It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agcom: Say NO to Internet Censorship!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I apologise if this is the incorrect section to post this thread. I had no clue where else to put it.
I just wanted to post this link to the avaaz website, for what is a campaign and petition to stop internet censorship. No one here needs to be told why we want to preserve internet freedoms as none of us here would be on this website if we didn't have online liberty.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

******* internet ******* censorship! If I ******* had my way, I'd **** the ******* lot of the *******!!!

In all seriousness though, censoring the internet will lead to problems I'm sure of it. It's the last bastion of freedom in a world where freedom is close to becoming a criminal offence.
If only people knew when to stop.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ya lets preserve what little freedom of speech we have left.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Freedom of Speech AND Cognitive Freedom

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Quit being damn corporate tools. Net Neutrality is not censorship. It is regulation to prevent corporations from throttling back traffic that they have no interest in and giving priority to content that they charge for. If we don't get net neutrality the days of the unrestricted access to information is over and the internet becomes cable TV what bundled package would above top secret be in and how much would it cost to get that package.

Att Verizon Sprint -- they all are against net neutrality and they are pulling the conservative strings to get that vote.

The Tea Baggers send me stuff every day worried that the corporations might not be able to monetize every bit of data on the net -- talk to your IT guy

en.wikipedia.org...

Kneejerk is not a good way to go through life.
edit on 17-4-2011 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join