It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two ghosts! One pic1

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I was just organizing my photos on my laptop and noticed a Xmas photo with a couple of orbs in it. Normally regular orbs just have noise inside of them, but these had faces I could plainly see before enhancing the images. I have provided a video for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!
And yes, I know what pareidolia is.

edit on 18-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The first one looks like a potato and the second like the 4chan smiling face guy.

2nd line

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celcius
The first one looks like a potato and the second like the 4chan smiling face guy.

2nd line

LOL! Ya I suppose they kind of do look like them. I showed it to my 3 year old daughter without saying anything to her and she said "It's two moons".

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Mind if we can look at the original photo ?
with out video?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
Mind if we can look at the original photo ?
with out video?

I uploaded to photobucket, but I'm having a hard time getting the pic on here smaller without degrading it. I rarely do this so if someone could give me a good step by step I'll upload it. Thanks.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Verideecimo because: changed response

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I've never looked at orbs as evidence of ghosts unless its a piece of footage with the manifestation(i've seen VERY few of these)but orbs are normally bugs or dust.
I've got a nightvision camera and i see a lot of 'orbs' in my house but my house isn't haunted......despite a few freaky unexplained happenings.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Um...there we go! Took me a bit, but there is the original photo. There are a few other orbs in the picture as well. Do whatever you want with it

edit on 17-4-2011 by Verideecimo because: typo

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verideecimo

There are a few other orbs in the picture as well.

Thanks for the pict
so far I count 9

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verideecimo

There are a few other orbs in the picture as well.

Thanks for the pict
so far I count 9

There is actually one close to the lens in the upper left corner that is a lot bigger, but a lot lighter than the other ones, so it's a little harder to see.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Did a little HDR trick to "enhance" some color
it usually does a better job but it helps bringing out
objects
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edc838a7eee5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
hmm not showing the whole thing ... not even a scroll bar

you'll have to "view picture" but near the date
they are more drawn out now

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

hmm not showing the whole thing ... not even a scroll bar

you'll have to "view picture" but near the date
they are more drawn out now

There, mine I just uploaded is working. You can see many more faces. Some are just pareidolia, but there are a bunch of others that weren't concentrated as an orb.

There is a creepy one in the very top right corner.

edit on 18-4-2011 by Verideecimo because: added

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Putting an image through so much colour filtering causes causes an entirely random end result. Those pictures got butchered so much they lost all the original detail and just brought out random shadowing, softened edges, and over exposed pixilation.

It doesn't suggest anything.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

2 ghosts 1 cup
2nd line

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hello... I studied your picture pretty good. What you are seeing in my opinion, are lights being reflected. The round lights to the left of the tree (as your looking at the photo) are car lights being reflected. This just happened to me today, someone came up the block with only one headlight, it was raining, not heavy thou, and his one light beam reflected 3 perfect circles across the living room wall.. It's cool to see but again, its just headlights. If you are not against the street then its the reflection off the BIG mirror Christmas balls. If you look to the right of the tv there is a round shaded sphere, but if you look at the tv you can see that the tv is reflecting the flash. Sorta like looking in a mirror that has another mirror behind it, ya know, where it looks like it to goes 5000 dimensions deep?? the faces u are seeing i guess can be interpreted as anything, again it could be water drops or a spot on the xmas ball that is giving the reflection. Sorry, its just my opinion, just light being reflected.

Bud316

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Maybe, not sure, and trying to stay open minded...but yeah...maybe you got something

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm going to go with some sort of reflection on the lens or something of that type.
I don't think the orb phenomenon is evidence of an afterlife, IMO.
I would give you a detailed explanation on why I think it's a reflection, but, alas, I'm not an expert in that field.
Just making a guess.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
You need to clean your lens more often...
2nd line from the professional photographer

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bud316
Hello... I studied your picture pretty good. What you are seeing in my opinion, are lights being reflected. The round lights to the left of the tree (as your looking at the photo) are car lights being reflected. This just happened to me today, someone came up the block with only one headlight, it was raining, not heavy thou, and his one light beam reflected 3 perfect circles across the living room wall.. It's cool to see but again, its just headlights. If you are not against the street then its the reflection off the BIG mirror Christmas balls. If you look to the right of the tv there is a round shaded sphere, but if you look at the tv you can see that the tv is reflecting the flash. Sorta like looking in a mirror that has another mirror behind it, ya know, where it looks like it to goes 5000 dimensions deep?? the faces u are seeing i guess can be interpreted as anything, again it could be water drops or a spot on the xmas ball that is giving the reflection. Sorry, its just my opinion, just light being reflected.

Bud316

Yes it could be anything, but if it's a reflection off the Xmas ornaments, then tell me where all of the other over one hundred reflections are. I guess I only have two super special ornaments that reflect the camera flash.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
Putting an image through so much colour filtering causes causes an entirely random end result. Those pictures got butchered so much they lost all the original detail and just brought out random shadowing, softened edges, and over exposed pixilation.

It doesn't suggest anything.

Did the gas from the neighboring swamp have any impact on my picture there? You know, since you're an expert in the field of photography.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join