It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society Called "Guilderberg?"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood
reply to post by Diplomat

However, I think this is a fake built on the fact that anyone hearing the word Guilderberg will connect with it purely because they will have heard of the Bilderbergers...

I'm not sure what you mean by fake. What exactly is fake?

Did you see the welcome package in the video? Someone went to the trouble of making that, which happens to also match the logo of the website and other pages, just for some hoax?

Do you mean the whole organization is some sort of hoax that is ripping people off, or what? As far as I'm concerned I haven't seen enough evidence yet to prove that it's some sort of hoax, and not an actual fraternal organization.
edit on 4/17/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Damn this forum really has gone to hell, every single response so far has been idiotic and pointless. It's like all the intelligent people who used to be here left and went somewhere else. Anyone know what the new forum is?

Go Google your s**t then cause with such an attitude you just deterred a lot from responding to this thread. Or even caring.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by uncuuncu

Go Google your s**t then cause with such an attitude you just deterred a lot from responding to this thread. Or even caring.

Oh well, it looks like nothing is going to happen in here other than pointless 1-liners and lame attempts at making jokes... just like every other thread on here nowadays. Damn shame really. It's also a shame that you will all stay stuck on this now instead of the subject of the thread.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by uncuuncu

Oh well, it looks like nothing is going to happen in here other than pointless 1-liners and lame attempts at making jokes... just like every other thread on here nowadays. Damn shame really. It's also a shame that you will all stay stuck on this now instead of the subject of the thread.

Well mine's worked. I got 2 stars on my post that I replied saying you are rude. That's because 2 people agreed with me or probably laughed at you after seeing me tell you what's up.....or half & half, would u like coffee with that?

edit on 17-4-2011 by Skate because: What do you KNOW!! 3 stars on this post, Diplomat's mad he doesn't have a Post-to-Star ratio like mine!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i know whats up. you cant put someone down because of how long u known em. it based on what u know. and from wat i seen this was a interesting post until someone had to put people down. not cool. doesnt make u look any better even if it make u feel better.

ive actually seen that symbol on a crest for a clothing brand. not sure which but ill look it up asap

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Yes I saw the video with the welcome package but I still think this is an elaborate hoax. A well done hoax but a hoax none the less. Have you ever seen the supposed alien autopsy footage? Thats now agreed to be a hoax yet special effect artists say it would have cost hundreds of thousand pounds to have made.
Whoever made the video was well versed but I still don't see any reason for taking this seriously. It would be interesting now to delve into historical records and see if the Gilderbergs turn up, and if so, how far back do they go?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

Well mine's worked. I got 2 stars on my post that I replied saying you are rude. That's because 2 people agreed with me or probably laughed at you after seeing me tell you what's up.....or half & half, would u like coffee with that?

What do you mean yours "worked?" The only thing that "works" around here as far as I'm concerned is trying to find out the truth. I'm not here to make friends, that is what real life is for. This place is for discussing conspiracy related topics, not being comedians and idiots.

You guys are going to just keep arguing and keep arguing, it's what the sheep do best these days, argue with each other and stay distracted.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yes I saw the video with the welcome package but I still think this is an elaborate hoax. A well done hoax but a hoax none the less. Have you ever seen the supposed alien autopsy footage? Thats now agreed to be a hoax yet special effect artists say it would have cost hundreds of thousand pounds to have made.
Whoever made the video was well versed but I still don't see any reason for taking this seriously. It would be interesting now to delve into historical records and see if the Gilderbergs turn up, and if so, how far back do they go?

Thank you, someone on topic.

I agree that it possibly could be a hoax, but if it is a hoax why did they make the member card in the video say Amir Dor Tolouee? There's still a few things that don't seem to add up.

link   
A rather low-cost (and largely content free) website registered in Scottsdale, Arizona to Domains by Proxy. Inc.

The server is located somewhere near Harrogate in the UK. The ISP is "Simply Transit Ltd".

Their domain expires next year 1st July.

The site was created with "Elgg" application which is an "open source social network creation platform". Elgg was only released in beta in May 2010, so the site is fairly new.

The site's true IP is: 85.234.157.204

I suspect that the site probably is to catch people who mis-hear or mis-spell "Builderberg" and think they can "be one of the elite" by registering.

link   

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praxilla
Why do all the secret societies end in "berg" lol! We need to start an ATSberg association!

And, no I've never heard of them, but they seem to be a legit organization. Do you know the title of the Katy Perry video? I'd love to check it out.

I was wondering, do you think someone started this organization just to corral in some multi millionaires in one group, and used a fake name that sounds like Bilderberg on purpose? I mean can they prove they've been around as long as they say they have? Interesting thread to say the least.

That was something like my first thoughts on it. I seriously doubt that they've been able to keep themselves secret for--what is it--some 570 years? I mean, it's possible, but is that really plausible?

I'll admit that just because I've never heard of them, that doesn't necessarily mean they didn't exist until the day-before-yesterday. But have you heard of them? Anybody here ever heard of them? If anyone has ever turned them up before I'd be really interested in hearing about it....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I think chronaut reiterates what I was wondering earlier. Could it be that whoever created the site was hpoing people would get Bilderberg and Gilderberg mixed up and join out of wanting to be associated with the elite?
Nobody here can state for certain that it is a hoax but we can postulate that the likelihood is that it is some entertaining hoax.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

That was something like my first thoughts on it. I seriously doubt that they've been able to keep themselves secret for--what is it--some 570 years? I mean, it's possible, but is that really plausible?

I'll admit that just because I've never heard of them, that doesn't necessarily mean they didn't exist until the day-before-yesterday. But have you heard of them? Anybody here ever heard of them? If anyone has ever turned them up before I'd be really interested in hearing about it....

As far as keeping something secret for that long I think it's very possible.

When I first told my Dad about Bilderberg he freaked out and said that I made it up and it wasn't real. That is a typical reaction to something like this, it might be real I think we need more information about it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I think chronaut reiterates what I was wondering earlier. Could it be that whoever created the site was hpoing people would get Bilderberg and Gilderberg mixed up and join out of wanting to be associated with the elite?
Nobody here can state for certain that it is a hoax but we can postulate that the likelihood is that it is some entertaining hoax.

I read through all of the comments on their Facebook page (picture comments as well), and there appears to be other members talking there, one lady even posted an image of her membership card. They call each other brother and sister.
edit on 4/17/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
1. It's not a "secret" society, because it has an internet page.

2. It looks like a cut and paste job that someone threw together for fun....
edit on 17-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Boncho, I am giving you a star because...

you're my BROncho

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

WERE ALL BROnchos here and yeah that makes a point its not a secret if i know bout it

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
About it not being secret because we know about it:

They are claiming that it was secret for hundreds of years but have just now recently (I think 2009 or 2010) opened up to the public, which would make it not be secret anymore.

Is it an actual society/organization or some sort of rip-off hoax? I think that is the issue here.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It's most likely a parody, wouldn't you think OP?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
It's most likely a parody, wouldn't you think OP?

Not sure yet, still digging up info.

Feel free to help out.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I found this Henry Makow article (written by Steve Thomas) about Guilderberg, they seem to think it's real.

www.henrymakow.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join