It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Starchild Speaks...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

A starchild is a person who is genetically altered by beings not of this earth/dimension for the purpose of evolution. We are all starchildren to one extent or another, depending upon how long ago the alterations were made.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

She says she woke up in the truck some time later, remembering only a bright blue light hovering off the road. I knew nothing of the incident until a year ago. She has never heard the voice again to my knowledge. I have witnessed the same type of thing without ever having told her the story.

So she had been asleep and then awoke and recalled only a bright blue light..did she feel it had been a dream? how did it come about that she recounted the story to you only a year ago? what brought that about? did something happen? what prompted her to tell you this story?

I guess I am trying to determine the state of mind of your mother on that day, it would be helpful to know if she was sober, and I am not trying to insult your mother at all but you mentioned she was sleeping in her truck.

Other abductee stories I have read or heard in the past recount waking up and at some point realize they are missing time, do you think your mother was an abductee?

Why do you think you are a starchild?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

I should have been more detailed, forgive me, I'm new to this. She got out of the truck as it descended, and remembers nothing after standing next to the door, until she 'woke up' behind the wheel. A span of time was missing, somewhere between two and three hours. We were visiting and she just came out with it, out of the blue. I think the impetus was a discussion of the program that was on TV; 'Ancient Aliens.'

I can only conclude that I am a Starchild based on my life's experiences. Visitations, 'abductions,' missing time, sightings. Precognition, telepathy, insatiable curiosity. I come from a background in which it would be very improbable for me to turn out as I have.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Okay now I am getting a better picture of what transpired on that day Thank you for that, and It must have been meant for you two to be together and be watching Ancient Aliens at this time for a reason. If for none other than for her to share her story with you and for you to gain more understanding of who you are as a person and why perhaps you think and feel they way you do. Having learned of her experience has this had any effect on you? I know if it were me I would feel like a big part of the puzzle had been put into place and things would come together and make sense a bit more.

I can only conclude that I am a Starchild based on my life's experiences. Visitations, 'abductions,' missing time, sightings. Precognition, telepathy, insatiable curiosity. I come from a background in which it would be very improbable for me to turn out as I have.

Can you tell us what if anything you have learned from your visitations? did these beings impart any knowledge to you of any kind either personal or of world events? Can you tell us who you perceive these beings to be? like where are they from? what do they look like?

In all seriousness I will not discount your story I feel their are many things in this world we do not understand, that does not mean they are not real especially to the person these things are happening to.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Your post definitely struck a chord with me. I have insatiable curiosity and an open, but constantly refining of information, mind. However I've never directly experienced anything you might call supernatural. Your post was kind of open ended, so I just felt free to ask a couple questions.

How did you come to the conclusion about the choice people have to make between serving the self and serving others? It is not a new idea. Do you take this idea from the Law of One or something similar?

I am mostly interested in the nature of this choice. I believe it will not be a choice suddenly presented, but one made with every action(and indeed, every action is a choice) a person takes in his life. I would like to serve others but it seems most people are making the choice to serve themselves.

Do you know of anywhere, where people who choose to serve others are gathering?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarklingthrush

What choice you make is from deep within you."STO"(Service to others) should not be misunderstood.It means caring for others and putting others who are worthy of your care ,above yourself. It is something that you have to experience and learn for yourself.If you have such a nature,then you will experience manifestations that will guide you onwards.
STS( service to self ) means that such a person only cares for his own well being,success at the expense of who ever is in their way.They are heartless and have no feelings of compassion whatsoever.
If you can realise that you have some of the "sts" nature in you and you want to elevate out of that state,then you should make the effort to control your willpower to force the change to care for others.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
A starchild is a person who claims to be genetically altered by beings not of this earth/dimension for the purpose of evolution.

Fixed it for you.

Of course you have been genetically tested, so care to give us the results?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

That's a stupid thing to recommend, you want them to risk their life just cuz you want proof laid out on a platter for you?

The OP could end up in some government facility never to see the light of day. Do you know how many people just go mysteriously "missing" everyday never to be seen again?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by dereks

That's a stupid thing to recommend, you want them to risk their life just cuz you want proof laid out on a platter for you?

Then how do they know that they have been genetically altered?
edit on 18/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Then how do they know that they have been genetically altered?

Good question.

jimnuggits how do you know?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Go ahead. I'd like to hear what you came here to share with us.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
BACK TROLL, I HAVE FIRE!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarklingthrush

Do you know of anywhere, where people who choose to serve others are gathering?

Wow thedarklingthrush I like that question very much..good one!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Here you go star-child I made this for you, myself, and for the rest of us. will be available on my next thread

This is our planet... What's all the fuss about, were more powerful than we give ourselves credit for and when we see the need for change it will happen.

Light surrounds us,
An
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
To answer those questions of 'Does one live for self' or 'Does one live for others' recognizes duality. To answer recognizes that the tree is tall and thin, rather then beautiful, that the pool is deep and shallow rather then to be place to relax in, that light and dark are two sides of the same coin. There is no 'this or that' there just is. And what is, is. Nothing more, nothing less. Life is not evil nor good, but something words can't describe with such a limited mind we have. Every day is a learning experience and what you solely make of what's put before you, is up to you. There is NO right or wrong.

We classify every tree as the same, every tiger as the same, every lion as the same, but each one of them has its own little piece of 'God/universe/quantum being/pink fluffy bunny' but we look at one another and blatantly see every flaw, pick at each eachother endlessly in torment to see our flaws.
edit on 18-4-2011 by OneLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
To answer some questions, let me say that my 'abductions' started very early, yet I am only now remembering them in full. Perhaps its just time to come out of the hybrid closet.

I didn't remember any interactions with 'those who from heaven to earth came' until adolescence. My first ten encounters while conscious were terrifying, naturally, but since then I've come to understand more, and have made my peace with it. There was a reason, and the reason is now.

My genetics don't look any different from yours, however, and someday that fact will hit those who ponder it like a ton of bricks. Not one human living is from this earth. Not wholly, anyway.

I feel that each one who has love for his brothers and sisters, fellow travellers, will be right where they're needed, when they are needed most.
edit on 18-4-2011 by jimnuggits because: i'm only human

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I didn't remember any interactions with 'those who from heaven to earth came' until adolescence. My first ten encounters while conscious were terrifying, naturally, but since then I've come to understand more, and have made my peace with it. There was a reason, and the reason is now.

Hi jimnuggits..I'm still curious and I'm hopeful that we can learn more from you. In the quote above you mention at least 10 encounters, during those visitations/abductions were you able to learn anything about the visitors that you can share? Did they say where they were from? or what was their purpose in creating a hybrid child?

You go on to say that There was a reason, and the reason is now. If you feel this is the case then this indeed is your opportunity to become a teacher and lead the way in developing a greater understanding of what so many people in these times claim has happened to them too.

If you are ready....please tell us more about your experiences and the beings who you are in contact with.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Describing their physical characteristics is moot, as they change with each person. Kind of like 'Contact'.

There have been many more interactions since those initial ten, and I don't mean to sound vague, but time changes somehow, in their 'space,'(no pun intended) so giving a description of just one event would be difficult.

The crux of my lessons have had to do with compassion, understanding, and the Earth changes to come. I have taught as many lessons as I have learned, curiously, as my experiences are unique, and from them much can be learned. As are yours.

Concerning the information I am to give, I cannot wrap it into these tidy little lines. Much is happening, much is at stake. It is imperative that you give yourself and your passion and your love to those around you now. NOW! If you've always meant to have a better relationship with -------, Now is the time. Turn your hearts toward one another, come what may.

Let the scientists figure out why, but be aware of the Earth Changes, because they are real and just beginning.
What I can say is that the Egyptians were right about weighing each person's heart.

Peace Be to You and Yours,
Jim

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

OK....then, this must be explained:

My genetics don't look any different from yours...... Not one human living is from this earth. Not wholly, anyway.

It appears, at first glance, a "cop-out" there. You may not be aware of another (long-time) ATS member who claimed to have genetically altered DNA....**[I need to add in here....his claim was that he had "alien" DNA....just to be clear] ....he even went to great lengths to try to post his "proofs" of this, etc. Had lab tests, the whole shebang......

But, to just sit there and say that your genetics "look no different" is a rather easy way out, wouldn't you think?

Also....to the second part:

Not one human living is from this earth.

Very, very puzzling claim to make....how, then, to account for the vast similarities we are discovering, and many species' gene sequences are being catalogued?

When it is irrefutable evidence of our very, very close connection to...oh, the Chimpanzee genome, for example. There are great studies being done, all the time too, following our genetic history, and progression geographically, over the millenia as our species evolved.

Look for a wonderful PBS series titled "The Journey of Man"

A teaser segment:

edit on 18 April 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Gene sequencing is relatively new to man, and, since we have no access to any DNA that would be categorized as 'extra-terrestrial' in order to run a baseline test, we have no way of knowing whether or not 'our' sequences are similar.

I'm not really here to make you believe me. Follow your heart. If it resonates, then you needed to hear it. If not, I'm just another fruitcake with a God complex. No harm done.

Well thought out, poster. Thank you for your etiquette.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join