It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow!, I finally understand. The Universe. Please Read.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by kennyb72
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Are you trying to out cryptic me Sir.

Not at all... I think yours was much more cryptic

Mr Madison ....
Ahh, I see now, one famous quote I had missed..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Bingo!

Congratulations mate, Many people never realize any of this!

Well said , my friend, well said.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Thanks my friend, appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts.

When we become aware we change within and from within we change without.

We uncondiction ourselves, and through our increased vibration we shed light around us.

Can't figure out why genetics has to play such a paramount role. In the end it is just our physical body.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemist13

Very well said. I believe that DNA plays a part because if you think about it is the molecules that defines who we are. Who we are has to do with the self. The self is contanstantly in a battle of understanding. It is true that mathematics, physics and science in general define the laws of the universe. But we forget because we are never taught and it is a fact to supreme to understand, that the self contains all knowledge, because it could be in our DNA. Say your great grandfather became "enlightened" at an early age, perhaps early 20's, then you could assume that he was very self aware by the time he started having kids, which in this case could be you, therefore you can put the DNA into part. Maybe your great grandfather's high sense of awareness was passed down to you or your siblings. Which could also explain why some of us sense pasts lives and feel spirit guidance most importantly why it is hard for individuals to become in touch with their spirit, because we tend to be drawn towards the ego. Maybe If you could access your DNA through meditation and self awareness and mental environmental adjustments, during a given stressful situation, these particular genes which your ancestor succedded in altering, will be noticeable, which explains adrenaline and why sometimes we gain physical feats at the time of danger, because our ancestry is literally screaming to you, fear not for it can all be overcome mentally.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemist13

Because the "Negatives" are trying to adapt to the understanding of a Homo-Sapien Soul.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

They are called "free radicals" by changing the frequency of cellular structures of individual DNA cells.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It's not all "overcome mentally" as you put it. Which part of the psychological part of the brain are you speaking of, the "Deep unconscience sleep-state/unaware, Psychological Time" or the "Fully conscience awareness-state/aware"?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

This is probably the reason why both of your lives are spiritually sad because, you are ignorant people. I sit here and smoke sativa strains while meditating and continue my bliss.

Maybe you can alter your genes to not come across as an arrogant fool

Wisdom comes from experience.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

One day, we will be at this point, but sadly, I fear we will all change from an event which forces us to change or die as a race. Either way, hopefully without much suffering and dying, we will end-up where we need to be.

The cycles/event's to play-out, October 2011. Humanity as a whole, have had eons to get it right, now comes a price for all, and all will have to pay their way.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

It's not all "overcome mentally" as you put it. Which part of the psychological part of the brain are you speaking of, the "Deep unconscience sleep-state/unaware, Psychological Time" or the "Fully conscience awareness-state/aware"?

Lets say you are meditating. Once you have achieved that deep state of relaxation, you now have access to your deep unconcience state while having your eyes close and being one with the darkness before you. At this moment you can say that you are a concious artificial computer who has hack access into its own registry codes, registry codes being your dna code,then you become affected by the complexity and and mathematics of these codes which you are "unaware" of, soul. Once you are in this program you must not forget who you really are so while in this program you jump into your psychologycal time and you realize that you have within you knowledge of all mathematics and sciences and methaphysics and you feel extatic of the fact, then suddenly you feel like you are powerful. In this case, you will be so highly aware of your sorroungdings that you can say in evolution terms that you have just in that moment adapted to your sorroundings/environment. Being a concious intelligent computer and not understanding the origin of your conscience, is the question that ultimately led the computer to find knowledge to hack into the registry.
edit on 21-4-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join