It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Of The Most Beautiful And Inspiring Videos You Will Ever Watch

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Beautiful OP, just beautiful.

A three minute vacation to remind me what is important, what I am fighting for and the earth I want to leave to my children.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Absolutely humbling video.
Star for you OP and if i knew how to flag one of them too.
Makes me want to dig out the old college gear and do a time lapse of some irish scenery/skies which i think i will have to do.
No words can describe the majesty of the universe we live in, or the tiny miniscule pocket of space we occupy.
Awe inspiring video.
A picture is worth a thousand words
edit on 18-4-2011 by Jeluzifus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
In a society that values freedom of expression, bias is the only common enemy to anyone. My post was positive and uplifting. It reflects the other values we hold in a free society. Justice for one. Recompense for wrongs as an expression of justice for another. I see no reason to regurgitate your bias against the values we should all hold as self-evident. But you are free to express them. It's your right. Is it really necessary? We glorify nature within this video, yet nature also has a harsh and unforgiving side. I choose to see the one behind it all. Fault me for this if you like, but you are really revealing a bias that is counter to commonly held values.

Originally posted by imawlinn
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Thanks for ruining this thread with your religious throw up.
And nice find to the OP, truely amazing video.

edit on 18-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

edit on 18-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: Wrong Poster Reply

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Is your name calling a good reflection of the nature you are admiring? Is this adding to our humanity and the beauty of being alive in a free country where freedom of expression is a commonly held value? I see bias in your words and bias is what destroys the beauty you pretend to admire. That is the duplicity that allows a dictator to oppress the weak and take freedom from a nation; the duplicity that allows a police officer to raid your home without a warrant; the duplicity that God stands against. Pride is where the Bible starts in Genesis 3. Freedom is where it ends for the oppressed. My post was positive and reflected this promise to us in the future. Now, if you prefer the coming bias presented to the world on the Drudge Report each day, go right ahead and contribute to the problem. You will reap what you sow.

Originally posted by muza1875

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.
edit on 17-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Always one nutcase.
Why couldn't you just admire the video instead of poisoning the thread with your crap?.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Star to you for a beautiful video.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Thanks for ruining this thread with your religious throw up.
And nice find to the OP, truely amazing video.

How sad.. who just threw up..? What's wrong with people that they cannot tolerate what another finds meaningful or significant, God that makes me so mad, and so sad.

The lyriks of "Joy to the World" actually came to mind for me when I watched it, in particular

While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat the sounding joy,
Repeat, repeat, the sounding joy.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thank you.

Inspired work.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

Thank you

To be honest there was a time when I never thought of earth that way but when I started to realise I was sad, it really upset me because of all we do to her and that I'm just as a bad but now I cherish her

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Wow, simply awe inspiring.

It really does make you feel small and insignificant...

I enjoyed the music as well.
edit on 18-4-2011 by xawesomepants because: i know the name of the song now....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Very nice video...Kind of makes you hope that all of this end times talk is only just that, talk. Because the planet we live on is so beautiful

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It's very refreshing to see pleasant and positive threads on here. Some people are getting way to carried away with all the bad things. Sometimes, I feel like you get back what you put out, ya know?

This was very beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Nice time lapse videos man I enjoyed that. I have to be honest I was expecting a Halo 3 commercial lol

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There are so many great videos shared in this thread, I am enjoying each one. I have added the one I like to watch when I need a little escape...there is a valley in Austria that floods each year with the spring melt. I find it very peaceful and hope you do to. It's had to believe it is a meadow under water.

www.liveleak.com...

As for the stars, if any of you experienced the major blackout out back in '03 or '04 when a good part of eastern Canada and North East US was in the dark, we had a chance to see so many stars that night.

Sometimes the simplest things have the greatest meaning. Thank you for the post.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

ps: I tried to find the post Frater210 made but couldn't, would someone please add it if they can as I would enjoy reading the responses posted there as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Star an Flag!!!!!

For all the non tough guys and girls out there

Out of everything I see and do on the internet this video (along others like pale blue dot) brought tears to my eyes again because of a overwhelming feeling I get. It tells me how insignificant but precious and rare we all are, yet we still war with one another and cram religion down each other throat, force people into submission for taxation and eventually global control from Birth to Death. I can't wait to cross over when it is all said and done.
I can only image the beauty outside the limited 3rd Dimensional senses.
It's like that video is just 1 grain of sand on a beach and to me, a sea of endless possibilities and potential.

Wake up!

Just my Measly Insignificant 2c
edit on 18-4-2011 by Dometheus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Great vid and music!!!

I thought while we were on the topic, I would add another classic for the mood, (would also fit with a similar video IMO).

Vivaldi, performed by John Williams and an excellent orchestra which escapes the credits to my knowledge. Becomes more familiar to some of us around 3:41:

edit on 18-4-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: bad vid id

edit on 18-4-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: credits

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Amazing by design and beauty and purpose in reflection.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by kennyb72

Agreed, absolutely stunning. What an amazing accident!

Accident..?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Just relax for a few minutes. Forget about the chaos going on around us, and watch this:

I uploaded this so I could embed it here. The Original HD version can be found here:

Click here for the HD version.

Your right, this was worth taking a few minutes out to watch. Very beautiful and well done, this guy knows what he's doing. When I see something like this and also all those stars, it tells me that there is much more for us and mankind and that sooner or later we will realize that we aren't looking at the beauty that is around us and soon to be sought out in the universe.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
There is actually a UFO or two in the video from what I can see. Figures!

Yes... I noticed that also.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join