It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation in dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I've had many lucid dreams, flying, breathing though water and other activities.
However can only remember once where I created something in my dream.
I looked into my hand and wanted/willed a flower into existence. The flower kept morphing around, it was unstable and I think the unstableness was an expression of my own mental instabilty, at least where creating flowers is concerned

Have anyone else created anything consciously in their dreams?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by scratchmane

Ive been big into lucid dreaming for sometime now, but the only thing i have really did was make natalie portman appear, she is so fine!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I was had a strange dream where i was somewhat consciously aware and in control. I wanted to create something out of thin air and thought why not create something round, since God created spheres, i thought this would be the most logical form to manifest out of thin air. So i wanted to create a sphere, I imagined it being yellow, but it came out blue and fell to the ground.

I have had some really strange dreams. One dream that I had around the time that I had the dream of manifesting the sphere, was I was in my room laying in my bed, a sense of fear and discomfort overwhelmed me and I began being tossed around my room thrown into walls, doing flips. It was like something was controlling me. Another dream that I had that had this same sort of vibrational feeling that the above two had and occured at around the same time was, I was sitting in my chair that I always get on my laptop on, and I began moving the laptop through the room with my mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I believe time is not linear, that all is happening at the same time, past lives, future incarnations and of course the now with our soul governing all these lives simultaneously, I always thought that when i'm sleeping i'm being given a look at an alternate life that i'm living, and when i'm lucid dream, i'm stepping into those shoes, and we feel that we are in control of the dream, because it's our soul governing that life as well, so of course we (spirit) feel in control. Often our alternate universe and this universe will cross paths, so it would seem we are creating physically in our realm.

Psychologist will say your sub-conscious is trying to tell you something, maybe it's true, but I had an interesting even happen to me that really solidified my doubts I had in university of a sub-conscious even existing. How do we ever know right? It would be typical science to coin a term for something they don't understand and create a projection of there own understanding and tell us that it's fact.

I also see daydreaming as a trance inducing a look into an alternative universe.

Just my POV, all info is subjective.... happy to share thoughts though

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
No I have not been able to have any control whatsoever in my dreams... I need to learn how to if it's possible and check out meditation or whatever. I dream a lot though...

On occasion I have been AWARE that I was dreaming but even then was unable to do anything about it or even wake up. But most of the time I thought my dreams were "real" and experienced all the various emotions I would have in real life if said dreams were "true".

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have tried to create things in dreams many times. It's really difficult. I don't want to say I never have succeeded at least on some level, but it's hard to remember any examples. I have tried dozens of times to create small objects out of thin air and never got anything. I have succeeded in shooting fire from my hands on one occassion, but it was just a spray. Once I dreamed I was on the beach and my friend wanted to play with a volleyball and kick it around. There were coconuts and I put one in my hands and tried to turn it into a volleyball to no avail. I have made it rain in a dream (pretty easily) and some other pretty wicked stuff like that, but to create something out of thin air has been too difficult. I've also tried to take things and turn them into something else - on one occasion I turned someone trying to fight me into a baby. So morphing type stuff is possible it just seems tricky, perhaps easier to do with "living things" than solid inanimate objects.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yes, when I`m very tired I usually get sleep paralysis and a crushing in my head, if I allow the crushing to take over I slip into a lucid dream, I always create sexual partners though, a rather wasteful activity as I`m very sure there is more than this to be gained from lucid dreaming.

Once I had a dream (unconscious, not lucid) and I could will things into existence, I created orbs and for some reason, money to give to people.

I hope I soon find the restraint to resist creating sexual partners and explore the dreamworld. I can fly at will in lucid dreams, I think I should start doing that more often.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

nothing wrong with creating sexual partners. Do whatever you want in the dreams. But if you want to progress in lucid dreaming, what really helps is taking the time to detail what you recall from the dream when you are awake. So taking the time to journal the dream in detail is what will really accomplish things and improve your abilities and length of the dreams. I would think that making love in dreams somehow helps you to integrate with your dreams and dream characters. In all likelihood you are not wasting your time. For the same reason, only the other way, fighting in dreams is not a waste either. Fighting, loving, kicking and screaming, are great learning experiences and the same holds true for dreams - only really, with every dream you are building your dreamworld and what should be expected of it one dream at a time.

With that said, of course there are other things to do, but don't feel as if you are wasting your time. I've always found dreaming progresses in baby steps, it did for me, but one day you wake up and are beyond belief at what you can do.

top topics

join