It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society Called "Guilderberg?"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Skate

Boncho, I am giving you a star because...

you're my BROncho

We are only Bros 'cause we are both members of the Guilderberg. But don't tell anyone... It's a secret.

You do realize that this is the "Secret Societies" section of the forum, right?

It's almost as if you're implying that secret societies don't exist or something.

Ever heard of Skull 'n Bones? We all know about it, yet it's STILL called a "Secret Society" at Yale.

Get over yourself, I'm trying to figure out if this Guilderberg society is real or not, and I haven't seen any real proof either way yet.

Bush even said that Skull n Bones is so secret he's not even allowed to say anything about it. But by your logic it's not secret at all because we simply "know about it."
edit on 4/17/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

If it's on facebook, it's OBVIOUSLY not "Secret".... Get over YOUR self...

Instead, it's called a Society With Secrets. I really wish we did have the *facepalm* smiley for this forum.

edit on 18-4-2011 by Skate because: I want a facepalm emoticon!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

reply to post by Diplomat

I'm afraid this is very real and has been for the past 570 years. Almost every VP at Goldman Sachs, Chase heads of Conflict Resolution groups, Diplomats and such are members in a 3 year recruitment period (that I personally know of). The music video with an open declaration can be seen at www.mefeedia.com...

It was first leaked by a concerned citizen on March 27th, 3 days before it's MTV premier).

"This is the version that was LEAKED, before the MTV premiere. There are Guilderberg agendas subliminally layered in this one - which was later deleted from the March 30th release.

www.examiner.com...

"Katy Perry and Kanye West E.T video leaked, then banned" : www.filmindustrynetwork.biz...

Read more: Katy Perry and Kanye West E.T video leaked, then banned

** Hidden auditory and visual imagery!!

This is VERY bizarre. Watch and LISTEN closely. Especially whenever Katy sings "into the light". There is a Guilderberg logo clearly displayed! Are we going to see more of these disclosures as "the time" come closer??

Music video by Katy Perry feat. Kanye West performing E.T.

Director: Floria Sigismondi

Producers: Natasha Alexsa Garcia, Danny Lockwood, Kelly Norris Sarno

Label: Capitol Records

Album: Teenage Dream"

There has been a concerted effort to snuff out news about this organization and links etc. are quickly removed. However with your help and the power of the people we can spread awareness. The hi res version of the video can be found on almost EVERY torrent site! thepiratebay.org...

I hope this has helped.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Ever heard of the Moronbergs? You'll probably be getting your invite soon. Please humor ATS with an unboxing vid when it arrives!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by flanders23

It was first leaked by a concerned citizen on March 27th, 3 days before it's MTV premier).

"This is the version that was LEAKED, before the MTV premiere. There are Guilderberg agendas subliminally layered in this one - which was later deleted from the March 30th release.

This had nothing to do with a viral ad campaign I'm sure...

Someone load the facepalm smiley, pronto...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Judging by the $1,500 membership fee, corny language, cheap photoshops...I'd say it's a fake in the sense that some people either have too much time on their hands, or they are just trying to drain money from buffoons under the guise of "inducting" them in what is a social club at best, and a corny, pseudo-secret, effortless cult at worst.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Praxilla

Lol I would love to join an ATS society, lets do it! Except unlike Guilderberg we dont need 4millions bucks to join!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Can we stay on topic? Nope

I believe that's because the OP continues to derail his/her own thread. Stop responding to said replies and stay on topic yourself. You will drive more positive responses and open discussion. I'm not lecturing but you're certainly the pot calling the kettle here.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Could be a hoax and it could not be a hoax.

If I had a secret society and wanted to recruit other rich folks who we dont know about, id create another society and recruit new members, either to steal their wealth or to initiate them in the real one.

I donno. The big fish only invite other fish to the pond and they all know each other.

I knew nothing of it though wether its real or not so thanks for the link.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

sometimes the big fish invite the other fish to the pond for dinner.

I like you mood.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Guilderberg, a 570 year old society of distinguished individuals. Guilderberg online, will provide a private, secure and modern podium for people of high net worth (a minimum of $4 Million) to discuss progressive ideas of arts, science, commerce, events and the future with a positive bent.

Guilderburg

It's Facebook for the Super Rich.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

sometimes the big fish invite the other fish to the pond for dinner.

I like you mood.

They certainly do. Everyone has to wet their beak a little.

Why thank you I been watching some 'V' again. Love that show.

What you rekon on this society then?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Anyone familiar with private clubs can see this is a hoax right away.

Every reference to the site is made through Facebook

Anyone can write a Press Release

An online gathering of distinguished individuals joining forces to get things done and help each other.Integrity. Progress. Brotherhood.dørene er åpnet"The Doors have been opened... online".We are actively seeking prospective members.

A 500 year old group does not have to "actively" seek members. The local private golf course near me has a ten year waiting list... Really now... Skull and Bones doesn't recruit people on Facebook. This is not a 'secret society' nor was it likely ever.

6. Payment of $1500 U.S., Towards One Time Initiation Fee. Upon Successful Approval By The Grandmaster And The Guild

Start multiplying 1500 and it adds up.

Here is the response from someone who was "Invited".

I have been invited and am very interested in joining... could someone please PM me with some trustworthy information or experience? I would like to verify legitimacy.

She lists herself as being a freelance writer and "mom". I'm hardpressed to believe she meets the 4million capital requirement to join, but maybe the group will overlook that if she can come up with the 1500.

Here is the response from a satisfied idiot member:

Thanks for accepting my request. It's a great honor, check your paypal.

Paypal is the preferred system of payment dating back 500 years I'm sure...

Best post of all the FB page:

The Guild is seeking brothers familiar and competent with High Frequency Trading. A team is being assembled.

Soliciting stock tips anyone? Pretty please...

Ironically, if enough people join it will be just what it claims, a networking site, although probably not for the rich and affluent, more likely for the gullible and soon to be poor.

edit on 18-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yep and thats why I said it could or it could not be a hoax.

I dont know. What do I believe? Its a scam.

But what I said are real tactics employed by some secret societies.

Yes of cos it sounds strange that a 500 year old secret society would have trouble recruiting members and therefore try to recruit on the internet. But then again nothing is impossible and because I had never heard of it I wrote that comment just some food for thought.

At the moment I cant see no proof of wether it is a hoax or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Maybe internet advertising is part of their 500 year plan.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yes of cos it sounds strange that a 500 year old secret society would have trouble recruiting members and therefore try to recruit on the internet. But then again nothing is impossible and because I had never heard of it I wrote that comment just some food for thought.

At the moment I cant see no proof of wether it is a hoax or not.

Proof is lack of evidence. Where has this group been? Nowhere, because it didn't exist.

They offer absolutely nothing to back their claim besides press releases, facebook pages and donations taken by paypal.

The Bilderbergers, which which is a loose knit meeting of minds... Took their name from or were named that because they met at the Hotel de Bilderberg. A hotel with a hundred year history.

Bilderberg is Germanic origin, which loosely means beauty of the mountain or something along those lines. I am not a hundred percent sure, but the origin is indisputable.

Guilderber on the other hand... Has a mix of Germanic and Scandonavian/Anglo-Saxon influence in the name. And essentially means nothing from what I can tell....

If it were just to be called the Gilders, it would have made more sense. And they could have given a better backstory that way.1

Close but no cigar

Gilde: In German means guild. Which were considered 'secretive' societies. Now that would be great if they had named it like Gildenberg (common family name)or something along those lines. But for the life of me I cannot make sense of the name, using anglo-germanic mix.

Guilds

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If they are supposed to be a secret society from 500 years ago, well why would they be in press releases?
Arnt they supposed to be secret?

But yes it dont add up. I think its more of a scam, to do with taking your money.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Exactly. I am think a press release is counter-effective to the whole 'being secret' thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by flanders23

for all those wondering here is a screen from the Katie Perry video.
i don't know what the heck is going on.
if it's real or not....but.
well, it's there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0351a41aa07.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

scam. Knowledge is free. Anyone charging you a fee for it is scamming you. The internet is a wonderful place. As is the invention of PDF's.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

scam. Knowledge is free. Anyone charging you a fee for it is scamming you. The internet is a wonderful place. As is the invention of PDF's.

Don't the freemasons charge to learn their secrets then? And don't masons pay it regardless of the so called secret information being freely availible on the internet..?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join