It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Myths of Israel's Insecurity and Why They Must Be Debunked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is a great article related to the problems Americans are facing due to Zionist infiltration of the US system.

Three Sacred Commandments

1. For politicians, especially at the federal level: As soon as you say the word “Israel,” you must also say the word “security” and promise that the United States will always, always, always be committed to Israel’s security. If you occasionally label an action by the Israeli government “unhelpful,” you must immediately reaffirm the eternal U.S. commitment to Israel’s security.

2. For TV talking heads and op-ed pundits: If you criticize any policies or actions of the Israeli government, you must immediately add that Israel does, of course, have very real and serious security needs that have to be addressed.

3. For journalists covering the Israel-Palestine conflict for major American news outlets: You must live in Jewish Jerusalem or in Tel Aviv and take only occasional day trips into the Occupied Territories. So your reporting must inevitably be slanted toward the perspective of the Jews you live among. And you must indicate in every report that Jewish Israeli life is dominated by anxiety about security.

The three commandments makes sense as I have observed this phenomena personally, I wonder if they are shadowy rules or laws implemented in US to make American policy always pro-Israel without any exception.

Doesn't this mean that US is not independent of Israel anymore? Or that Israel is not independent of US?

I was wondering if the article's three myths regarding Israel's security would be a great discussion point:

Myth Number 1: Israel’s existence is threatened by the ever-present possibility of military attack.
Myth Number 2: The personal safety of every Jewish Israeli is threatened daily by the possibility of violent attack.
Myth Number 3: Israel’s existence is threatened by worldwide efforts to delegitimize the Jewish state.

My views are similar to the article's author, so read the article only if you want to have a grasp of what my views are regarding the OP.

The article debunks the three myths, just a spoiler warning.

I believe Israel is using the security card to justify all its actions and uses the US propaganda machine more so than the US itself, and you can even argue that Israel uses the US military more than the US, if that even makes sense due to the twisted reality which we are living in.

Try making sense of it, if it doesn't don't hesitate to ask me for explanation.

(Source)
edit on 17-4-2011 by P3ACE0WAR because: Link

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

It's an excellent article. thanks!
Vicky

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I just would like to say... I don't know who is more tyranical and hypocritical, US or Israeli governments. Anyone?

Then again, I'm not sure who's been milking it longer... the blacks or the Jews?

Get over it.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
10 flags, 2 comments, goes to show not many stand by Israel's infiltration of US.

At least that is how I perceive it as.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What a crock of manure.

Name any nation that's been attacked enmass by coalitions in 1948-49, again in 1967, again in 1973, and is still subjected to missile attacks.

Hell, one fired from Gaza at a school bus just killed a 16-year old kid.

Insecurity?

Jeez, what in hell does a state of insecurity require if not Israel?
edit on 19-4-2011 by FarArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
What a crock of manure.

Name any nation that's been attacked enmass by coalitions in 1948-49, again in 1967, again in 1973, and is still subjected to missile attacks.

Hell, one fired from Gaza at a school bus just killed a 16-year old kid.

Insecurity?

Jeez, what in hell does a state of insecurity require if not Israel?
edit on 19-4-2011 by FarArcher because: (no reason given)

"In fact, there’s no chance that any of Israel’s neighbors will start a war to wipe out Israel. They know their history. Despite its size, ever since its war of independence in 1948, the Israeli military has been a better equipped, better trained, more effective, and in virtually every case a successful fighting force. It clearly remains the strongest military power in the Middle East.

According to the authoritative volume, The Military Balance 2011, Israel still maintains a decisive edge over any of its neighbors. While the Israeli government constantly sounds alarms about imagined Iranian nuclear weapons -- though its intelligence services now suggest Iran won’t have even one before 2015 at the earliest -- Israel remains the region’s only nuclear power for the foreseeable future. It possesses up to 200 nukes, in addition to “a significant number” of precision-guided 1,000 kg conventional bombs.

To deliver its most powerful weapons, Israel can rely on its 100 land-based missile launchers, 200 aircraft armed with cruise missiles, and (according to “repeated press reports”) cruise-missile-armed submarines. The subs are key, of course, since they ensure that no future blow delivered to Israel would ever lack payback.

Israel spends far more on its military than any of the neighbors it claims to fear, largely because it gets more military aid from the U.S. than any other Mideast nation -- $3 billion a year is the official figure, although no one is likely to know the full amount.

The Obama administration has continued a long tradition of guaranteeing Israel’s massive military superiority in the region. Israel will, for example, be the first foreign country to get the U.S.’s most advanced fighter jet, the F-35 joint strike fighter. In fact, Defense Minister Ehud Barak recently complained that 20 of the promised planes aren’t enough, though he admitted that his country “faces no imminent threat” that would justify upping the numbers. Israel is also beginning to deploy its Iron Dome mobile air-defense system, with the U.S. funding at least half its cost.

In sum, none of the nations that Israel casts as a threat to its very existence can pose an existential military danger. Of course, that doesn’t mean all Jewish Israelis are safe from harm, which brings us to...
"
www.pacificfreepress.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Israel knows exactly what they are doing. They keep the Palestinians in a box. Herd them through security gates. Treat them as less than human, and then cannot believe that some of them do not like Israel?

Israel knows Abbas is a puppet and not a legitimate leader and wants to keep it that way.

If Israel would give real autonomy to a Palestinian state, not a slab of land surrounded and still cut off , the problems would cease.

The vast majority of people on both sides want to live in peace, side by side.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

You mean that the facts that Israel has been attacked and has been threatened more then any other country means nothing?

You mean that a place where (if it wasn't for the hard work of the intelligence and the army branches) people would still be getting blown up in busses, malls and other places, should feel secure?

You mean that a place where mid-sized towns (in US standards) are being fired up for years, should feel secure?

Let me ask you this, have you ever been fired upon? have you ever been under rocket attacks? I HAVE! when I was 15... and I have been fired upon, and a bunch of other incidents...

Also, do remember that Israel is SMALL, the distance between the mountains and the coast is around 40KM, it's nothing... so, for a country with such narrow waists, security IS a concern... so stop BSing.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
of course the big question remains as to WHY Israel continues to respond with weak and lame solutions and to continue to receive the criticisms along with it.

constant accusations or perceptions of killing innocent citizens would surely make the general public re-think from at least time to time.

after the same infringements over and over again and again with no genuine efforts by Israel to quell the problem is mind boggling to say the least !

unless of course, that is actually the goal .......

by keeping the fires burning, we can't help but notice that the same people who continue the same weak agenda (on BOTH sides) are also doing something else with great consistency ...... GETTING PAID to make mistakes !

the philosophy of Hegelian Dialectics is displayed as each side appears to be chasing their own tails while exploiting every opportunity to retaliate and create new financial funnels.

"Everything flows and nothing stays." -Heraclitus (Greek philosopher 2500 years ago).

it looks like all deductive reasoning has been abandoned for the sake of profits.

with Israel's massive weapons inventory and allied supporters, any attack could ( and has always been) easily stopped but not eliminated.

Israeli citizens and government are in a constant state of "unsafety" simply because the weak solutions are failures ..... not because the world is against them. Israel itself HAS the solution but won't execute the "end plan".

a Hegelian dialectic is a framework for guiding thoughts and actions into conflicts that lead to a predetermined solution. If we do not understand how the Hegelian dialectic shapes our perceptions of the world, then we do not know how we are helping to implement the vision for the future.

it is a tool which manipulates us into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action. Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in Marx and Engels' (i.e. communism's economic theory) grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the general citizenry. The synthetic Hegelian solution to all these conflicts can't be introduced unless we all take a side that will advance the agenda, unless WE all decide to step away from the dialectic !

does Israel really want this ?

new topics

top topics

join