It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fringe Episode mentions activating Chi - plz help desciphering equations and chinese

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
in the newest FOX TV episode of the "Fringe" series..
watchable here - www.hulu.com...-p1-so-i0

one man's consciousness or "soul" has been brought into the show's star character's body.
here, they are discussing how to allow his soul to continue existing in our reality, and also letting her soul experience life through another method...

they suggest "activating her "CHI" " ...
I've done much research into kundalini and chi, and the esoteric research done by many people over the ages regarding what I consider, the most important subject matter on Earth.

Itzhak Bentov construed a model of how kundalini and chi worked in the human brain.. working as an evolutionary force.. raising the biolelectrical force in the human body and brain.. mainly the nervous system..

I'm attracted to television productions that have to do with paranormal phenomena, because I know that Hollywood was founded by masons, and their esoteric findings and predictive programming through their television programming....runs deep in preparing humanity for the coming mass- experience of certain phenomena

I'd like a little help here .. because in this one shot as they speak about activating the chi within her body...
they draw up a schematic of equations and the human brain..

I'd like any of you who are familiar with mandarin .. to decipher these Chinese characters that are drawn on this chalkboard here.. in the shot.. and also with explaining the mathematical equations that accompany them.

thanks for your help!

show image

closeup

edit on 4/17/2011 by prevenge because: resized image

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wow this looks interesting..I'm going to subscribe to your thread so I keep track of what the equations and the other stuff on the chalk board mean..I hope you find someone to help you with this it should be very interesting. I studied with a Chinese medical doctor who gave me lessons on how to draw Chi from a tree. He was an amazing person I am glad to have known him..cheers coco

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sorry I can't help you with this but I am interested in the replies you recieve. I loved this episode by the way, everyone dosing on acid!
A few things about Fringe.

Cool blog about fringe.
This guy claims there are parallells between a town in Mass called Braintree and the characters in Fringe. I found it intriguing to say the least as I also feel there is more to this show than meets the eye, this is as far as I got looking into this though as I did not come across anything else of interest online in regards to this town.

As you may know there are also parallells to real life with other things in the show, for example "Massive Dynamic" has a real life parallell "General Dynamic" who are a military contractor and into some deep projects, no less. Also "Bell industries" also a military contractor.

I can't wait to see what comes out of your thread. S+F for my favorite (and only) TV show. It's the only reason I have a TV!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Here is the mandarin alphabet.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Unfortunately their isn't much I can contribute in regards to deciphering the symbols, but after watching the episode myself, I'm glad to see a thread on the topic, it was a fantastic episode and I look forward to seeing what develops in this thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Eh... I can think of much more important matters on Earth... Just ask

We are actually about to move past the 4th dimension, into the 5th. Well, that's the plan for Earth at least... not all humans will make it. Kundalini like experiences may become prevalent as a way to lure people away from this next evolutionary step. Like I said, we already coexist with the 4th. I can perceive right now, etherically, through my activated 3rd eye... call it clairvoyance.

Like anything on TV, I classify it as pure distraction or like you said, subtle programming...

Sorry to be negative but we are moving beyond these concepts. Besides, it takes years of meditation, energy manipulation, yoga, breathing exercises, chanting, and visualization to even prepare for Kundalini. I know because I was on that path. Our bodies currently run on low bioelectricity and that has been done on purpose to suppress consciousness, awareness, and ease ongoing manipulation...

They only drop knowledge because they are close to their goal, time is running out and speeding up.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
first one is 百会 = Bai Hui
second one is 三枕 = Three pillows? lol

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Chinese is by no means my native tongue, but I my be able to provide some insight, however limited it may be.

百会: Seperately, 百( bai) means 100, and 会 (hui) means "be able to", "meet" or "meeting". Together, I found no compound word, but most likely it's literally 100 times able to, or 100 possibilities.

The left-most portion of the brain is a bit trickier. There are 3 distinct characters, but the first is out of focus, and possibly written poorly enough to where the character is near indecipherable.

At first, it appears to be 王 (wang) which means "king", but then it also appears to have a 点 (dian, a tick mark) on the right side of the near the bottom which would make it 玉 (yu), which means jade, as in the rock. After looking at it even a bit more closely, it may very well be 五 (wu), which is the number 5. This goes along with the set of characters in the upper-most picture. So that's my guess.

The remaining two characters are written in such a fashion that they appear to be two separate words. The first, 木(mu) means "wood",two of which, 林 (lin) means "tree". The next character doesn't seem to be anything. It resembles only one character that I could think of/find. 见 (jian) means "to meet" or "see" (someone/something).

Personally, 五木见 doesn't mean anything to me. 王木见, also doesn't. 玉木见 almost does, but it would be out of order. Also, there's no classifiers (units of measure) for 木.

All in all, 百会 may definitely have some context as to whatever the show was talking about, but the characters on the left are written rather poorly, with odd spacing, width and stroke length, it's hard to tell what the hell they were trying to say. Anyone with a native Chinese tongue would be able to tell you what they mean, if anything. I only studied for a year.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Eh... I can think of much more important matters on Earth... Just ask

We are actually about to move past the 4th dimension, into the 5th. Well, that's the plan for Earth at least... not all humans will make it. Kundalini like experiences may become prevalent as a way to lure people away from this next evolutionary step. Like I said, we already coexist with the 4th. I can perceive right now, etherically, through my activated 3rd eye... call it clairvoyance.

so, you have done all this research and experienced prana fluctuation, shakena, sushumna, and somehow kundalini is non-related to activating the 3rd eye? This seems out of -synch with everything I've read or experienced.
My kundalini was activated in 06' along with an onslaught of intense physical symptoms that maintain to this day...
I am severely doubtful of the concept that kundalini is in any way adverse to the evolutionary ascension process... IN FACT.. I hold that it is the very source of this process.... not merely wishful thinking...

Like anything on TV, I classify it as pure distraction or like you said, subtle programming...

IMO, It's unfortunate you've made that discernment.
I'm not a fan of TV, I haven't owned one for over 5 yrs..
however, there are certain bits of info floating out there in very creative formats that express certain esoteric ideas that have very real implications in our reality IMO.
lil bit of hinting towards this idea...www.hulu.com...=on

Sorry to be negative but we are moving beyond these concepts. Besides, it takes years of meditation, energy manipulation, yoga, breathing exercises, chanting, and visualization to even prepare for Kundalini. I know because I was on that path. Our bodies currently run on low bioelectricity and that has been done on purpose to suppress consciousness, awareness, and ease ongoing manipulation...

according to Bentov's model, kundalini activation raises the brain's voltage from 110 volts to 220. no doubt there has been an effort to suppress certain areas of the planetary population's voltage... (fluoride, aspartame, emf pollution etc) for certain reasons.. an ebb and sway.. waves need troughs..etc..

did you watch the youtube video I posted on Bentov before commenting? you should!

They only drop knowledge because they are close to their goal, time is running out and speeding up.

nothing personal.. but..keep thinking in a dualistic model... I doubt you'll get very far save more conflict...
all is one.
edit on 4/17/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeBoss

duuuuurrrr.....枕头 is pillow. Good catch. I feel pretty silly.

Whenever I looked up the radical 木, I must've looked past it about 5 times.

Anyhow, whether it's three or five pillows, it's probably just jibberish that they put in the show.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waitingandwondering
reply to post by MikeBoss

duuuuurrrr.....枕头 is pillow. Good catch. I feel pretty silly.

Whenever I looked up the radical 木, I must've looked past it about 5 times.

Anyhow, whether it's three or five pillows, it's probably just jibberish that they put in the show.

right... JADE PILLOW....

the upper gate/Jade Pillow is located in the base of the
upper parasympathetic nervous system division, as shown in figure 2.

from - The Physiology of the Three Gates in the Process of Energetic Development

right on point....

changing info / url

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You can research Kundalini all you want, it doesn't mean jack. Science is at a loss to explain it, if your into that sort of thing. It comes down to extreme dedication and the right meditative techniques. Period. The best I know of aren't Chinese, they come from Ancient India(Sanskrit), Egypt, and Tibet. This site may be of interest to you, it's quite practical: www.angelfire.com...

Beware: Kundalini and the astral realm (4D) are a playground for extraterrestrial entities posing as gods, angels, creators, and a plethora of ideologies that everyone from Jesuits to gurus fall for.

So, you can try to master those techniques and balance your bodies bioelectricity in order for Kundalini to have a chance to rise safely. God speed. This planet will no longer support densities below the 5th after March 21st, 2013. It will be evacuated much sooner. Earth is turning into a being of light, a star, and that means a huge jump in frequency. Let's see how we all handle this transition.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura

You can research Kundalini all you want, it doesn't mean jack. Science is at a loss to explain it, if your into that sort of thing. It comes down to extreme dedication and the right meditative techniques. Period. The best I know of aren't Chinese, they come from Ancient India(Sanskrit), Egypt, and Tibet. This site may be of interest to you, it's quite practical: www.angelfire.com...

Beware: Kundalini and the astral realm (4D) are a playground for extraterrestrial entities posing as gods, angels, creators, and a plethora of ideologies that everyone from Jesuits to gurus fall for.

So, you can try to master those techniques and balance your bodies bioelectricity in order for Kundalini to have a chance to rise safely. God speed. This planet will no longer support densities below the 5th after March 21st, 2013. It will be evacuated much sooner. Earth is turning into a being of light, a star, and that means a huge jump in frequency. Let's see how we all handle this transition.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

euugh.. listen.. my kundalini is RISEN... I've spent years researching methods as to how to attenuate it and nurture it's growth in me...
.....i'm not going to debate this with you as there is ZERO methods as to which I can prove it to you.. and I'm not going that route..
if it's super bad evil demons doing something f@cked w my body then so be it.. i hiiiighly doubt it.
there's enough data supporting the thesis that it's a process residing subtely within everyone's sacrum.. waiting to be unleashed with PROPER care and intruction in order for it to rise up the river jordan (spinal column.. up all 33 vertebrae (33 degrees 33 yrs of christ's life) .. and hit golgotha(place of the skull)... to illuminate the pineal gland.. which TELLS and sends forth the commandment to the pituitary to send forth from 2 tablets (lobes) .. 10 commandments (hormones) to the endocrine glands.. (chakras - churches) to express transcendental metamorphic hormones that change the body....
into a potential silicon crystaline light body...

you've got your own opinion already formed on it.. etc.. plz.. lets get back on point..

plz refrain from this part of the discussion as I'm more interested in the aspects as to why I created the thread which is not a discussion on your opinion on kundalini/shaumbra/chi/holy spirit ...
and IS a discussion and hopefull illumination as to what the scribblings on the chalk board of the Fringe episode...

if you'd like to discuss kundalini further.. then plz start another thread .. or find one where you can do so...

it seems you've got alot of negative feelings about the evolutionary force in man.. and you should keep on exploring those feelings and inform yourself a bit more as to construct a larger and more brod opinion on the matter.

-

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I think you can find the Chinese bits here

but basically the crown chakra and third eye

vlpfc =ventrolateral prefrontal cortex
en.wikipedia.org...

probably dlpfc = dorsolateral prefrontal cortex
en.wikipedia.org...

the circuits diagrams look like they might be an amplifier

the formula looks like a description of sodium (Na+) and potassium(k+) uptake in the nervous system

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by racasan
the circuits diagrams look like they might be an amplifier

the formula looks like a description of sodium (Na+) and potassium(k+) uptake in the nervous system

WOW!... ok cool ... that's the type of info I'm talkin about...THNX!

-

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
About the Kundalini energy rising? I am not sure if there is a method for it. Mine was risen by accident some 10 years ago. Due to some life changing experience I had last year, I started to meditate again. I have successes to rise my Kundalini energy. Is pretty simple. I meditate laying down, in my sleeping position. It tends to relax my spinal cord. I then incorporate my Yi consciousness, my thought intentions, onto each of the 7 Chakras. When each of the Chakras pulses, I move to the next one until I am up to my Crown. The energy intensity varies from mild to sometimes very intense. The energy is a form of heat, pressure on the skull. It manifests as light. It vibrates as sounds at various frequencies. Some may require elaborate techniques and ritual to do it. Others would only need to quiet one's mind and to direct one's thoughts onto each of the Chakras.

new topics

top topics

join