It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American radical: The trials of Jewish-American political scientist Norman Finkelstein.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Article Source

American Radical is the probing, definitive documentary about Jewish-American political scientist Norman Finkelstein. A devoted son of holocaust survivors, an ardent critic of Israel and US Middle East policy, Finkelstein has been steadfast at the centre of many intractable controversies, including his denial of tenure at DePaul University.

Norman Finelstein is an interesting character. Love him or hate him he is here to stay. Now, I'm against Zionist and the current state of Israel. Why do you ask? The many wars on both sides is one of the reasons. The other is strictly religious in that I believe the Jewish Messiah will renew the Kingdom of Israel and bring every Jew back from exile. How do Jews know when they will return to Israel?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Your post confuses me... you do know that the Jews are forbiden from having a 'state'? Also that for them to be 'brought back from exile' would mean that they would be returning to the countries of their origin (ie. Poland, Germany, Russia etc. etc.) right?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by darius2025

I already stated that through the second link I have provided. The Messiah will return the Jews to Israel.
With G-d directing the Jewish people.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeraVerto
reply to post by darius2025

I already stated that through the second link I have provided. The Messiah will return the Jews to Israel.
With G-d directing the Jewish people.
I think you are referring to Palestine my friend...Shalom

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JudgeDeath

No, I'm talking about Israel.
The Kingdom of Israel.
G-d is great!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Bump;
I saw this movie last night and it was excellent. Unfortunately there seems to be no real discussion of it or even Zionism/policy here.

I think it is a revealing and thought provoking documentary that, agree with it or disagree, needs to be discussed in a fair and balanced manner.

I thought it was extremely revealing as to Israeli/Palestinian policy, and serves to illustrate the flaws with the way it is presented, especially in America.
Who else has seen it or has thoughts about it?

Another thread about the film:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by amcdermott20
Bump;
I saw this movie last night and it was excellent. Unfortunately there seems to be no real discussion of it or even Zionism/policy here.

I think it is a revealing and thought provoking documentary that, agree with it or disagree, needs to be discussed in a fair and balanced manner.

I thought it was extremely revealing as to Israeli/Palestinian policy, and serves to illustrate the flaws with the way it is presented, especially in America.
Who else has seen it or has thoughts about it?

Another thread about the film:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Just finished watching the video and I must say Norman is a exceptional Human Being!
A atheist? It may be true that he believes in no God, but anyone who cries at the death of another human being is displaying a divine virtue. He may not believe in a divine God, but the Divine God, believes in him.

What would I say to Norman Finkelstein?

Congratulations!

You are among a very select few who through insight, and a great deal of parental indoctrination of the right kind, have broken through the glass ceiling. You see the control grid and what it does to this planet. You have stood up and said no to those who have arrogantly never accepted no as a answer. Even though you deny a Divine presents on this earth I will still offer you, Gods Divine speed!

ASE

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JudgeDeath

Delete please.
edit on 9-6-2011 by darius2025 because: My mistake... misunderstood.

new topics

top topics

join