It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Of The Most Beautiful And Inspiring Videos You Will Ever Watch

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

thank you.. makes ya really realize how small we are. but tbh it really makes me feel excited. makes me want to go places and see them all even the space exploration even more..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I expressed what the video meant to me. It hints at the renewal of life to come. The earth is a womb and we will be delivered to newness of life, free form the harm that can come from hate, prejudice and biased anger. The world has enough of this already. God wipes every tear. If you want to throw stones, try throwing one at yourself first to see how it feels.

Originally posted by minkmouse
reply to post by SuperiorEd

You people just never give up do you? Not good enough for you that someone took the time to make an outstanding piece of time lapse art...Nope!...You just have to come along and spray it all over with your God graffiti!

Do you feel better now? I feel like someone just drove by my house at speed and threw a big Glad bag full of garbage on my lawn! I bet your the same type of person who puts a "Baby on board" sign in your car window just so we know you're capable of having sex! Geeeeeez

On topic...That was truly wonderful work and I'm off to find more

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

OMG! When the clouds started acting like water in an ocean and then turned into lava I had to click it to make it bigger and watch full screen!

A hundred million thousand flags, thank you!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Thanks bud. now I need a drink

Nope, don't do that. I made the mistake of having a couple before watching it. Something must have gotten in my eyes... they keep getting this salty discharge.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wonderful video, I watched it three times! My kitty thats sitting in my lap loved it too! I think he liked looking at the stars going by!

Added it to my favorites on YouTube, I have quite the odd collection of videos on there, and every so often I go thru them and pick out a few to watch! Thanks for the thread!

xxxx
Prax

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Simply beautiful. We should all get to see the world through that lens.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

So someone sees this, describes their love of God, and this is what you have to offer us..?

How horrible and terribly sad for you. What is with some people..?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Thank you, it's important to be reminded of the beauty and peacefulness of our world. When you feel stressed or afraid for whatever reasons, go walk in the woods or sit on a ledge and admire. There are lakes and rivers and plains wich all have locations that barelly anyone goes and nature is awesome no matter where you are. Take some time off, clear your head and just enjoy the souds and colors. I can garantee anyone feels better after some quiet time.

If we could all take some distance from our problems (the real and boggus ones) then we can more easily figure out what to do about it. Solving today's problems require wanting better, how can we know what would be better if we are constantly surrounded by radiowave, sound and light pollution. All this is a stress causing fear and insecurity.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Truly a remarkable thread. I was so moved that I had to watch it a second time. You have truly outdone yourself this time.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
What a nice surprise to find something here that actually calmed and relaxed you! Kamsahamnida, Thank you!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
that was incredible. definately going to share this. great to watch after a hard days work.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Thats so sweet, oh look a someone had a wreck brb.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Thankyou for this amazing vid,
will watch this when I need comfort in life, our earth is so special just wish we treated it like it should be,

WOW and thanks again

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Not that big a deal. Snore.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Absolutely lovely. Thank you for brightening ATS with this beautiful video.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
v1rtu0s0,
That was incredible, awesome and so much more.
Thank you
If only the majority could look at the beauty we live in and rejoice for it. Saddens me more than I can say as I think about the many animals and habitats that are disappearing.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Space is such a wonderful place filled with adventure, learning new things and acknowledging them. If aliens do invade our world i hope that they would take me with them, and let me explore the universe.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Your video..this is a great beginning!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This video is truly beautiful.. The stars at night is such a great view..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
That was amazing thanks for the post makes you think.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join