It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien human breeding

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
this is a question ive always found weird, is that why is it after aliens found a planet with life and an appernetly intelligent species the first thing thye tried to do is breed with them, im just saying why. we dont try to breed ourselves with other creatures so why would they.

plese do not give me the whole annuaki mining gold thing because that is a very hard to back up story, also i am a little iffy on the save their race, because its been almost fifty years that the reported abduction have been happening now you think they either would have fixed the problem or died of by this point. the problem i have with them trying to advance us is once again are we trying to advance chimps by mixing our dna with them no, youed just think that there would be something better to do with your spare time than try to advance a culture thats constantly on the verge of destroying itself that will have very little benifit for you in the end anyways, plus you think an alien human hybrid would standout around us anyways, it just seems like a waste of time and effort

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

perhaps were asked to as part of a gov deal....''give us some of your uber intelligent dna if you want xyz on earth''?

or

integrated alien activity / monitoring / advancing / mining human dna

or

part of long term plan for populations on earth, from monkey to intelligent

edit on 17-4-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

perhaps were asked to as part of a gov deal....''give us some of your uber intelligent dna if you want xyz on earth''?
edit on 17-4-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

I snorted milk out my nose...literally...when I read this.
The people that are claiming alien abductions are not on the top of the uber intelligent dna list. I don't think Stephen Hawking, Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla, etc. have ever claimed to be abducted. Although I could be wrong.

edit on 17-4-2011 by superman2012 because: spelling

Edit: could be I read that wrong due to lack of who is speaking...could be: We will take some of your intelligent dna if you aliens want to take our water.(?)
edit on 17-4-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

could be i guess, i wouldnt mind some extra intelligence, but that could come back to bite em in the face, if were smarter we might invent new ways to get gthem to stop probing us

link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
this is a question ive always found weird, is that why is it after aliens found a planet with life and an appernetly intelligent species the first thing thye tried to do is breed with them, im just saying why. we dont try to breed ourselves with other creatures so why would they.

plese do not give me the whole annuaki mining gold thing because that is a very hard to back up story, also i am a little iffy on the save their race, because its been almost fifty years that the reported abduction have been happening now you think they either would have fixed the problem or died of by this point. the problem i have with them trying to advance us is once again are we trying to advance chimps by mixing our dna with them no, youed just think that there would be something better to do with your spare time than try to advance a culture thats constantly on the verge of destroying itself that will have very little benifit for you in the end anyways, plus you think an alien human hybrid would standout around us anyways, it just seems like a waste of time and effort

For those of us that dont know what this is your speaking of, could you give us a link so we could research our selves?

And how do you know scientist havent genetically modified chimps....?

Thanx

edit on 17-4-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

link   

I have no proof to back it up, but my belief is that we have been engineered/interbred by aliens a long long time ago. Many different cultures mention this. And the book of Genesis can even be interpreted to support this. The book of Enoch also points towards this. I don't know if I buy the whole Annunaki slave race gold mining story either, but it certainly is interesting.

We will never know for sure.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

i got this from various documantaires so it could be hard ill try to find it, definatly try anceit alien the series

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

being smarter, perhaps aliens know who to choose for whichever purpose.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

i dont know if all the extra technology helps but, i would assume that combining the dna of two creatures that should be geneticaly incompatable just seems way harder than doing whatever it is your trying to do yourself

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Anytime you use mythology and genesis(aka mythology) as your source for your opinion, you know you need to re think it.

As to the op. No I don't think we've been bred with aliens. Aids supposedly came about by a guy banging a monkey so I guess it's possible we're part alien, but not plausible as a monkey is still from Earth. If we are part alien or were exposed to aliens I think we would have started out with tech than sharpened stones.

edit on 17-4-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is a good question and I have answered the question in my own mind about alien human breeding. The human soul is one of the most prized and sought after possessions in the all of this particular Universe. The alien agenda is to breed with humans to capture the soul they do not have. By breeding with humans they can capture the soul into a hybrid and having the ability to control that hybrid. Remember the soul is forever in other words ever lasting life and this is what the aliens desire even though they can replicate themselves over and over and the aliens know that the human soul is multi-dimensional. ^Y^
edit on 17-4-2011 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
S&F for title alone

I came here thinking there was gonna be a list to sign up

you know...like volunteers & stuff

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Would it not be advantageous to a suitably technologically advanced species to incorporate genetic traits suited to their host environment? This would include immunity from disease and specific adaptations to make life comfortable & pleasant.
edit on 17/4/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

The alien agenda is to breed with humans to capture the soul they do not have

isnt that just a bit intolerent to assume they dont have souls

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

possibly i guess, makes sense, good idea there

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

sorry no sign up, or anything aliens stay away from me

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Dear connorromanow

I watched a documentary a long while ago now that said that we are less of men today than our grandfather where all those years ago.

It was suggesting that estrogen in the water and the birth control pill where to blame. So it could be that they have a problem like this.

Perhaps that is how species die off.

I don’t know about you but trying to figure out what humans do and why is hard enough now trying to figure our why an alien does something too me is a whole lot harder.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
One answer that would make sense is that if they wanted to move here on Earth and have trouble doing it in their original bodies, they will have to breed with us, who have evolved to the environment here. That way they could get the immunity against the Earth's bacteria and viruses and so on. Just a thought...

EDIT:

chr0naut had already posted that possibility - sorry!
edit on 17/4/11 by ilian51378 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ilian51378

once again you figure after fifty years of this they would be ready to do something. yet to my knowledge people are still reporting this

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

Is this what they do?!? How could you possible know this with so much authority to say such a thing? Can you clue the rest of us closed minded idiots into whatever evidence you have that allows you to say what are saying and not use the word "hypothetically"? And please, don't point to something you read on the internet, lol. You can pretty much not bother if that is where you are coming from.

plese do not give me the whole annuaki mining gold thing because that is a very hard to back up story

See above, your statment about breeding is just as impossible, imporbably and silly as the ignroant annuaki story. If your going to be a believer, or someone that wants to state somethign ABSURD as if it is a known fact, please don't knock when others do the same.

I can't even comment in a manner that I think you would understand concerning the reat of your quote based on the answers you have given in this thread, and the fact that others have alread said more than once what I would have said in this thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join