It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga's new song "Judas" is about her love for Judas. Yes, the Judas who betrayed Jesus

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
She is a bit of a wierdo. Em, he's a bit of a wierdo ?

Lyrics in full..

Oh-oh-oh-ohoo I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as Oh-oh-oh-ohoo I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GaGa Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GaGa [Lady Gaga - Verse 1] When he comes to me, I am ready I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain Even after three times, he betrays me I'll bring him down, bring him down, down A king with no crown, king with no crown [Chorus] I'm just a Holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel But I'm still in love with Judas, baby I'm just a Holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel But I'm still in love with Judas, baby Oh-oh-oh-ohoo I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as Oh-oh-oh-ohoo I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GaGa [Lady Gaga - Verse 2] I couldn't love a man so purely Even darkness forgave his crooked way I've learned love is like a brick, you can Build a house or sink a dead body I'll bring him down, bring him down, down A king with no crown, king with no crown [Chorus] I'm just a Holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel But I'm still in love with Judas, baby [ From: www.metrolyrics.com... ] I'm just a Holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel But I'm still in love with Judas, baby Oh-oh-oh-ohoo I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as Oh-oh-oh-ohoo I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as EW [Bridge] In the most Biblical sense, I am beyond repentance Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense Judas kiss me if offensed, Or wear ear condom next time I wanna love you, But something's pulling me away from you Jesus is my virtue, Judas is the demon I cling to I cling to [Chorus] I'm just a Holy fooll, oh baby he's so cruel But I'm still in love with Judas, baby I'm just a Holy fool, oh baby he's so cruel But I'm still in love with Judas, baby Oh-oh-oh-ohoo I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as Oh-oh-oh-ohoo I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GAGA Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GAGA

Edit:
Link this into the "Rainman" in rap music. and some other types.
I looked into the word "Rainman" and its in hundreds of songs.
I am sure there is a thread on here about it.
Infact here is the very one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18/4/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
Everyone should care when you have car loads of girls allllll across the country bumping K-104 singing about their love for the man who killed jesus.

Thats not really how to begin integrating love peace an equality into our lives.

Sounds like a pretty good way to integrate love, peace, and equality to me. Get rid of christianity and other old, irrelevant pieces of mysoginistic, classist dogma, and everyone will start to see each other just as "people", rather than "that Muslim guy" or "that Catholic girl".

It's all a bunch of fairy tales used to suppress women and the poor, anyways.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

I'm available for the slapping if needed!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Lady Gaga isn't in the illuminati... And the new world order doesn't practice satanism...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

This is the thing about christians. They have no sense of the meaning of the word "metaphor". The Judas in this song is really Judas, and the Jesus is really the real white boy Jesus with the beard, just the the same way John Lennon went crazy and thought he was a really real walrus. Cucoo-kachoo. Aparently, our OP has never been actracted to the wrong person, or inexplicably been unable to stop loving someone who has done them wrong.

Or, mabey,
Evol Qweer loving Lady GaGa is the anti christ.
Oh. Wait, it's Obama... now I'm really confused.....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hey, you know, if it weren't for Judas. . .ya know?
Judas set in motion all the things that were supposed to happen. ..so why hate the guy?
Judas is fine, I'm fine, and you're fine.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Nope. Judas is a common metaphor for any kind of betrayer. I betcha there have been thousands of songs/poems about Judas that have a common "You cheated on me or dumped me for my mom" theme. Do you really think the Illuminati just sit in a giant dimly lit room all day every day brainstorming secret symbolic things they can do in society just for fun? Yeah I bet thats what they spend their peak time talkin about.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well, to get enough hype, famous can do anything.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Lady Gaga's new song "Judas" is about her love for Judas. Yes, the Judas who betrayed Jesus

The people betrayed Jesus when they traded a murderer for him.

No one ever wants to accept that.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
To you folks making claims to have accurate information about events which occurred thousands of years ago: is that cool if I borrow your time machine this weekend? There are a few things I'd like to clear up. Just show me how to not go back more than six thousand years, I sure wouldn't want to find myself floating in empty space!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Isn't this what what Madonna use to do? I just have to laugh at all the attention that "thing"gets. I mean as in shemale. In case you have not heard, and maybe it's not a big deal "what" she is but i lol when guys say "she is so hot" gross. She is not attractive at all and she is packing something between her legs. She/he is not even very talented either.

Makes me think the PTB is using these "Idols" to make us androgynous, along with the hormones they put in the food. males are becoming more feminine. Women are more masculine today then a lot of men. Perhaps a way to slowly phase out reproduction.
edit on 18-4-2011 by theJigsawKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Here is a song which is supposedly a conversation between Christ and Judas (song starts about 2:20 into the video). Pop stars should stick to singing about things which are important to them such as dance clubs, talking on cell phones, selling mommy's jeans and any other useless consumer product they can pimp to unsuspecting teens. They should leave the heavier issues for real songwriters, assuming, of course, that pop stars write their own songs.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Maybe you've never seen any old films of her, she plays piano and was definitely born with female anatomy. I don't like her and you obviously don't, but fabrications will not help your argument.

Originally posted by theJigsawKiller
Isn't this what what Madonna use to do? I just have to laugh at all the attention that "thing"gets. I mean as in shemale. In case you have not heard, and maybe it's not a big deal "what" she is but i lol when guys say "she is so hot" gross. She is not attractive at all and she is packing something between her legs. She/he is not even very talented either.

IDGI

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I think I will join the bandwagon that claims she is all about the attention...the "shock factor." But if there are PTB behind the seemingly sudden rise in "occult" lyrics, they are simply mocking us all, because even if we know the truth there is nothing we can do about it. I pretty much stay away from mainstream music nowadays, mainly because of who runs the entire show.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Damn pop icon with her pseudo intellectual ways, confessing her love for a make believe character upsetting all the old folks!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
She is just a no talent hack trying to sell records, nothing more.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
*The Omen music plays* Indeed, yes, no doubt High Illuminati Priest Justine Bieber and High Priestess Hanna Montana are going to sacrifice Lady Gaga in 2012 to their Master the Prince of Darkness himself, Ozzy Osbourne.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
They have sure gotten ahold of Lady Gaga. Scary to watch.
2nd

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Sorry OP, but you lack real knowledge on the "Judas" topic.
If you payed attention in the last decades, you would know something called 'the dead sea scrolls'.

The early writings of the bible (without the catholic church scissors) clearly tell a very different (and important) information about it. To sum it up for you, he was CHOSEN by Jesus to do it.

He was the best disciple, that's why he got the hardest task in the process of Christ.

Read the latest "Gospel of Judas", published by National Geographic, and always remember: TRUTH will set you FREE.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
i definitely find it odd that artists like kanye, rihanna, and lady gaga all seem to be feeling the need to be using nearly identical illuminati/esoteric imagery in their videos when it's going to go over the head of 99% of their target fanbases. mix in thinly veiled "satanic" references in the lyrics, it just makes me wonder what it's all getting at and why it's even there. if it was just to be shocking, there are more effective ways to upset the apple cart, visually and lyrically. it's like the imagery isn't fitting the music. "born this way" could have been a kenneth anger movie.... kenneth anger made movies with that imagery because he practiced/believed in crowley rituals and their power. lady gaga is being watched by kids, with the same imagery involved. i am no prude (and even liked her first album before it all became a charade), but something is definitely off here. IMHO.

(PS to those asking about Marilyn Manson - the guy is much more down to earth and funny than his old stage persona would suggest. i think he's even said he's pretty conservative politically. He showed up on E's "The Soup" the other day pretending to be Judah from 30 Rock. His goth/evil schtick was always more halloween-ish than anything meant to be truly evil, plus it actually matched the music!).
edit on 19-4-2011 by oleus because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join