It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 fad, a plea to kill yourself and your family. Rediculous!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

Well I don't know how large it was, but what ever it was it should fit to categories.

1 It must have been strong enough to knock Uranus side ways, possible destroy a planet between Mars and Jupiter, and maybe a piece or two broke off and came toward earth tilting us.

2. It must have been large enough that ancient astronomers were able to see and log the events as they happened far out into space. It is mentioned that such a thing was seen coming a long way off before anything ever happened. and that later earth quakes, and tsunamis occurred followed by a single world event known as a global flood, and conflagration. ( the best of both worlds)

All things considered though dieing in a planetary doomsday is kind of a cool way to kick the bucket if you ask me. It sure as hell beats dieing from radiation, or old age. I get a metal for going out in the apocalypse.LOL

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I think its clear from the current state of the human race that somebody just like this piece of crap survived the previous cataclysm.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

In one video he claims to have witnessed a mystical mountain people zooming around the roads, in an amazing “magnetic like” car. Moreover that such people live in the center of a hollow volcano and have been there 32,000 years………….Straight face required here………………..

He says that he would like to perhaps be similar in his tribe of cultist’s insomuch that he hopes they never come out of their hole. One can only hope right?
I can’t imagine what hell it would be to be trapped in a bunker with this guy, I may be that one bunker busting nut ball that goes all shining on everyone ending with that guy.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Sadly, there are going to be some people who will do some stupid things next year. Like when that Hale-Bopp comet cult all committed suicide back in the 1990's. There are always going to be idiots somewheres, just waiting for the chance to get their stupid on.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Thats actually what concerned me about this to some degree. I kept imaging that here very soon they were going to go into their bunker seal the door and that would be it. Meanwhile the world out here carries on with out a hitch. They basically stay inside until they die. Telling each other that they can't go out because the world is dead or some other nonsense. Yes it is very very sad indeed. What's worse is this is very close to his own words.
Stating along the lines that, They are just waiting to go seal the door and wait it out.

I have a feeling they will be waiting for the rest of their miserable lives, and what pains me is that there are people out there with children who may try to get in on this. I understand being fearful for your kids 100% but NOT to the point of irrational thought process. Kids are pretty resilient creatures by nature, Far more than most adults. If the SHTF for real and you have time to basically explain to your kids that " Hey,....yeah we probably will be dieing soon.." chances are they will get it, and you can check out like a normal mammal.

This nonsense of scaring people into joining his cult of lip smackers is pissing me off. Hence my warning to ATSrs listening or giving this quack the time of day.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It's not ridiculous. Read more about 2012 prediction and events happened. 2012howto.com...

Thanks
Dan

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, sir/miss... It`s amazing what YouTube will censor, and what they will allow... This should be illegal, as suicide is illegal and he is suggesting people do something illegal with instructions on how to do so. Now if I posted something showing the best ways to shoplift, or kill someone (other than yourself), would that not be censored/account banned? How about instructions on how to create/use certain drugs? Where do they draw the line? Maybe we should look into this. Again, thanks for bringing this to my attention. It`s sickening how far people will go to make themselves feel "secure" in the face of uncertainty. WEAKLINGS... As far as "the cataclysm" I don`t know... Whatever will happen will happen, and since we don`t really know wehat, if anything, will happen... preparing, to a certain extent, may be useless. Of course it`s common sense to have certain preparations made, I consider myself a pretty cautious person, but I have no bunker or cabin in the mountains to run to... I think fate will decide most of our , well, fates. Because, there may be little to no warning so you don`t know where you will be or what you will be doing when calamity strikes.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
wow, talk about considering yourself as the center of the universe.... lol

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
how high is this dude though, with his dry ass mouth lol.
I just don't know how they make absolute claims, but it's on him I guess.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kristy20

Hi Kristy20,
I hope you understand I do not think that 2012 global disaster is ridiculous. On the contrary I have actually started believing "something" will happen, though I don't know what it will be, or if it will be precisely in 2012 or late 2011. What I thought was ridiculous was the attitude of this guy talking in the video as well as his claims that only he and his group will save you otherwise you should just off yourself. That I found ridiculous.

thanks for the link.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by napistum

The guy has the personality of a late night radio talk show host, but one with a depressing message. I mean I don't need someone to lie to me about my fate I'm a bog boy I can handle it. But overtly lying to people by making claims you can not immediately prove to be accurate, and doing so in such a way as to take hope away and scare people is retarded.

Plus he uses fanciful stories without proof or evidence, it drives me crazy. show me some evidence that some explorer found skyscrapers on the ocean floor, show me evidence that a submarine went through sub ocean cave systems all the way to Nevada.......WHAT? Show me some evidence guy! lol

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Glad I looked, Yeah... Bottom line people are getting in real emotional trouble over 2012 due to all the garbage on the internet... And it's only going to get worse... Frankly, I don't think anything is going to happen unless its induced by the crazies (ie. you know man-made events)... But yeah there's a chance something could happen that day... and if ANYTHING does, everyone will go nuts.. But there's also a chance the world can end tomorrow (NOT PREDICTING, just saying)....

But seriously, this is the same thing that happened in 1999, the same thing that happened in 2004, I mean the list can go on and on.. The difference this time, is that the internet is MUCH larger and it's presence is much more mainstream so we get our heads filled with a bunch of junk; and our minds can only filter so much...

adding to that are the people that want the attention and don't know how to get it without fabricating truths. That's a huge problem in my book. People are generally gullible by nature (good for them) and I mean that in the most kind way possible. Ignorance is yet again bliss, not having scars from past relationships due to trust breaches must be nice... So must be taking people at their word. But unfortunately that's not how life is.. People lie for the Stupidest reasons and it will get people hurt, killed, psychologically damaged especially due to the large section of it on the internet....

I wish as a community of internet writers, we would step back look for some information that wouldn't back up our crazy theories before we posted.. This could literally save lives; and no I'm not being dramatic...

/rant

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join