It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghana UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Did a search. And could'nt find if anyone has posted this yet. This seems pretty legit. We had dancing lights here in NZ last week as well. Maybe this is how they show up to us. Because some say they are in another dimension. Anyway, its pretty interesting times.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I would have to say that the dancing object isn't actually moving , its the movement of the camera and the fact the video has been slowed down that gives the impression of something strange.

From posters channel

Slowing down the motion with a different filter shows a very colorful image, a very close view shows more detail of the structure, esp on the Big screens or projectors.

The youtube poster has loads of these video's on his channel , which are no doubt just celestial bodies .

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ok that sounds plausable. Dam , just when I thougt I had found something.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

here's a link to 'Ghana' in this post...?

i thought Ghana was in SA ...its the country where Jonestown and the Jim Jones cult lived & died.

i was going to venture that an apparition in Ghana might be ghosts of the Jonestown mass suicides and not UFOs...

that theory is out the window, being you speaking of & from NZ.

happy tax day USA----------

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I think we can all agree that what we are seeing in the video is the moon and nothing sinister. Its pretty easy for someone to create the effects the creator of the video has carried out by using a camera, filming through what presumably is a car window and moving the recording device around to make it seem like the moon has indeed changed shape or morphed into something. As a poster as mentioned above the creator has more videos on Youtube which are likely filled with the exact same content as the one above - he must be an extremely bored person to create fictitious videos.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This website is a joke. Its a debunkers website. There is no truth here, only skepticism and misinformation.

There are ET ships from offworld planets currently docked in our atmosphere. There are ET beings from other planets currently working in cooperation with our government.
There are ET beings from other planets currently trying to work against the government and the mess they are making.

ET disclosure is common knowledge to the higher ups.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absense. It is evidence that has been denied to the american people because it would deface almost every religion on the planet.

There is, in fact, all the evidence we need, some can be found right here on the internet.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

So many men gave their lives to tell us this important information! To tell us what they beleive to be the truth.

The internet is just used as a tool to make sure that when people search those names, they come up with 100 and 1 reasons why they should be discredited, and not beleived.

Alex Collier
John Lear
Phil Schnieder all have huge chunks of the puzzle. They all have the proof to prove it.

You can go outside on a clear night and see these crafts for yourselves. Im not making this up people, use your heads.
The governments are laughing at us.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

This morning, as my husband and I came back from our second job (newspaper carrier) we suddenly noticed a large bright orb shaped fly through the sky.
It was pretty quick, we noticed it was silver, white and with light blue edges, moving at what seemed an orbital trajectory.
Then it disappeared in the sky, as if to fly behind a curtain.
I got so excited, never having seen anything like that before!
We live in a rural town of maybe 3000 or so people, so the sky is pretty clear. The moon was unusually bright
last night and early this morning, lighting up the sky beautifully.
Im going to look for pics or videos to see if anyone else saw this, or saw something similar elsewhere.

Oh, and went to the MUFON site, and thats down. strange....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

post by iversusvsversusi
This website is a joke. Its a debunkers website.

No it isn't , if you came out of your little fantasy world you would see that a lot of the time the people who give rational explanations for these supposed "UFO" video's are believers in UFO's .

post by iversusvsversusi
There are ET ships from offworld planets currently docked in our atmosphere.

Really .... and your evidence for that is what , youtube ?

post by iversusvsversusi
There are ET beings from other planets currently working in cooperation with our government. There are ET beings from other planets currently trying to work against the government and the mess they are making.

Same question .... evidence or belief ? , youtube video's are not evidence .

post by iversusvsversusi
You can go outside on a clear night and see these crafts for yourselves.

The crafts you are referring to are probably nothing more than satellites .

If you are looking for the truth then ATS is the place to find it , if however you are looking for confirmation of your fantasy world then maybe David Icke's forum is the place for you .

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Im going with Gortex.

Looks like a star that has been zoomed in on and the movement does appear to come from the camera and not the object.

Nice catch

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

i thought Ghana was in SA ...its the country where Jonestown and the Jim Jones cult lived & died.
reply to post by St Udio

Ghana a country in SA? How did you figure that? A country in another country?

I suggest looking at a map of Africa and then learning where Ghana is.

The video i find very interesting however. I will look into this.

VVV

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

No, bro don't get the wrong idea. There are geniuses here at ATS, a lot of us are hard to fool and know our science. others know how video production works. Its a team effort for truth. Now some are just trolls, and some just simply dom't believe ufos and aliens could be real. You'll never see those kind of peeps hanging around the ufo threads unless its on the front page. Understand that we aren't fools, and if your going to bring evidence on ufos, make sure you bring it hard. And have a good research strategy for the skeptics, debunkers, and non-believers. The only way to prove the "possibility" of ufos are through history and ancient texts and documents. But aliens and such can be proven in two ways, POTUS announcement, or some guy has a grey, kills it, and shows the insides all on camera. But even then some wont believe, you'll never get 100% so whatever.

Personally, I feel like we aren't alone and that we have been visited. I don't know about contact though. I hear a lot on that and it always seems to dive into reptillians somehow, so I don't think we've made contact. But I do think they are watching us.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
www.stuff.co.nz...
Now this is the sighting here the other day. Very much the same. ( apart from colour.) Im keeping my mind wide open to the Ghana ufo sighting. But thank you debunkers for your camera skills input.

top topics

join