It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never actually introduced myself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've been bouncing around ATS for months and only joined recently. I love some of the threads here. You can literally feel the emotion and truth just jumping off the screen.

Allow myself to introduce myself,

My name is Arcade and I am a US Army Veteran. I was once on the other side and when I came home I realized very little had changed. I was gone for five years with the army. I did all that fun stuff Iraq twice, Afganistan once.

I do not trust the government. I have plenty of stories to explain why and they are as real as it gets. I am currently living in the City of Brotherly love.. going to college.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

Good to have someone with something real and tangible. Im also new to this but have been bouncing around for a year or so. Look forward to hearing some of these stories.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You don't trust the government but you worked for them in the army? Or was that before you didn't trust the government? Theirs no way thats the name of the city hahah. And good to have a new member, hope you have fun, learn a lot. Hope to see you around the boards.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

It was after I seperated from the military. I started seeing how the government treats veterans and, they really suck at keeping promises. Haha I live in Philadelphia currently aka the City of Brotherly Love even though it's more like..the city of man love now.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown1s

I never really wanted to sign up. I feel like this can easily be traded back to the author. I have a lot of good inside information. Have you ever heard of the military making somebody sign a ten year waiver? They made me sign one

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Welcome,

It will be interesting to know your view points and thought

Peace.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Heya Arcade425 (or "battle" if you will
), welcome to ATS - I am looking forward to your posts and opinions. I have yet to actually make my introductory post, but plan to soon. Anyhow glad to have ya on board and looking forward to reading you.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Nice to know I have a "Battle" here.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join