It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Dick Cheney And President Bush All Related By Bloodline! by Scott Fornek, Chicago Sun-Times,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
We all have a pretty good idea of how elections are rigged all over the world but you know - we like to think that the country that advocates democracy and fair elections would be setting an example -

They should be ashamed of themselves - rigging of elections was born right at the centre of Democracy the USA.

prophecyinthemaking.blogspot.com...

Talk about keeping it in the family and you will be suprised at how many people have been fully aware of this for a very long time - myself included.

I am so pleased that people are beginning to wake up - they might have left it a bit late in the day but waking up they surely are.

"
Comment: This should not come as a surprise to the readers of Illuminati News. I have said this for years and been laughed at: It is a lie that in America 'anybody can become President'. You have to have royal blood and you have to be connected by bloodline - royal bloodline. The Illuminati keep their own in their fold and pick and choose who is getting which position in society. Nothing is by accident; everything is per design. See the section 'Related' at the bottom of this article for more information about who is related to whom in politics. This means, of course, that Obama is an Illuminati puppet as well, not to be trusted. Wes Penre, www.illuminati-news.com... Barack Obama is distantly related to former President George H.W. Bush and President George W. Bush. (AP file) t sure would be an awkward family reunion. But, believe it or not, Barack Obama is related to both President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney. OK, distantly related: Obama and Bush are 11th cousins. Barack Obama is distantly related to Vice President Dick Cheney. (AP file) That's because they share the same great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents -- Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole Hinckley of 17th century Massachusetts That means Obama and former President George Herbert Walker Bush are 10th cousins once removed. Obama is related to Cheney through Mareen Duvall, a 17th century immigrant from France. Mareen and Susannah Duvall were Obama's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents and Cheney's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents. That makes Obama and Cheney ninth cousins once removed. Cheney and Bush are related to one another by a completely different common ancestor. We leave it to you to figure out their relationship. www.illuminati-news.com...

This Author discloses many connections - as above. But weather or not you call it spam or not does not deviate from the many facts that can be found here for those who still search for connections.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Your post is very difficult to read. Please try to use paragraphs.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Many people are related..
It just depends how far you wish to go back and look..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I always do use paras however the centre part is a quote - notice quotation marks - I'm afraid I don't have control of this.

I know It's annoying when people write without paras - hope it doesn't hurt your eyes too much.
lol

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You're correct but these families never diverse from the Bloodline which is so important to them.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
You could put your cursor somewhere in the middle and then hit the spacebar before you send it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

You're correct but these families never diverse from the Bloodline which is so important to them.

So Obama's Kenyan father is part of the same bloodline??

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Thanks, I'll remember that - guess I just felt I shoudn't interfere with what someone else has said. But I wouldn't be really would I.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I got the impression that it's through his Gr,GrGrGr etc Grandmother who is also the Gr Grandmother of Cheney.

I know what your saying and we are probably all related if we go back far enough but that would be by accident and the closer you are to the bloodline with this lot the more important you are - Obama did spring from nowhere like he was plucked out of the family line to be used and he has come in very useful indeed.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Obama did spring from nowhere like he was plucked out of the family line to be used and he has come in very useful indeed.

No doubt about that..
What, one year as senator before announcing he'd run?
I'm an Aussie and when I first heard he was running my first thought was, who is he and where did he suddenly come from..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I'd love to chat with David Icke about this - lots of people have negative impressions about Icke but everything he has said (I have most of his books) has turned out to be right and though he was extremely ridiculed in the beginning - 20 years ago he now has a huge following as people realise that his research in particular is excellent and he delves and delves until he get to the bottom of it, like a dog with a bone. He has always said that they are all related and this has turned out to be true - he gives the relationship details.

He also gives all the connections with the front companies that they use and names names a lot and their relationships to the bloodlines.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Yep, everyone in the world is related to everyone else. Did you know that? If you look fare back enough in your ancestry, You will see that you are related to them to... Same as me...But here is the thing. They are so distantly related, the most likely do not share any of the same genes or anything... They have been so spread out.

You are suggesting a conspiracy, but really it is just Science... at work... It is not possible to do anything EXCEPT keep it in the family....

Unless you know of a way to defy physics,you are going to have to vote for one of your relatives... Even if you are related to them by a common ancestor from 1200 years ago.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

So where's my invite to the Royal Wedding ??

I'm English so I should be related...

Instead our IRISH PM gets invited..

I'm more related than her dammit..!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Yeah, well I'm Laura Bush's 6th cousin according to ancestry dot com and I am not a reptilian illuminati. My point being, I don't think this means anything sorry to say, its not uncommon.
Peace,
Marriah

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Although I understand many of the comments regarding 'everyone being related to everyone' there is an aspect here that is being overlooked:

Every year in the US the official list of Blue-Bloods is STILL printed...you know, those people who's ancestors came over on the Mayflower.

To say that there is nothing more than coincidence to this story is to be naive. To you and I there is no real connection between two people who have a common ancestor 300+ years ago, but to these people it is everything.

There is a quote from one of my favorite movies The Usual Suspects that is valid here...

The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing people that he didn't exist

Bloodlines and secret societies are very real and have a massive influence over our world. It is the desire of these groups however that those who are not in the club not even know that the club exists. The masses have therefore been conditioned to consider this topic as fantasy in the minds of left field nut jobs.

Reality is stranger than fiction sometimes.
edit on 18-4-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I've seen something else that was supposed to be able to map out the relationship between Bush and Bin Laden.

I've also heard about them using the same bank and having bday parties at the same Chuck-E-Cheese

It's not too hard to grasp that the wealthy of the world have a network that they use for their own benefit though.
edit on 18-4-2011 by ncoic because: absence of a word

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
We are ALL related in 6 to 12 degrees. And the best (and fun) we are also related with all animals, a bit back in time.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Heck I knew all of that a long time ago when I linked all of them through the time trusted, Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Interesting video...............they're all related.

Surprise surprise.

top topics

join