It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Starchild Speaks...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Concerning the information I am to give, I cannot wrap it into these tidy little lines. Much is happening, much is at stake. It is imperative that you give yourself and your passion and your love to those around you now. NOW! If you've always meant to have a better relationship with -------, Now is the time. Turn your hearts toward one another, come what may.

Well jimnuggits, I would like to get know you and understand some of what you have been through, but your making it tough. Much is at stake we need only look around at the headlines and peoples attitudes to know this.

Our world and the people in it for the most part struggle to stay human daily, it has become a real challenge to find any compassion for others and it seems it's every man for him/herself. This is part of the test I do believe..all of the old man must be burned away, so the new man can come out and a new humanity be born.

What I was trying to get at with my questions was to give you an opportunity to fill in the blanks and help us all understand what happened to you, help you establish credibility and share some of the things you have been shown or taught. Do I want a better relationship with my family? of course I do and I work at it everyday..I was hopeful you could add something new to the conversation. I am not trying to be disrespectful I am simply trying to get to the meat and potatoes of your claim. Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
Describing their physical characteristics is moot, as they change with each person. Kind of like 'Contact'.

The crux of my lessons have had to do with compassion, understanding, and the Earth changes to come. I have taught as many lessons as I have learned, curiously, as my experiences are unique, and from them much can be learned. As are yours.

Concerning the information I am to give, I cannot wrap it into these tidy little lines. Much is happening, much is at stake. It is imperative that you give yourself and your passion and your love to those around you now. NOW! If you've always meant to have a better relationship with -------, Now is the time. Turn your hearts toward one another, come what may.

Let the scientists figure out why, but be aware of the Earth Changes, because they are real and just beginning.
What I can say is that the Egyptians were right about weighing each person's heart.

Peace Be to You and Yours,
Jim

I feel that each one who has love for his brothers and sisters, fellow travellers, will be right where they're needed, when they are needed most.
I'm not really here to make you believe me. Follow your heart. If it resonates, then you needed to hear it. If not, I'm just another fruitcake with a God complex. No harm done
quote]

Very well put,jimniggits
To those who want to know where STO people gathers,they are everywhere,maybe your neighbour is one,but you wont know it if the opportunity for them to reveal themself by maybe saving a person life or something. Many STO's do not even know that they have this kind of heart in them until something happens to spur them to do their part.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Coco,
I apologize for not laying out all of the particulars of my experience, it's hard to determine what's truly of value and what's merely anecdotal. I'm not really telling my story so that I can convince people to believe what they are not ready for.

Meat and potatoes: Give assistance and kindness where needed. Work for the greater good of all mankind. Do what you know to be right. Treat the Earth and all that dwell upon it with respect.

I may just be an attention seeking fool, but my advice to all is to get your baggage in order, the times they are a changin.'

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Hey jimnuggits..you seem like a very kind person and one trying to walk a good path, one in the Light. I still hope to get you better and learn more about your story..stick around..cheers coco

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Yes, please tell us as much you can. l know lt's not easy. Sometimes words cannot explain only the "knowing"Peace starchild.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My first indoctrination into the reality of being 'other' came when I was lying in bed one night as a child, maybe six or seven. I had been doing relaxation exercises, preparing for a good night's sleep.

As I relaxed into the bed, my room lit up with a bright, bluish light. It seemed to come from every where and no where. I lay very still, not because I wasn't alarmed, but because I was unable to move.

Panicked, I began to try and scream, to alert my mom. I could not. Then, as I asked in my head, 'what is going on?' I heard a very calm voice, in my head, that said 'it is time you knew the rest of your family.' The voice calmed me, but i did not regain the ability to move.

As the words echoed in my head, a group of beings began to materialize around my bed. First, they were just blurry shapes. Three on one side, two at the foot, three on the other side. As the outlines got clearer, it became apparent that there were creatures here I had never seen before. Some wore cloaks, others looked like shiny humans. Some were short, but one, at the foot of the bed, was very tall. He had to crouch, just to fit his head in the room. Once all were visible, a vision quickly began.

It showed a time in the future when I was an adult. Much fire, and chaos. The world would be consumed by great turmoil, both natural and man made. The star children around the world would be 'outed' so to speak, so that the Galactic intentions could be understood, without major upheavals within our civilizations. Then, there will be contact, on a massive scale. Earth Humans will be saved from the very natural cataclysms that are now beginning to happen.

In hindsight, I realize they let me see only what I was capable of handling. But it was enough to understand the implications; I was part of something that was galactic, rather than global. Not only that, I was home, among the intelligences that roam the universe.

I have spent years dealing with all that occurred and continues to occur. There is a distinct possibility that some visitations took place before this incident, but I am unaware of them. It is also possible, due to the passage of time, that I am mixing parts of more than one experience together. I am still human, after all.

The great 'outing' is occurring now. Time grows shorter. Soon, ready or not, you will be confronted by the reality of intelligent life that originated somewhere else in the universe. Are you prepared?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Great story, it seems interesting and I believe you on this I don't need any proofs to be sure about it. It is time of great changes and everything that happens weird these times sincerly IMO doesn't require any real evidence as there is almost no way to proove it. We sometimes require all these to be sure but it doesn't matter, everybody will soon be confronted to what he has to.

When you say our future will depend on if we live for ourselves or the others I think you're right on the point. On my side, no worries but for all the others which aren't there yet, I wish them good luck. Love to everybody, it is the greatest remedy for fear.

Thruthseek3r

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
when i readed the first paragraph,it seems like a story which related by third person.infact you did not express clearly.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

the 'calling' is definitely happening right now

i think everyone has 'their own code' that they respond to and realize

mine is a shape and a number

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bda507e2b825.png[/atsimg]
the number 8

i've been feeling the energy
edit on 5/23/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/23/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
You're not a starchild , starchild dont even exist...

there is only people who only seek attention, trying to be different like "look at me look at me"

So please, instead of polluting ATS , go play with your little starfriends or the indigidiots.

"im a starchild hur dur im better than you"

WOW, everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it but seriously if you don't have anything nice to say why even bother to post in the thread?

Jim thanks for sharing what information you have, please continue to share some of us are interested in your experiences.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
You talkin about me?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

Everyone likes attention, even you. I had a distinct feeling someone would get to this line of thought. My response is as follows:

I couldn't care less about 'attention' from random strangers on the interwebs. I have a very full and fulfilling life, close friends and family.

I post here because I feel compelled to, not because I need your acceptance, attention or approval. Take what you need and leave the rest with a grateful heart. Maybe I'm just a good example of who you don't wish to be.

The beauty of an education is that you can learn from everyone, not just the people with whom you agree.

You need not believe in salads to eat tomatoes.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I am not here to say you are nothing of the sort but I am here to point out reading your things and answering the questions your story seems to change over the course. From my research if you were truly a star child you would not still be here on earth for star children get taken back from where ever they were from. And your mother would have been killed after you were taken to keep from telling any one I do believe that there are many different Aliens that keeps tabs on us and are very interested in us and our planet for the simple reason is that they were our makers and yes I did say that.

@Conciliatore you are a cruel heart-ed Fool man there is no reason for you to be that cruel at all you seem like a little kid just saying>>>>> I mean for all you know this person may be a child as well not implying that you are star child but just pointing out a fact to you Conciliatore. You seem to be the type that likes to hurt others feelings and laugh about it. Some day it will bite you in the rear end.

This dude could be so true in what he says and not lying at all yes it would be awesome to see a picture of you though I could tell allot from that just looking at you even if you looked normal like I or some one else As I said I am not here to say yes it is real or no it is fake I do not know only as I said what I have I read.

It is very fascinating very much so it would be cool to hear what else you have to say Dear Star Child. That is all I have to say at the moment
As for the Question you asked star child I live to help others and serve them but I live for myself as well i put others first before me I come last in every thing
The Queen
edit on 5/23/11 by Queenicess because: added more

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Oh did i hurt your poor lil feeling ?

Good, it might remind you you're not living in a fairy tale !

Concerning my words, i hope some peoples realise removing my post because i dont believe OP story is just plain mediocre.

you are a cruel heart-ed Fool man there is no reason for you to be that cruel at all you seem like a little kid just saying

Im cruel because i dont believe OP BS attention seeking ?
Im cruel because i dare saying OP is polluting ATS with his BS story ?

Im cruel because i voiced my opinion ?

ATS if definitively down the drain with this kind of attitude, but dont worry, stay in your fairyland
It wont last long

edit on 24-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hi Jim. Ive had many weird experiences too. Im a self confessed Indigo child and yes i know they are comming back. Cant wait for humanity to know the truth.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Cosmic rays are falling from the sky, the rain that makes us pure and opens our minds. I see particles of stardust in the air, enough to fill ones essence with enough light for a thousand years.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

Just FYI, I did not ask for your comments to be removed, nor do I believe that it was necessary.

You can say whatever you like, that's the beauty of Freedom of Speech...

Ironic how you are so sure that I am lying or attention seeking, because it does not fit your world view to believe my experiences are true. Yet, you don't see the similarities between what you are asking people to believe and what I am asking people to believe.

Are you so certain that I am living in a fairy land that you can ignore the warnings I've presented here?

Service to Self, service to Others. One will survive, the other will not. You decide what to do with the information...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Prove me you're a starchild

That all i ask

Once you do, maybe i might believe you

Strange to see so many gullibles following that kind of bs, you should start your own cult

Im waiting...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
Oh did i hurt your poor lil feeling ?

Good, it might remind you you're not living in a fairy tale !

Concerning my words, i hope some peoples realise removing my post because i dont believe OP story is just plain mediocre.

you are a cruel heart-ed Fool man there is no reason for you to be that cruel at all you seem like a little kid just saying

Im cruel because i dont believe OP BS attention seeking ?
Im cruel because i dare saying OP is polluting ATS with his BS story ?

Im cruel because i voiced my opinion ?

ATS if definitively down the drain with this kind of attitude, but dont worry, stay in your fairyland
It wont last long

I really can not understand why you must slug people so bitterly with your words. For those out there are like myself and those like what Star Child Claims to be we keep things to our selves because there are so many out there like you that can not handle the truth in no way and wants to live in your own little as you say it Fairy Tale.

My fairy land is bright and Beautiful and I do not like hurting people as you do. I understand that you do not believe this person or nothing sounds like but there are better ways of stating your points and not hurting any ones feelings.

I do hope that some day you will get what you are giving to others and then maybe you will see the trails of your ways.

Yes I am the kind of person that wants proof as well but sometimes you have to set back think about other things that has happen say well maybe this is true. just saying

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join