It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Society Called "Guilderberg?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
(I did a search and only saw Guilderberg mentioned a couple times, with no real discussion)

Today I came across this video of someone opening up their welcome package from a secret society called Guilderberg.

The weird thing about this video is the title says "Mike" receives his Guilderberg welcome package, but the name on the membership card is Amir Dor Tolouee, a former model and entrepreneur. His facebook page: www.facebook.com...

After many years of researching these things I found it strange that I had never even heard of Guilderberg. Well they seem to be a real organization, and they claim that they have remained secret for the most part since 1438 and are just now "opening their doors online" and are actively seeking prospective members. They even claim that Nikola Tesla was a member.

Guilderberg website: www.guilderberg.com...

Guilderberg facebook page: www.facebook.com...

Another weird thing I found today regarding Guilderberg is that a new music video by Katy Perry called E.T. supposedly has subliminals of the Guilderberg crest/logo in it. If true then this tells me that they are probably involved in hollywood.

So has anyone else heard of this secret society? What is it exactly? Where does it fit into the bigger picture?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well...

I'm joining!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
well its new to me, sounded quite good illuminati for a minute untill i read all facebook page, i bet its a scam to rob the rich probably by the elite lol, the logo on facebook link looks evil, skull with 6 swords gong thru

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
Well...

I'm joining!

Brilliant, simply brilliant.

Anyone else actually have something to say about this topic? I find it rather interesting.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
1. It's not a "secret" society, because it has an internet page.

2. It looks like a cut and paste job that someone threw together for fun....
edit on 17-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
1. It's not a "secret" society, because it has an internet page.

2. It looks like a cut and paste job that someone threw together for fun....
edit on 17-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

What exactly is "it?"

I posted a lot of different things.

"It" looks like a cut and paste job? What? The video? The welcome package in the video? Their website? Facebook page?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Guilderberg..!?

Wasn't he in Three Men And A Baby!? lol

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Why do all the secret societies end in "berg" lol! We need to start an ATSberg association!

And, no I've never heard of them, but they seem to be a legit organization. Do you know the title of the Katy Perry video? I'd love to check it out.

I was wondering, do you think someone started this organization just to corral in some multi millionaires in one group, and used a fake name that sounds like Bilderberg on purpose? I mean can they prove they've been around as long as they say they have? Interesting thread to say the least.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Damn this forum really has gone to hell, every single response so far has been idiotic and pointless. It's like all the intelligent people who used to be here left and went somewhere else. Anyone know what the new forum is?

Edit: Thanks to Praxilla for having an actual normal response.
edit on 4/17/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Well...

I'm joining!

Brilliant, simply brilliant.

Anyone else actually have something to say about this topic? I find it rather interesting.

I did say something so that's where you're wrong. You're just looking for a fight to pick or else you wouldn't have quoted me.

I am not looking for a fight. I am actually interested in this so there really is only one way to find out more about the Guilderberg's, which is to join. So that's what I'm gonna do...one of these days.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i think it kinda weird and out the ordinary. i never herd of that... but skeptics are skeptics. i dont rule anything out because when u do! thats when they get ya! who ever they may be...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praxilla
Why do all the secret societies end in "berg" lol! We need to start an ATSberg association!

And, no I've never heard of them, but they seem to be a legit organization. Do you know the title of the Katy Perry video? I'd love to check it out.

I was wondering, do you think someone started this organization just to corral in some multi millionaires in one group, and used a fake name that sounds like Bilderberg on purpose? I mean can they prove they've been around as long as they say they have? Interesting thread to say the least.

The title of the Katy Perry video is E.T.

From the little research I've done it looks like the Guilderberg really has been around for hundreds of years. I'm not sure though, it could possibly be some sort of new hoax to rip people off, but the "welcome package" does look kind of fancy.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yeah looks like someone having fun. A new secret society that happens to rhyme with Bilderberg? They're not even trying.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Damn this forum really has gone to hell, every single response so far has been idiotic and pointless. It's like all the intelligent people who used to be here left and went somewhere else. Anyone know what the new forum is?

Edit: Thanks to Praxilla for having an actual normal response.
edit on 4/17/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

You.
Are.
Really.
Rude.

It's a shame you say that. You're just misinterpreting things and getting mad because you are not getting the responses you are looking for. MAYBE you should have elaborated a WHOLE lot more in your OP instead of throwin in a several pickup sentences and the video. You set yourself up for this failure so it's up to you to pick yourself back up...

Just thought I'd let you know the truth of the reality here...
edit on 17-4-2011 by Skate because: changed "couple" to "several"

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You.
Are.
Really.
Rude.

It's a shame you say that. You're just misinterpreting things and getting mad because you are not getting the responses you are looking for. MAYBE you should have elaborated a WHOLE lot more in your OP instead of throwin in a couple pickup sentences and the video. You set yourself up for this failure so it's up to you to pick yourself back up...

You joined in 2011, I don't expect you to understand. I can see why it makes me seem rude and arrogant but it really is a shame what this forum has turned in to compared to how it used to be.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You.
Are.
Really.
Rude.

It's a shame you say that. You're just misinterpreting things and getting mad because you are not getting the responses you are looking for. MAYBE you should have elaborated a WHOLE lot more in your OP instead of throwin in a couple pickup sentences and the video. You set yourself up for this failure so it's up to you to pick yourself back up...

You joined in 2011, I don't expect you to understand. I can see why it makes me seem rude and arrogant but it really is a shame what this forum has turned in to compared to how it used to be.

Trust me, I understand. I've been in forums before and seen them change, including the mindset of the people. Maybe not this forum, but it's nothing foreign to me. Everybody says that their forum has gone to craps but the truth of the reality is........It is what it is, get used to it and move on.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
hey what does it matter when u join? i recently joined and it doesnt make u any better or any more important. i happend to have came across this web site and like wat it was about and joined. doesnt mean i dont understand what im reading or know what im talkin about. next time word what u say a little better

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

How ironic it is that someone named Diplomat acts so un undiplomaticly..?
However, I think this is a fake built on the fact that anyone hearing the word Guilderberg will connect with it purely because they will have heard of the Bilderbergers...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trig970
hey what does it matter when u join? i recently joined and it doesnt make u any better or any more important. i happend to have came across this web site and like wat it was about and joined. doesnt mean i dont understand what im reading or know what im talkin about. next time word what u say a little better

THANK YOU.^^^^^ Star for you sir.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
As to the OP, I'll be nice and give you an S&F.

Please make sure you elaborate yourself a bit more? Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join