It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Of The Most Beautiful And Inspiring Videos You Will Ever Watch

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This videos reminds us that this earth has much more to offer, then what meets the eye. Using your imagination is a very good way to project what is lft to be seen!
S&F

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Yeah ! In a world full of negativity it is refreshing to see something beautifu. Want to help make/keep Mother Earth that way ? Check out this and join the positive vibe ! It is glcoherence.org and it's FOR a better world.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaveTheRepublic
Can anyone tell me what is shooting across the screen at 1:26???? It looks like a fireball coming from nowhere...

A plane?
There is also at least one other at 1:18 (bottom center just as the scene transitions).

Beautiful video.
edit on 4/20/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Thanks for ruining this thread with your religious throw up.
And nice find to the OP, truely amazing video.

Wow.
Speak about intolerance.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Very calming song. I could watch this all day.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This should be a sticky.. This song is heart wrenching...Beautiful.. Amazing..........Absolute...

Deebo

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
How wonderful, peaceful, calming.

Gives me enough perspective to turn off the computer and go do something productive.
This was a beautiful and refreshing look at our planet. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Absolutely beautiful. It's seeing things like this that make me cry for what we are losing in raping Mother Earth.

Does anyone ever get the feeling that TPTB won't stop killing our mother for a reason, something more than just greed and stupidity

btw, S & F'd.
edit on 21-4-2011 by ScorpiusMaximus because: forgot the obvious S&F

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is the best time lapse I've ever seen!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

I expressed what the video meant to me. It hints at the renewal of life to come. The earth is a womb and we will be delivered to newness of life, free form the harm that can come from hate, prejudice and biased anger. The world has enough of this already. God wipes every tear. If you want to throw stones, try throwing one at yourself first to see how it feels.

Originally posted by minkmouse

You people just never give up do you? Not good enough for you that someone took the time to make an outstanding piece of time lapse art...Nope!...You just have to come along and spray it all over with your God graffiti!

Do you feel better now? I feel like someone just drove by my house at speed and threw a big Glad bag full of garbage on my lawn! I bet your the same type of person who puts a "Baby on board" sign in your car window just so we know you're capable of having sex! Geeeeeez

On topic...That was truly wonderful work and I'm off to find more

Horse hockey! the only thing you said that was relevant was "It is amazing" the rest was directly lifted from the bible. I don't understand why you can't watch something and give it some value based on your feelings as opposed to spouting your belief system! It just seems to me that you Christians are incapable of ever posting without bringing your beliefs into it. Your beliefs are yours and I respect your right to hold them but parading them around at any given opportunity as if to give some virtuous meaning to your reply is just silly and doesn't make you look superior...Ed! "A wonderful look at God's handiwork which never ceases to amaze me" would have sufficed don't you think?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Your belief system is precisely what you are expressing right now. God bless you for it. You believe Christians to be "you people" and I believe that prejudice is not merely restricted to skin color. We each have our unique viewpoints. If you respect my right to belief and faith, why stop there? Also respect the freedom of expression. Speak to the subject, don't step on the object. There is room in this time lapse world for every frame, no matter what you think about it. Have you ever met me? You speak with authority about my character, yet you have no idea of my life or the path I walk. What is your basis again for judging me?

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

You people just never give up do you? Not good enough for you that someone took the time to make an outstanding piece of time lapse art...Nope!...You just have to come along and spray it all over with your God graffiti!

Do you feel better now? I feel like someone just drove by my house at speed and threw a big Glad bag full of garbage on my lawn! I bet your the same type of person who puts a "Baby on board" sign in your car window just so we know you're capable of having sex! Geeeeeez

On topic...That was truly wonderful work and I'm off to find more

"Horse hockey! the only thing you said that was relevant was "It is amazing" the rest was directly lifted from the bible. I don't understand why you can't watch something and give it some value based on your feelings as opposed to spouting your belief system! It just seems to me that you Christians are incapable of ever posting without bringing your beliefs into it. Your beliefs are yours and I respect your right to hold them but parading them around at any given opportunity as if to give some virtuous meaning to your reply is just silly and doesn't make you look superior...Ed! "A wonderful look at God's handiwork which never ceases to amaze me" would have sufficed don't you think?

edit on 21-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Sorry, I clearly jumped the gun and lumped you in with a particular set I have little use for. My basis for judging you lies within those values. A look at your posting history Indicates to me that you are not what I had labeled you. I most definitely pre judged in this case which will force me to re evaluate my overall view of Christians as individuals if you will. I shouldn't sit at the bottom of your tree and bark simply because I perceive you as one of "those People"
Having said that, I don't get posting scripture as a form of expression without making clear the intent. It confuses my atheist brain
In short, when you post blocks of scripture as you did, who is the intended recipient and what effect are you looking for?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I bestow upon Sir V1rt flag 200.

Thank you for posting this, the piano piece is breathtaking, as is the photography and ofc mother nature 'aint to bad herself

Those stars, I remember them all from a visit to a lake in Oregon once..sighs~~~

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
No problem. It's all good. Life happens to all of us equally.

I devoted 20 years of my life running from God and embraced a study of the atheist viewpoint. I have been on both sides of the fence so I know the feelings associated with doubt, disbelief and faith. Bias is the key as you said. It goes both ways. Christians are just as bad. Intention is the key. As a matter of fact, this is the whole point in life as I see it. Bias is what blinds a person from love. God is simply faith, hope and love. Not to put you in a corner, but love is the basis for the Christian walk and the common ground we find here in this frame of the movie. I evaluated this very thing in myself for 20 years and came back to faith when I realized that disbelief leaves a person's soul empty of the hope that is clearly offered from faith as God demonstrates in nature. This leads to love by example. Love would be the only motivation for a clumsy Christian to post the warnings on the wall of every surface possible. If you believe in love, then you believe in God. We don't even realize what that video actually means until we remove the bias that blinds.

Thank you for being a great person. Make sure you read my blog. LINK

Sorry, I clearly jumped the gun and lumped you in with a particular set I have little use for. My basis for judging you lies within those values. A look at your posting history Indicates to me that you are not what I had labeled you. I most definitely pre judged in this case which will force me to re evaluate my overall view of Christians as individuals if you will. I shouldn't sit at the bottom of your tree and bark simply because I perceive you as one of "those People"
Having said that, I don't get posting scripture as a form of expression without making clear the intent. It confuses my atheist brain
In short, when you post blocks of scripture as you did, who is the intended recipient and what effect are you looking for?

edit on 21-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

i was not inspired
i did not have delusions of grandeur.
i was not impressed by the beauty.

i was saddened. I was hurt by this because this day in age we dont know what we have. our skies are grey, city lights cloud and hang over us, the smell of plastics and the stink of cities growing like cancer. i cant remember the last time i sat and watched a sun set. i have not watched the stars in years because i cannot see them. people are not amazed by what is around us because they have never seen it.

the music was a perfect touch. its so loving, caring, but with a touch of sadness, of longing. it tries to build and say LOOK, but it slinks back to the longing because no one is listening. it does not stop though, it perseveres and takes your hand to show you the imagery, showing you the beauty in a rock, in a solitary tree, so much we take for granted, so much to admire.

the grandeur is there, there is no delusion.
the beauty is indescribable, it is not there to impress me because you cannot quantify it.

it choked me up.
but i have such a deep seeded love for everything that it was like seeing your one true love after a span of separation too long.
edit on 21-4-2011 by esqONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Eventually, all of us get where we're going using our beliefs as a compass and in the end, we'll be where we are. I can't imagine a day when I will embrace faith again. Strangely enough though, I find I am embracing faith, a faith that my course is sound, I don't hold belief as an unchangeable value, allowing for course changes. The empty soul....You have to let it empty, bleach it, then fill it back up with (insert flavor here) Since I ceased believing in the stuff handed down to me by others who'd had it handed down to them I don't recall having an empty soul, lonely perhaps but I don't recall empty. Not to in anyway attack the way you perceive but when I dropped faith, my life took a big turn for the better. I see though that you still keep aware of possibilities and are fluid....I respect that.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Thank you for this!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I logged in just to say that while I was blown away by the imagery, that song is absolutely beautiful and goes perfectly with this video.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just a note on the music... it's by Ludovico Einaudi a brilliant piano player who manages to put feelings into his notes like no other.

This song was used on a TV series in the UK called "This is England 86" which is also a brilliant and moving story, which, if you can, I would recommend you try and watch... both song and TV series are exceptional.

Here is a You Tube link to the music if your interested -

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-4-2011 by II HAL II because: because I like editing

Here is another great song from the same series -

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-4-2011 by II HAL II because: I like editing

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

thankyou kindly... was wondering who this beautiful music was written by.
do you know of any similar style artists?
edit on 22-4-2011 by brinbin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join