instead of the bristled toothbrushes made by a corporation....I would love to see these people stop using the Internet to force their propaganda, as we all know that computers are made by corporations and Google has a higher carbon footprint than SUVS.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gougitousakusha
reply to post by Authenticated

you dont have to kill anyone to start population control, we already have disease and disaster to take out the large numbers. all we'd have to do is start reproducing at 2 children per couple. i personally see benefits from living with less mouths to feed.

The two kids per couple would (in a pure math sense) seem to balance the numbers of population perfectly..the two kids replace the two parents, and we're all even Stevens right? Right.

When or two of the kids die before they produced their own two kids is where it falls down, and populations could drop to dangerous levels quite quickly.

Your views about 'less mouths to feed' is a misnomer...remember WAFLE? Remember it being an easy thing to do (and we are doing it now) to grow 20 lettuces in the same amount of space as we used to grow just 1 lettuce.

In my book, that equals an extra 19X the mouths that can be fed and fed at a saving of 80% of the water and nutrients we used to use to grow just the single lettuce.

It's not about shortages of anything as far as i can see, but an abundance of greed and selfishness, where we should have sharing and empathy.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by gougitousakusha
reply to post by Authenticated

you dont have to kill anyone to start population control, we already have disease and disaster to take out the large numbers. all we'd have to do is start reproducing at 2 children per couple. i personally see benefits from living with less mouths to feed.

The two kids per couple would (in a pure math sense) seem to balance the numbers of population perfectly..the two kids replace the two parents, and we're all even Stevens right? Right.

When or two of the kids die before they produced their own two kids is where it falls down, and populations could drop to dangerous levels quite quickly.

Your views about 'less mouths to feed' is a misnomer...remember WAFLE? Remember it being an easy thing to do (and we are doing it now) to grow 20 lettuces in the same amount of space as we used to grow just 1 lettuce.

In my book, that equals an extra 19X the mouths that can be fed and fed at a saving of 80% of the water and nutrients we used to use to grow just the single lettuce.

It's not about shortages of anything as far as i can see, but an abundance of greed and selfishness, where we should have sharing and empathy.

Cheers.

The UN is already using financial incentives to control population by giving money to couples who limit their family size. And yet, amazingly, millions of illegals are allowed to pour into the USA every year and have many many kids. The Elite use different methodologies depending on what goals they are trying to achieve.
Personally, I feel that the financial incentives(using monies most likely coming mostly from US taxpayers but also a few other wealthy countries) is a disingenuous way of introducing concepts of family planning. Planned Parenthood is also known for it's de-population agenda, which starts all the way back from Margaret Sanger's eugenics. This all feeds right into the UN agenda to control all the world's resources and to forcibly limit population. John Holdren (one of Obama's czars) wrote a book and suggested mass medication of the water supplies to involuntarily sterilize masses of people. This kind of eco-nazism should really alert people to the diabolical plans they have for all of us, against our wills and our liberty. Eco-fascism is very alive and well today.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well there you have it. And who might kill you? Who might be smarter and more powerful with a larger, more evil plan to dispose of you?

I will give you a hint. Follow the money and then the power. At the top are the greediest, most hate filled, suicidal murderers. They plan on killing you.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I would not opt for any list that includes starving Humans...

And neither would i.

Honestly, being brutally honest is one thing, but there's being brutal and there's being brutal!

Any human being who would seriously advocate and support the deliberate starving to death of hundreds of millions of innocents so they can have an even *easier* personal existence, are either not really thinking about what they're saying, and the implications of their views..or they're in real danger of losing their humanity. That higher quality that makes us human is defined by our views and the 'quality' of them. It doesn't have to be smart..it does have to be human.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
UN Agenda 21 stuff

green-agenda.com...

antinewworldorder.blogspot.com...

www.sovereignindependent.com...

UN Agenda 21 & Maurice Strong: “Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?”

Canadian perspective mystudies1.wordpress.com...

www.patriotactionnetwork.com...

www.canadafreepress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join