It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society Called "Guilderberg?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trig970
reply to post by Skate

WERE ALL BROnchos here and yeah that makes a point its not a secret if i know bout it

I LOVE YOUR AVATAR.
Star for your avatar

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Did you see the welcome package in the video? Someone went to the trouble of making that, which happens to also match the logo of the website and other pages, just for some hoax?

Yes, people have gone to far more trouble to make elaborate hoaxes.

I said it looks like a cut and paste job, as in someone set up a website, tossed in a backstory with cuts and pastes of real pictures, then claimed something out of it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ok so what about the thing about the Katy Perry video (E.T.)? Can someone who is good with video editing software check it out for us? Supposedly each time she says something like "into the light" it subliminally flashes the Guilderberg logo, first one is supposed to be around the 1:40 mark. If it really is in the video then that would give us a lot more to think about.
edit on 4/17/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
About it not being secret because we know about it:

They are claiming that it was secret for hundreds of years but have just now recently (I think 2009 or 2010) opened up to the public, which would make it not be secret anymore.

Is it an actual society/organization or some sort of rip-off hoax? I think that is the issue here.

So it's a secret but has a limited membership, or is it open membership now? Are they recruiting? Did they run out of members?

Here is a hint, if you think you can get into a secret society and know everything about them so easily... head down to Comption or some rough areas in Detroit and ask if you can join one of the many gangs there.

In fact, lets consider all the secret societies, after you become a blood/crip, head on over and find some Skull and Bones members and tell them you are applying.

After that, next time a Bilderberg (not Guilderberg) meeting is hosted, try and get passed security... If they stop you, just tell them you have the information package and starters guide with your membership card.

When you are done that, please let me know how your time at all the different university fraternities are, because you should be able to get into them without having to go through the hazing rituals....

Don't forget to hit up the Bohemian grove... and while you are at it you should hit all the other membership only establishments in all the world. Let me know if you can get me into the private golf courses that are 1m+/year for memberships. I have been dying to tee off at those places....
edit on 17-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I found the following article about Guilderberg at wikibin.org, is that a reliable source?

Guilderberg (derivative of Swedish gille, "SKRÅ") is a name that refers to several groups, both historical and modern, claiming its origin 570 years in the past, in the principality of Liechtenstein. Historically, it refers specifically to a Society of distingiushed individuals from the Enlightenment-era. In modern times it is also used to refer to a recently launched Web_portal for it's members and new recruits to meet online.

wikibin.org...

Edit: I guess it's not very reliable, looks like users can submit articles. I'll keep digging...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Supposedly each time she says something like "into the light" it subliminally flashes the Guilderberg logo, first one is supposed to be around the 1:40 mark.

What came first, the Video or the "Guilderbergers".

New take on the chicken and the egg scenario...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Supposedly each time she says something like "into the light" it subliminally flashes the Guilderberg logo, first one is supposed to be around the 1:40 mark.

I don't think it matters which came first just yet, I still need to find out if those subliminals are even in the video to begin with.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Boncho, I am giving you a star because...

you're my BROncho

We are only Bros 'cause we are both members of the Guilderberg. But don't tell anyone... It's a secret.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

I don't think it matters which came first just yet, I still need to find out if those subliminals are even in the video to begin with.

I think it matters when I could make a website and a story about a secret society and then associate any symbol I wanted to the said society....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Skate

you're my BROncho

We are only Bros 'cause we are both members of the Guilderberg. But don't tell anyone... It's a secret.

You do realize that this is the "Secret Societies" section of the forum, right?

It's almost as if you're implying that secret societies don't exist or something.

Ever heard of Skull 'n Bones? We all know about it, yet it's STILL called a "Secret Society" at Yale.

Get over yourself, I'm trying to figure out if this Guilderberg society is real or not, and I haven't seen any real proof either way yet.

Bush even said that Skull n Bones is so secret he's not even allowed to say anything about it. But by your logic it's not secret at all because we simply "know about it."

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You do realize that this is the "Secret Societies" section of the forum, right?

It's almost as if you're implying that secret societies don't exist or something.

Ever heard of Skull 'n Bones? We all know about it, yet it's STILL called a "Secret Society" at Yale.

Get over yourself, I'm trying to figure out if this Guilderberg society is real or not, and I haven't seen any real proof either way yet.

Bush even said that Skull n Bones is so secret he's not even allowed to say anything about it. But by your logic it's not secret at all because we simply "know about it."

You must have miss where I said:

In fact, lets consider all the secret societies, after you become a blood/crip, head on over and find some Skull and Bones members and tell them you are applying.

Can you link me to the official skull and bones website?

THANKS...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
All I see is "waa waa waa" like a child not getting his way.

You don't like it because peoples natural instincts go to this being a fraud a phony and fake?

Don't get so defensive or you give away that you WANT people to go in a certain direction.with this.

There isn't enough information to prove that this is REAL, it could be ANYTHING.

Your attitude and defensive nature and quickness to cut others down just makes it even more suspicious and likely that you are trying to encourage a hoax as it seems so personal to you.

Don't blame others for your lack of content and information on a name that doesn't haven't much background or substance and the oh so strange resemblance to the more known society.

The video simply comes off as trying too hard, and saying nothing at all but "be oh so intrigued" in that cheesy 0 budget indie movie kind of way.

The only reason I don't call troll is because of the date you joined but who knows they're always lurking in them shadows.

If you supply good content you'll get the attention of those around here who are intelligent and have something to offer and also be lucky you caught the attention of the few intelligent members you seemed to gain the attention of and not spit in their faces like you did, tisk tisk.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
All I see is "waa waa waa" like a child not getting his way.

You don't like it because peoples natural instincts go to this being a fraud a phony and fake?

Don't get so defensive or you give away that you WANT people to go in a certain direction.with this.

There isn't enough information to prove that this is REAL, it could be ANYTHING.

Your attitude and defensive nature and quickness to cut others down just makes it even more suspicious and likely that you are trying to encourage a hoax as it seems so personal to you.

Don't blame others for your lack of content and information on a name that doesn't haven't much background or substance and the oh so strange resemblance to the more known society.

The video simply comes off as trying too hard, and saying nothing at all but "be oh so intrigued" in that cheesy 0 budget indie movie kind of way.

The only reason I don't call troll is because of the date you joined but who knows they're always lurking in them shadows.

If you supply good content you'll get the attention of those around here who are intelligent and have something to offer and also be lucky you caught the attention of the few intelligent members you seemed to gain the attention of and not spit in their faces like you did, tisk tisk.

How did I not get my way? My way was to post a thread about this topic, which I did... I got my way.

I could care less if people want to reply with pointless 1-liner jokes and smiley faces, but I'm still going to call them on it if I feel like it.

Spare me with your long speech about morality and manners, I'm only interested in finding out the truth about this Guilderberg organization in this thread.

Can we stay on topic? Nope, we probably can't, because you're all way too distracted by me pointing out that this forum is nothing like it used to be. Get over it, let's talk about the subject of this thread or nothing.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Guilderberg is a 570 year old society of distinguished individuals. In its online manifestation, it will provide a private, secure and modern podium for people of high net worth (a minimum of $4 Million) to discuss progressive ideas of arts, science, commerce, events and the future with a positive bent. Originating in the principality of Liechtenstein, Europe; Guilderberg in its past has been the melting pot of emerging ideas and pro-active solutions for the collective betterment of mankind. The Guilderberg Favør Circle © is a place for Guilderberg members to request a favour they might need in their life; and rest assured that fellow Guilderberg members from a diverse range of backgrounds will help them get it done. The Guilderberg Vaihtoehtoisten (alternative) Government © is an ongoing round table conference of influential monarchists, libertarians and progressive civilians from the world over; to improve cooperation between countries and regions through a pro-active, non-governmental channel. Guilderberg Dens host an assortment of discussion panels such as Yacht and Aircraft Deals, Art Deals, Antiquities, Real Estate Deals, Exclusive Events, Eyes Only Business Offers, Emerging Technologies etc. This is the place to contribute, discuss and invest in making the future happen. Such ground breaking ideas as Green Tech, Machine Vision, Screenless Displays and the Nikola Tesla inspired WiTricity will vie for attention from Guilderberg members – who represent European, Middle Eastern & Asian royal families, CEO’s and founders of the world’s leading corporations, academics from the world’s best universities, artists from music, film and digital media, scientific visionaries, money market insiders, venture capitalists, real estate moguls, successful entrepreneurs, bankers and influential journalists – to name a few.

www.linkedin.com...

If it's real it's probably just a millionaires club.. I mean if you need a minimum of 4 million, we aren't exactly talking the most powerful people in the world here.
Sounds like a millionaires mixer, they probably just get together for over priced handjobs and talk about buying crappy graffiti based art that is "all the rage". I like my secret societies full of the scary rich. I want my rich people staring into a gaping marble fire place, drinking scotch, meditating on evil for at least 8 hours a day.

edit on 17-4-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Below are 2 interesting pictures from the Guilderberg Facebook page that might be able to help us prove that it is a hoax. Both pictures have the word "Guilderberg" in them somewhere, but they look highly suspicious. The way the "Guilderberg" words look in the photos just screams photoshop.

www.facebook.com...

www.facebook.com...

Hopefully the links work, what do you think?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Yeah dude.. total photoshops.
It's a play on bilderberg, photoshopped pictures, 4 million minimum, one of those unboxing youtube videos, it's a parody/hoax. Probably to troll conspiracy sites.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
In the original video the name on the membership card says "Amir Dor Tolouee."

Well it turns out that Amir Dor Tolouee is a friend of the Guilderberg facebook page. What does this tell us? Either he is a friend of the page because he is a member of the organization or because he is part of the hoax. Which is it? I'm leaning towards member of the organization.

He's in the friends of this Guilderberg facebook page, it's the Facebook page of Van Hausen, he claims he is the Grandmaster:

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

He has a wikipedia user page, and also there was a deletion of his actual wiki page in 2008.

amir wiki

deletion of wiki page

edit on 18-4-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Skate

you're my BROncho

Oh crap!
Now they know! Quick, edit your post and delete!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I like my secret societies full of the scary rich. I want my rich people staring into a gaping marble fire place, drinking scotch, meditating on evil for at least 8 hours a day.

I nearly died laughing reading the above quote.. and yes, I agree, I like my secret powers that be to be of the same caliber.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join