It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga's new song "Judas" is about her love for Judas. Yes, the Judas who betrayed Jesus

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Yeah, I felt utterly sick when I heard this for the first time today. I really wish this topic was also in religion. I don't care who you are, chanting, literally about your love for Judas, the symbol, whether not literal betrayer of Jesus, still very disrespectful ON PURPOSE. Yes I am a believer, but, to the pitch fork comments and jokes about this, it's not really that funny. I mean, really, wake the F* up people, this chick has your kids singing about "pok-er face" and "ridin on the disco stick" and now chanting "I love Judas." Are all you joking about this really getting the full picture here??? She is totally and blatently obvious who's side she's on, I don't even need to say it cause it's so obvious it spews out of her clothes and mouth and body postures and and etc..... that even non believers know whos side I'm talking about, does that even tell you anything........this chick rubs me the wrong way for sure, Ive been researching her for a couple weeks now

Video where she tells God ( Personified as Alejandro,other two names are significant of the rest of the trinity, just think of when she speaks to "Alejandro" she is speaking to God, she says, "don't call my name".. speaking to God, dressed as a nun with upside down crosses on her female parts and all over the nun outfit then gets raped?)
www.youtube.com...

And the "you were born this way" so be proud of who you are video, which clearly justifies all my beliefs about demons, and the little demon on our shoulders combined with the ancient astronaut theory and the bible- basically this video, says " be proud of your bad side, it doesn't matter if you worship him, or Him (reference to demons/devil vs God)... I couldn't believe this type of bluntness, and No this isn't just for freakin fame, she knows what she's doing and she knows what she's talking about..
Plus her songs will get into your head, and stay there, this is too on purpose its a form of chanting....HERE
www.youtube.com...

Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by marriah3330

the answer to all of your problems ,...... dont listen to her music , problem solved !
whenever she comes on the radio ,change the channel , or maybe you dont because your a closet fan and you cant admit that to yourself because it would betray your morales or beliefs
whatever the case maybe , just avoid listening to her music - if you can call it that !

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Yes, I don't listen to her music, I'm not a "closet fan" at all, I think she's really sick actually, I did listen to her song this morning on the way to class cause I wanted to hear what she was really saying, Just like all the videos above, I actually am a musician myself, a rock musician, it's good to know what is going on in the world and what people are letting their children listen to, it just allows me to have a more educated opinion on this matter, on this very matter and on this very thread!!

Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by lewman

Typical nieve response, Im sure thats the exact response the Illuminati are probably laughing about when the higher % of the population dont notice there BLATENT and OBVIOUS symbolism And i cant imagine how much there all laughing when they see people walking around oblivious wearing one of 'there' famous clothing brands.

When will you kooks learn? You didn't learn with marilyn manson? You didn't learn with Judas priest?

Its not the work of the illminati or whatever!.... It's exactly as the poster said.... This is just gaga doing what so many others have done before.... Feigned shock to generate sales....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

the answer to all of your problems ,...... dont listen to her music , problem solved !
whenever she comes on the radio ,change the channel , or maybe you dont because your a closet fan and you cant admit that to yourself because it would betray your morales or beliefs
whatever the case maybe , just avoid listening to her music - if you can call it that !

Like I said, Ive been researching her a bit, and never still have I listened to any of her videos more than once, I wanted to hear every word she said, cause I was researching something OK.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'll be honest she scares me. Her videos creep me out as well as her outfits and the like. So many people worship her, it's quite interesting to watch.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by McKey

Lady Gaga scares you????

And the reason so many people "follow" her is because they get pulled into the hype, and the fact that record company execs have it down pat when it comes to drawing in a crowd. It's been happening for a good 40 years, so it's nothing new!

Look what happened in the early 1980's with "The Big 4" of Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth and Slayer. The exact same thing. They used shock tactics, and "questionable" lyrics about death, destruction, the end of the world, not believing in God etc to draw in fans, and crowds. And it worked great, because all 4 bands are still touring. And I still love listening to them! (And getting ragdolled in the moshpit, like 1.5 months ago at Soundwave when I saw Slayer play!)

So what's all the worry about?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
She sure does scare me, but it's not because of a religious reason, or because I think she's part of some psychotic club.

Something about her is just disturbing, I guess she's just not my style

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
And she calls the attention of ATS once again!

You guys are too easy

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I prefer this much more...

Lady Gaga ain't no thang.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

youre missing the whole point of everyones argument tho, what theyre trying to point out is the people who are using her are trying to push a speciffic message. that message is to hate god and to accept satan as your lord.

Nonono. I got the point allright. But still, Why do we bother with her? Let her wriggle around and do her black magic. What do you wanna do, shoot her? Just dont bother with the crap. You know what she's doing, I know what she's doing WE know what she's doing. Almost everybody knows what she is doing. Its so obvious that those that dont know, dont care. Half the world is talking about how great she is and the other half, how evil she is and she is being liftet up by both. Ignore the bitch! Look at it! We are even promoting her videos, for Christ sake !!!
edit on 19-4-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
I prefer this much more...

Lady Gaga ain't no thang.

How melodic ;-)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Well apperently he didnt actually betray Jesus, infact he was one of Jesus's most close and loyal friends. Maybe the bible is lying to you and everyone again, wouldnt be surprised.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

It's ok I was just making a wee joke to stir your blood a bit , since I know your offended by her music and her lyrics !
I knew all along you dont like her I was just messin with you .

Lady gaga is just another run of the mill media whore ,
I also heard she stole the gaga persona from her dead ex girlfriend , who convieniently died from a fall of a building, when her and gaga were recording songs together !

If you think lady gaga and metallica and any other shock impact group are bad , then you have no idea
before the days of mass media , a wee bard from Ayr was stirring it up somethin affy wae the religious folk ay the day , his name as Im sure you have all heard Robert Burns

the original shock bad boy , he would have put howard stern , and all those bands to shame today if he was alive.
People of religion hated burns because he wrote impressive satires of the religions of the day.

edit on 19-4-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Exactly, it's the same type of people who 10 years ago were like "ZOMG Eminem worships the devil, we can't let our kids listen to his poisonous raps"

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Why do we give air and attention to this incubus?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread. 19 stars??? For Lady Gaga????

C'mon, people. It's LADY GAGA.

Let it go!!!!!

By next year she'll be doing whatever Marilyn Manson is doing.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Why do we give air and attention to this incubus?

You have no choice in the matter, it's the kids that listen to and buy her music that gives her the air time. By trying to censor her, you would make people listen to here more.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
First off I think Lady Gaga is an interesting entertainer, but an awful musician. She should be doing something in theatre instead.
Seconly, remember that Ozzy was the devil's son before he became America's most beloved Dad. We all did crazy stuff at one time or another, so just them do whatever.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Did you read the lyrics she posted? Its basically symbolism....something us artistic types use all the time, but which other people mistake for literalness. She's suggesting that besides her better nature, she still always chooses the bad boy instead of the 'virtuous' boy. Its a theme that has been played out both in real life and in music since time began....its probably older than the Jesus story itself! LOL! Here's another example....Leonard Cohen compares himself to Sampson, and the women he is with as Delilah in the song Hallelujah "She tied you to a kitchen chair
She broke your throne, and she cut your hair...And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah" There are other Biblical references in that song of course, but that's beside the point....The point being he was not literally saying that he had, had a relationship with Delilah....He was saying that she had the qualities of "Delilah", and that he had the qualities of "Sampson", at least in the context of the relationship he was describing in this song. Lady Gaga is doing the exact same thing.....She knows that the 'virtuous' boy is better, yet she will always choose the 'bad' boy who is personified with Judas. (She seem to be sloppily using the metaphor in this song, by both symbolizing the 'good' boy as Jesus, and apparently symbolizing herself as Jesus as well since she seems to suggest that this 'Judas' will betray her with a 'Judas Kiss', yet she doesn't mind because she is in love with him. ....(I never said she was a great songwriter....just that she at the very least qualifies as an 'artist')

Now is choosing to use symbolism that involves 'Judas' and 'Jesus' provocative? Of course it is...but as others have already mentioned...she's an attention whore....She's not bright enough to be part of some Illuminati plot to subvert the young! In fact the only person committing any sacrilege here is me...by defending an artist as dumb as Lady Gaga by quoting from such a brilliant artist as Leonard Cohen.......May God Forgive My Soul.......

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join