It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

power shortage in Denmark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
2 million people affected...

anyone else experience power shortage last couple of hours around the world ??

I went outside and I saw a UFO passing by... at first I thought it was a sattelite, but it was bigger not the typical small dot.. and it just vanished

the power is back now btw

edit on 17-4-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

nothing in the news yet
and its in the middel of the night here ... 01:02

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
That is a lot of people to be without power. I wonder what the UFO you might have seen would have to do with it. Were you able to take any pictures of the UFO or have there been any local reports of this UFO? Usually when it is the real thing, there are multiple witnesses.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
That is a lot of people to be without power. I wonder what the UFO you might have seen would have to do with it. Were you able to take any pictures of the UFO or have there been any local reports of this UFO? Usually when it is the real thing, there are multiple witnesses.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Most people are asleep by now.. I was watching cartoons on my computer then sudenly it all got dark.. I looked out of the window and I could see the two apartment buildings next to mine was also completly dark.. also the parking lot lamps. I went outside... to get a better look over the city.. it was completly dark.

I called my sister.. she live down south ( 70 kilometers ) in another city, it was dark there to. while talking to her I watched the stars.. its a clear night. I could see one of them moving.. I thought sattleite.. ( I seen lots of those ) but this one was kind of "bigger and moved slower and lower across the sky. Then I though about all the times one hears about UFO´s kill electricity.. perhaps there is a connection... the strange part was it just disapeared, blinked out, after I wached it for about 1 min.

The lights came on again after some time.. now im inside writing this, and hate myself for not having a camera. I dont even have one in my phone, its a very old one. I like to keep it Retro ... I dont expect anyone to belive this, dont think I would do that myself
but this is my story.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Thanks for clarifying.

Please make sure to keep us posted on any updates.

top topics

join