It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society Called "Guilderberg?"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RufusDriftwood

Don't the freemasons charge to learn their secrets then? And don't masons pay it regardless of the so called secret information being freely availible on the internet..?

Please link me to the Free Mason website where they are soliciting memberships and contributions/donations....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
What you rekon on this society then?

scam. Knowledge is free. Anyone charging you a fee for it is scamming you. The internet is a wonderful place. As is the invention of PDF's.

Yea totally!

Its not such a hoax its a scam, the hoax part for me is the part they saying they are 500 years old.

But they are there....charging heheh

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Don't the freemasons charge to learn their secrets then? And don't masons pay it regardless of the so called secret information being freely availible on the internet..?

Please link me to the Free Mason website where they are soliciting memberships and contributions/donations....

Please show me where I said they were!!! I asked a question not made a verfiable statement...
However, freemasons pay a yearly subscription to their lodge so in effect they are paying to learn the degrees- to learn the so called secrets even when it's freely availible on the internet.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast
reply to post by flanders23

for all those wondering here is a screen from the Katie Perry video.
i don't know what the heck is going on.
if it's real or not....but.
well, it's there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0351a41aa07.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes, I downloaded a copy of the "banned" version of the video and I also saw the Guilderberg subliminals flash each time she says "into the light."

This is an interesting piece of the puzzle, what are we to think now?

The Guilderberg "hoaxers" somehow made a "fake" Katy Perry video with Guilderberg inserts?

Or video directors/producers are members of Guilderberg and they wanted to flaunt it in their video?

I'm not sure, it's definitely weird though.

The inserts in the video seem to fit very nicely, but I suppose it's possible that an outsider could have added them somehow.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood

Please show me where I said they were!!! I asked a question not made a verfiable statement...
However, freemasons pay a yearly subscription to their lodge so in effect they are paying to learn the degrees- to learn the so called secrets even when it's freely availible on the internet.

Universities charge tuition too...

The point is they are not advertising a 1500 dollar membership claiming to be some secret society.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Another update regarding this topic...

Last night I found Amir Dor Tolouee (the guy whose name is on the membership card in the original video) on Facebook and friended him, he friended me back.

I sent him a message asking him what Guilderberg is and what it means and if it had anything to do with the Illuminati. He responded "These are fraternities and closed societies of brotherhood. Each are different in many ways and are also similar in different ways. May I ask why you ask such questions from me?"

So I replied with "I saw a youtube video of a Guilderberg welcome package and your name was on the member card, so I figured you would know about this stuff. Where does it fit in with the occult? Are you an occultist? I'm just a regular person but I really want to know the truth about all of this. Thanks for your time."

So Amir then says to me: "No I'm not member of any cult and it's probably someone else with same name as mine! I have to remind you that even if someone were a member of any of these groups they would not discuss or talk about it on facebook, especially with a stranger with no profile picture."

So I reply back with "Well why would someone go to the trouble of putting your name on a card in this video then? It's at the end of this video: www.youtube.com... Also I see in your friends list that you are friends with "Van Hausen" who claims to be the Grandmaster of Guilderberg, are you telling me that's some sort of coincidence?"

Then Amir's last reply to me was "Hmm, nice try.
Take care and have a nice life." Then he blocked me.

Not exactly proof of anything, but I thought he acted pretty strange about the whole thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I'm sorry but I'm not getting your point.
Does your argument revolve around the fact that a so called secret society would openly advertise or the fact that they have the cheek to charge for membership?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I was kind of waiting for that reply. You pay an initial $125 dollars to get in. If you are accepted, that money goes for your dues, your materials, (apron, books). Then you are tasked with an additional $65 per year in annual dues. All that goes to maintain the building and pay the utilities. At least that is how it is in my jurisdiction. So no, I would say you are not paying for knowledge, especially since everything we are taught is available free on the internet.

The side degrees are a bit more expensive, but they also have bills to pay with that money. Our Scottish Rite valley currently has 7 large AC units that need replacing at a cost of $15000 each. We are doing fundraisers to help out but that is a bunch of big numbers that aren't going to get paid by an initiates $300 fee, which includes his funny hat, and books. (sorry, I think that hats are goofy)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

"We are doing fundraisers to help out but that is a bunch of big numbers that aren't going to get paid by an initiates $300 fee, which includes his funny hat, and books. (sorry, I think that hats are goofy) " quote.

maybe the freemasons should take a leaf out of the Guilderbergs book and up their charges then!?

Mind you, if you charge as much as them not only will you soon fund the replacement of those AC units but you could also hire a top designer to redesign those goofy hats!

Respect...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
We are doing fundraisers to help out but that is a bunch of big numbers that aren't going to get paid by an initiates $300 fee, which includes his funny hat, and books. (sorry, I think that hats are goofy)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Please show me where I said they were!!! I asked a question not made a verfiable statement... However, freemasons pay a yearly subscription to their lodge so in effect they are paying to learn the degrees- to learn the so called secrets even when it's freely availible on the internet.

The reason I posted what I posted is to point out that the "Guilderberg" group, does not relate to any other secret/secretive societies out there.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The Guilderberg group is a total hoax. A fraud.

The fake Katy Perry video is a fraud. Do the most BASIC video analysis and you will see it.

Sorry OP, nothing to see here I am afraid.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
yep...
I want too join too!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dniMnepO
yep...
I want too join too!!

Be careful for saying that or Diplomat will hop on your A$$ saying "Brilliant, just brilliant" like he did to me. That's when I went at him and got stars for pretty much EVERY post!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It has probably already been said. however I think that this has to be a play on words, of the Bilderberg group.

The Bilderbergs, founded and headed by the Dutch Monarchy.

Guilder - The Old Sovereign Currency of The Netherlands.

Bilder = Guilder - berg Group

It just seems too obvious to me!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
It has probably already been said. however I think that this has to be a play on words, of the Bilderberg group.

The Bilderbergs, founded and headed by the Dutch Monarchy.

Guilder - The Old Sovereign Currency of The Netherlands.

Bilder = Guilder - berg Group

It just seems too obvious to me!!

Good point.

The Guilder, would be called the Gulden in Dutch. The currency was also from the 17th century, the "Guilderbergs" predate that.(supposedly)

Again, would have made more sense if if named Guldenberg.

I missed some of that in an earlier post.

edit on 19-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

Hehe at least I made a SOLID POINT and got stars for this post.

Mods should have let this post stay because I did make a great point, off-topic or not.

Oh well, no feelings hurt as long as I had gotten my point past!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This "Skate" guy is so lame, my god I've never seen someone so obsessed with "stars" as if they matter or something. Reminds me of some kind of middle school pissing contest going on in here, the immaturity level is off the charts. (also, anyone who uses the word "swag" is a certified idiot lol, couldn't resist pointing that out)

Anyways back to the topic, where does it stand now? Some people "think" it's a hoax and others "think" it could be real?

Is there any way we can find out for sure? Can we prove this?

No one has explained the Katy Perry video, how did the subliminals get in there?

I'd prefer it if people didn't bump the thread unless they have something to say about the topic, the last few posts before this have been pretty pointless (well, just Skate's actually), but continue your immature charades if you must.
edit on 4/19/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

No one has explained the Katy Perry video, how did the subliminals get in there?
Was it an official release? If not any twelve year old could have cut it and uploaded it...

Everyone wants solid proof of things that don't even have supporting evidence... Unbelievable...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Please show me where I said they were!!! I asked a question not made a verfiable statement... However, freemasons pay a yearly subscription to their lodge so in effect they are paying to learn the degrees- to learn the so called secrets even when it's freely availible on the internet.

The reason I posted what I posted is to point out that the "Guilderberg" group, does not relate to any other secret/secretive societies out there.

The fact, as you so rightly say, that the Guilderbergs don't relate to any currently known so called secret society should tell you that this is a hoax. Even though the masons have done their level best to keep their knowledge secret, their secrets are still out there freely available to anyone who cares to look! If this group, the Guilderbergs, were a real and verifiable secret group surely someone, somewhere, would have accidentally stumbled across their name? It would have leaked to the surface somewhere, at sometime! I can't believe that a group so influential and important could have slipped below the radar for so long without someone discovering their involvement and bringing it to our attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join