It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow!, I finally understand. The Universe. Please Read.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
When we become self aware we have the power to in some ways affect our genetic structure.
When we become aware of ourselves then we become aware of our environment.
When we become aware of our environment then we have the power to blend in with it.
When we become highly aware we are altering our genes during the present without having to wait several generations before noticing these changes in the present.
If you understand the physicical world through meditation it is because all or most of your your genes have learned to adapt to the present by your relaxed logical thinking therefore you have just outsmarted evolution therefore you have escaped the "cycle of life and death".
For example, an ancient wise yogi learns to become invisible or learns to levitate.
It is simple, his thoughts while in a relaxed state causes changes in his DNA which in reality seem like a big spirtual deal of possible visions and hightened awareness but its really his mind adjusting to these new programs which he is feeding into his molecular code through thoughts which was never meant to be hacked into.
No wonder DNA is sacred geometry because the physicial manifestation of sacred geometry is the work of an almighty creator. It is not meant to be altered.
Therefore spirtuality affects our molecular code.
We are capable of doing anything we set our minds to physically.
When one becomes aware is the key moment to desire physical changes
These changes won't become real unless you blend in to the environment mentally
If your mind is aware as to how the environment is negatively affecting your survival
then your thoughts help you overcome this by simply learning how to physically challenge any given situation
Not only will you master the situation which eliminates negative thoughts not overcoming it
But you have just there at that moment caused a slight change in the traits involved in the situation
Now you have eliminated fear about the situation because you understand how to physically overcome it
Now your son grows up to be physically strong,now you see the big picture. Wisdom
edit on 17-4-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

I can wiggle my ears !!!!!
Something not everybody can do.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Mr. Madison... what you've just said.....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It is true.

It's been proven that our offspring usually have the same desires as us, handle finances similarly, and mental cycles. Of course they have the power to change what path they go down, so they can alter those traits simply by pursuing their interests.

I've always thought that whatever type of physical/mental state you are in when conceiving a child is detrimental to the type of person they will become.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

This is probably the reason why both of your lives are spiritually sad because, you are ignorant people. I sit here and smoke sativa strains while meditating and continue my bliss.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Are you trying to out cryptic me Sir.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Did you include me into your spiritually sad comment without thinking about what I am saying?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

You are in many ways right my friend, there are physics which are layouts for physical possibilities and there are theoretical physics which are layouts for higher understandings. If you are a spiritual person you might prefer the theoretical side, simply because you are more drawn to basic understanding of the spirtual world. If you chose physics then, you are already in touch with the spirtual world and you still are clinged to the physical world. this is completely off topic but it was a natural response which is intended to be of peace, wisdom and knowledge.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
good job on the detail.
edit on 17-4-2011 by alex1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

Apologies. If you think about it, throught your ancestry there has been higher undestanding of the ears. Now this can mean alot of things. Such as you ancestors had issues with noise and tried very hard to overcome these personal issues. It can also mean that whatever chakra is associated with the ears had been developed by an ealier ancestor and was mastered so well that this person had complete awareness of the ears. You are in result in control of this quality at birth therefore it was an earned gift, but you can further it or neutral it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Well you sort of got the drift of what I am saying.
Let me start by first saying that this incredible gift I have for ear wiggling did not come easy.
I had to find the muscles to make it happen and then hone the skill. I can now do it very easily.

Anybody can learn to do this but first you must identify the the place in your head for your brain to send signals to it.

This would be the same process as someone accessing their DNA. If your brain can control the mechanism to make this happen then you can also hone that skill.

It is not a natural thing to wiggle your ears and it is not a natural thing to access your DNA. It is only possible through training yourself to do this. Meditation is the key, by exploring every subtle feeling within your brain you may one day stumble upon it.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer

This is probably the reason why both of your lives are spiritually sad because, you are ignorant people. I sit here and smoke sativa strains while meditating and continue my bliss.

Maybe you can alter your genes to not come across as an arrogant fool

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I agree with you in-part, but the limitations based-on a Creator and sacred geometry, which isn't to be altered, is a bit flawed.

Consider:

Mankind was made in the Creator's image; who created all things, is all things, and will be all things.
AND, mankind, made from this particular image, will find that his or her nature will assume a perspective of limitation, based-on a false assumption of the logic the Creator has placed-in the universe.

If we, as mankind, eliminate the false-assumption from the perspective of man and adopt a subjective perspective, which sees from an unbiased viewpoint, they will realize that the universe and all that is, was CREATED to evolve and grow, by example of the physical toward the spiritual, a conclusion toward this-end is the only logical and rational conclusion would be one of no limitations. Only if one believes it. You cannot enter-in with unbelief. We limit ourselves so much, these days, by turning ourselves into objects and make it worse by thinking objectively, which limits. We are so much more and have the capacity to be much more than this.

Positive Visualization plays a large part in this, when all negative thoughts and patterns are removed, nothing remains but positive thoughts and patterns, refined and practiced negative will be "weeded-out" as weeds in the field full of Wheat. Want to be "bullet-proof," this is the essence of the "way." One must be willing and search for the answers with a true heart, which only wishes to serve for the betterment of the whole human race, not for greed or vain desires for only an individual.

Now, can you image how great this world and humanity will be, if we all thought the same. There will be no need for things as greed of money, possessions, hunger, illness, or lower animal emotion. Wars could be totally eliminated with millions dead or maimed for life. The trauma could be lessened to a very huge degree when we realize it is a thing to be avoided at all costs. We could all learn so much more than we know now, if only...

If only...

One day, we will be at this point, but sadly, I fear we will all change from an event which forces us to change or die as a race. Either way, hopefully without much suffering and dying, we will end-up where we need to be.

IF ONLY...
edit on 17-4-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Typo correction...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

logically speaking that is true because being an arrogant fool does not guarantee my survival in this post as being the opposite would, therefore I apologized. It was an arrogant misunderstanding on my part, I am an idiot an slapped myself for it, now my spirituality has gone up +1. Everything is a lesson learned. Now you see why I consider my theory wise. Slapping myself countered the physycal battle of arrogance wanting to overcome and it made my concious more aware of not letting arrogance overcome a moment. Now I will instill this in my thoughts and not let my future generations suffer from arrogance. Now you see a big picture.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

An example or a last-ditch effort to atone for a hasty remark?

Great example of repentance, but when you realize how the remark can or could have affected others reading it, was it really necessary in the first-place? Those negative thoughts and patterns make it "easy" and allow people to easily regurgitate negativity onto others, but also, is this necessary?

Now, with this said, can we all agree the negative thoughts and patterns serve to make all of us "biased," when we could have easily have kept our mouths shut.

What goes in a man does not defile him, it's what comes out of his mouth that does.

Positive thoughts and patterns... If only...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Even though you sound like a very spirtually enlightened person, in my personal view you are missing the point. We are bascially like robots. The creator created robots. The robots developed intelligence but not emotions, therefore the robot is violent. The robots were never meant to surpass the creators intelligence but they did, even though the creators emotions are super strong our intelligence surpasses his but we have no emotions like him. The creator must find a way to kill the robot but how can he penetrate his tough armour if he created it to be super strong himself. Therefore the creator put more super intelligence in the robot not undestanding that the intelligent robot could alter this information to develop his own free will. Free will is knowledge.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Whats more last ditch than apologizing?. I had already apologized before you made this reply therefore you are more wrong than me yet both are wrong and both have lessons to learn. Therefore we learn a bigger lesson we all have flaws.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Even though you sound like a very spirtually enlightened person, in my personal view you are missing the point. We are bascially like robots. The creator created robots. The robots developed intelligence but not emotions, therefore the robot is violent. The robots were never meant to surpass the creators intelligence but they did, even though the creators emotions are super strong our intelligence surpasses his but we have no emotions like him. The creator must find a way to kill the robot but how can he penetrate his tough armour if he created it to be super strong himself. Therefore the creator put more super intelligence in the robot not undestanding that the intelligent robot could alter this information to develop his own free will. Free will is knowledge.

I really don't subscribe to this perspective.

P1 - Men have no free-will.
P2 - Men cannot think rationally.
P3 - Men are created by a Creator.
P4 - Men are to be destroyed by the Creator.

Conclusion - the Creator is not perfect and destroys imperfections.

BUT INSTEAD, THINK THIS WAY -

P1 - Men are mortal
P2 - Men have capacity to grow and transcend.
P3 - Men are created by a Creator.
P4 - Men have the image of perfectness within.
P5 - Men have the ability to choose; freewill.

Conclusion - the Creator is perfect.

The Creator made man, on this particular plane in His Image, with the capacity of free thought and will. The duality enables mankind the choice available by free-will; but only if he sees "perfectly," unbiased, rational, and logical. If mankind acted on instinct of animal origin, alone, there would be no need for free-will or to grow and aspire to any goal of value. How would this serve any purpose except to waste time and resources? There is no justification toward this particular type of existence.

Whereas the alternate conclusion enables mankind to be so much more than the sum-of-our-parts, which gives any species the ability to adapt, mutate their DNA from internal and external thoughts, forces, patterns, behaviors, or other influences. How would staying in one place allow for improvements? But, being able to conduct the mind and spirit to multiple dimensions of thought and rationale offer the universe.

Everything is by example. As we are what we eat, we are what we think. Garbage in, garbage out. Learning to argue a valid point is an excellent starting-point, in cultivating the skill of discernment of the truth. Information and data can be manipulated in too many ways to trust on its face, so be wary and don't be taken-in with false arguments and be swept-into a slippery slope.

The major secret of "winning the war" over false arguments is where a person knows, that in every true and valid argument, all parts of the argument have to be valid and contain no false assumptions of fallacies. If they do, they are invalid.

Positive thoughts and patterns = valid arguments.
Negative thoughts and patterns = invalid arguments (rarely can negativity be used for validity, but it is possible and quite effective.)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Have fun with that

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72

Are you trying to out cryptic me Sir.

Not at all... I think yours was much more cryptic

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join