It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military UFO video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The air force tape shows 11 luminous flying objects that military experts can't explain. And they have ask UFO expert Jaime Maussan to look at it.
Maussan says he has secured the most definitive proof yet of extraterrestrial visitors.

Has anyone seen this video, or know where we could go and look at it

www.centredaily.com...

[edit on 27-7-2004 by brykc14]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
LOL, a few quote directly from the article you linked..

That could counter attacks on Maussan's credibility by Mexican scientists and even UFO buffs in other countries. While he is a darling among some in the UFO field, he is also considered one of the worst hucksters by scientists and skeptics, believers and nonbelievers, many of whom have their own Web sites.

and

Both sites suggest that Maussan accepts any and all UFO stories and repeats them - with little or no skepticism - to make money. The Web site UFO Watchdog has placed Maussan in its "UFO Hall of Shame," alleging that the longtime journalist is a "promoter and supporter of various UFO hoaxes."

I can't find the video, but i'm sure he'll be selling a video soon.

Also the source for the story is the very guy who is known to be out to make cash off of UFOs. The military has not confirmed this at all.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well I wondered if he was such a expert, why I hadnt heard of him.

I still would like to see the video. Had to be something worth while for the Mexician Military to contact someone in the first place.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by brykc14]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
In Mexico many apparently consider Jamie an expert in UFOs. The Defense Minister went to him with this information, that is, it came directly from a government official who went on the record as having given Jamie Mussan the footage. Interviews were also conducted with the pilots. The objects were never seen visually, only with heat-detecting cameras and radar.

Portions of the video and pictures were available via links from rense.com

There's no doubt these were not conventional aircraft and there has yet to be a satisfactory explanation for them.

And, by the way, this is several months old.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by MindWarrior]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well if you call a UFO expert than obviously you think its a UFO, and the expert will only tell you its a UFO. Wasn't the video on ATSNN a while back.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well by the literal definition of UFO, they were Unidentified Flying Objects. I think the exact quote from the Defense Minister was something like "Jamie is an expert in these things."

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   

And they have ask UFO expert Jaime Maussan to look at it.

I went to a UFo symposium a few years ago that had Jaime as a featured guest. He showed a video of an oval, brightly lit object smashing into the ground and exploding into thousands of pieces. Jaime had that smile of self-contentment as the audience ooohed and aahed, believing they had just seen an authentic ufo crash. Jaime also supplied a story and witnesses to back up the footage. Then a year later on a TV show about rockets and X-planes there was footage of a missile launch that went wrong....the missile made a U-turn after take off, wriggled around, flew sideways then hit the ground, exploding into thousands of pieces. It was the same footage as Jaimes, except Jaime had chopped out 90% of the footage, namely the missile launch and everything showing it was a missile, and cut to the part where it looked like an oval, brightly lit object. The brightly lit bit was because it was white hot and about to splode. Since then I look at anything Jaime has to offer with a side ways glance.

[edit on 30-7-2004 by Zero Point]

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point

I went to a UFo symposium a few years ago that had Jaime as a featured guest. He showed a video of an oval, brightly lit object smashing into the ground and exploding into thousands of pieces. Jaime had that smile of self-contentment as the audience ooohed and aahed, believing they had just seen an authentic ufo crash. Jaime also supplied a story and witnesses to back up the footage. Then a year later on a TV show about rockets and X-planes there was footage of a missile launch that went wrong....the missile made a U-turn after take off, wriggled around, flew sideways then hit the ground, exploding into thousands of pieces. It was the same footage as Jaimes, except Jaime had chopped out 90% of the footage, namely the missile launch and everything showing it was a missile, and cut to the part where it looked like an oval, brightly lit object. The brightly lit bit was because it was white hot and about to splode. Since then I look at anything Jaime has to offer with a side ways glance.

I've seen the video and I wonder how a missile can slam into the ground, bounce back into the air, gain a little altitude and then hit the ground again and burst into pieces with no fire and no smoke. That's one hell of a missile or mabey it's fuel was non flammable. I would call something like that a failed test of some sort before calling it a missile.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have to agree,if that truly was a missile,it was the oddest looking missile I have ever seen,it looked totally oval and like it was surrounded by an ionic plasma or something,and it appeared to try and fly or level itself out in between the first bounce,and when it broke into fragments.Anything is possible though I guess.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindWarrior
In Mexico many apparently consider Jamie an expert in UFOs. The Defense Minister went to him with this information, that is, it came directly from a government official who went on the record as having given Jamie Mussan the footage. Interviews were also conducted with the pilots. The objects were never seen visually, only with heat-detecting cameras and radar.

Portions of the video and pictures were available via links from rense.com

There's no doubt these were not conventional aircraft and there has yet to be a satisfactory explanation for them.

And, by the way, this is several months old.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by MindWarrior]

Well, if they weren't visible to the naked eye yet still visible via heat then I guess that means they weren't using any type of antigravity bubble as speculated before... If they were you wouldn't be able to visually see it with your own eyes or even a heat sensing device...

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zero Point

I hate how there is so many frauds out there just using the phenomenon to gain money....

top topics

join