It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Of The Most Beautiful And Inspiring Videos You Will Ever Watch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+159 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just relax for a few minutes. Forget about the chaos going on around us, and watch this:

I uploaded this so I could embed it here. The Original HD version can be found here:

Click here for the HD version.
alternate link

edit on Sun Jul 3 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

amazing timelapses, the best i've seen so far
Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I started looking at the video and finding it beautiful then I started taking more notice of the numbers of stars and the wonderment turned into the realization that I am an insignificant speck of dust in an insignificant tiny planet somewhere on an outer spiral are of the Milky Way.

Thanks bud. now I need a drink

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There is actually a UFO or two in the video from what I can see. Figures!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Stars start as a speck of dust

Beautiful video.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
wow..just wow..

that was so awesome..

i am speechless..

thanks..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I usually laugh at these types of threads cause the songs suck........Excellent sound man..
S+F

*edit* I had to add again after watching 2 more times.. Very moving. Going to share this!

Deebo
edit on 17-4-2011 by Deebo because: fix

edit on 17-4-2011 by Deebo because: add

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Agreed, absolutely stunning. What an amazing accident!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It is amazing, but only a glimmer of the coming creation.

1 Corinthians 2:9

But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”—

Job 26:14 (New King James Version)

14 Indeed these are the mere edges of His ways,
And how small a whisper we hear of Him!
But the thunder of His power who can understand?”

Revelation 22

Eden Restored

1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.
John and the Angel

6 The angel said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”
7 “Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll.”

8 I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. 9 But he said to me, “Don’t do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your fellow prophets and with all who keep the words of this scroll. Worship God!”

10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”

Epilogue: Invitation and Warning

12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.
edit on 17-4-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
we should just forget about the chaos all the time

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Thanks so much for sharing. Stunning photography made into video, I love it. I'm going to save that for when I need a calming moment.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This song made me realize that the universe doesn't revolve around us as if its revolving around one single person. The universe revolves around us as a whole no matter who, what, or where we are.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wow, the scenes in this video are amazing, thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Shows off the natural beauty of Gaia like no other video i've seen. A reminder to those looking forward to space exploration, that Earth is an island in the abyss and it's all we have so respect it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

a really stunning video and pleasant soundtrack!

i'm sure its a taste of what you allude to se. i cant help but feel sure behind the forehead referred to is the pineal gland. if your eye be single, your whole body will be full of light. the video is a glimpse of the awe that we will be in the close future.
well worth a s&f.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
That was breathtaking, thank you so much for posting it. I wish my naked eyes could see the stars and dust clouds so clearly.

Isn't it sad that the only way humans are able to extend our lives and live in relative comfort is to destroy this beautiful planet? Fill it full of trash and crap. Now I want to go camping.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by intergalactic fire

amazing timelapses, the best i've seen so far
Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This video is so humbling. Every king, cunning general, intelligent inventor, charismatic leader, brave hero is temporary. The very stars in the sky are temporary. Anytime you feel yourself getting an ego look up at the night sky. I'm gonna go look at it now.

Loved this video.

all the best,
Jacob

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
ON VIEMO THERE IS another video very similar to this.. with soft electric guitar.

*sigh* It's been years since I saw it. I'd love to see it again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join