It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Starchild Speaks...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Jim, you don't have to justify or explain your rationale to others. I "sense" you know the two yellow lines which mark the path you need to walk; and the limits of which encompass good (inside) and (evil) outside of the lines.

Fare thee well, gentle friend, although I do not know you personally, true intent of the heart is open for all to see if they have the free-will to do so. Thank you for sharing a wonderful message, but please be careful. There are forces which do not want your message to propagate; but those forces are lower in "plane" than you or either I.

You'll know where and when; since it is already in your heart to know.

Many Blessings and Safe Journeys.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have a question. So I understand that living for others is the 'good' option. But what if I soon decided to start living for myself because trying to help others was just leaving me by the roadside. What happens to the people who choose the more individual path?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by beansanmash

Nothing. There is no set way to believe in but only yourself. If that is what you believe in, follow it fully. The world is still barbaric in parts because mass amounts of people have one belief, rather then following their own. We each hold a different piece of the infinity. There is a time for the Mass as there is a time for Self.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beansanmash

Turning your back on a negative energy loop is not service to self in general terms.

In order for a mother to breast feed, she must feed herself first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join