It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great "Downsizing" (From the Top of The Pyramid looking down)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I would like to toss this out here and see what people think. Not sure I have the best topic forum, but here goes: This is what I see currently and what I see is to come. Many will recognize part of these thoughts as being echoed by many others, and many others will not recognize or be able to embrace them at all. So it goes.

I don't offer any links or 'proof' yet (maybe later in this joint effort thread) I simply want to see how many others feel this way and have concluded just to what extent (if any) any of the things I say here are 'self evident' to them and just how far they feel the 'string-pullers' manipulation goes (or not).

In any system fueled by social Darwinism there will end up so called economic 'winners' and economic 'losers'. Self evident pehaps? In out current system despite it's (perceived) attempts to 'help' the economic 'losers" people will still starve to death while others will accumulate trillions.

Those who have accumulated billions or trillions and have amassed a disproportionent amount of wealth and influence off of the toil sweat and toil of the masses (while also providing jobs) have largely reached a point where they no longer 'need' or desire such a large herd and have finally bought the influence they need to 'go in for the kill'.

They now have enough money and power to further increase their choke hold on the world's centers of power without *much* additional toil by the serfs, and are designing a 'New World Order" where all resources are in their control and any citizens 'privacy' will be a thing of the past. In fact the serfs have become like ant's at a nobleman's picnic or better yet like too many cows in the farmer's herd. Not really needed or wanted any longer.

Effort's have always been underway for a long long time to allow all sorts of toxin's and poisons into all manner of food, air, water, and ingested directly to help create sickness for profit (despite the attempts otherwise), first by sale of the defective goods, and secondly by selling bogus 'antidotes' that in actuality only further perpectuate sickness and keep the game alive. People are taught just the opposite though the huge number of tax exempt think tanks, foundations, constant barage of Mockingbird media sources, and through all manner of deceipt and propaganda, often cloaked in 'peer reviewed science'. The system is bought and sold through revolving door policies where those that profit from the decisons are those that police the decisions.

Stealth weapons of a more direct nature are also being used to force countries and economies to bow to the will of the 'all seeing eye', from using weather as a weapon, to created germ warfare sickness, to creating wars based on conjured bogie-men, to using 'natural' (created) disasters to bring about 'disaster capitalism'. Stealth weapons are now more than ever the weapons of choice being almost impossible to detect and separated from 'nature' by the masses.

No stone has been unturned to slowly increase this control and 'creative destruction' using 'order out of chaos' and 'wag the dog' methods to futher bring forth The Agenda. Like boiling the frog, this gradualism that is seen by those 'prophets and sensitives' from a distance is usually seen well ahead of time and disregarded just as the sceptics left the warnings of the biblical 'Noah' unheeded.

Is the sky really falling? We'll maybe slowly, in suspended animation, is the curtain coming down, on the back side of The Pyramid of 'constant growth'? Are we really reaching a new 'turning'? Has anyone considered what the consequecnes of a world that has been based on contant growth will look like on the downside of the growth pyramid, and if this is truly being shaped by those in power who have along sordid history of authoritarianism and eugenics what it will look like?

Do people here see Orwell's world being brought about at a faster clip everyday, are they able to keep up with the huge encrease in technology and sophisticated methods bringing it about. Are they ready for the Brave New World that so many of us see is coming?

Do people see the Master Plan as spoken by so many of the 'string pullers' themselves' of trying to create an Order of a vastly smaller pool of humans answering to the dictates of an obscenely wealthy and powerful all seeing eye that will do anything to have it's way?

Are we entering The Great Downsizing, and can we see clearly how events are being shaped by the (not so) 'Hidden Hand' while now being hidden behind an ever growing wall of 'plausible deniablity'??? Do many see how many so called 'conspiracies' are in reality just mainly One ' Grand Conspiracy', social Darwinism at work allowing those with vast new weapons and tactics to reach the goal of complete domination much as the pharoahs of old desired?

Thoughts? Flames? Understanding?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

sometimes i to feel like a sheeple. But i have grown to say F%$#& it ride it out my friends, because in the end they to will die and like cleansing rain all will be renewed.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I've concluded that it's not healthy psychologically to ascribe this much power to the "Power Elites." It's often apparent how desperate and ineffectual their efforts seem. Like us, they fear they're losing control. And the more they try to regain it, the more heavy-handed and transparent their efforts become.

People actually are starting to wake up; whether it will be soon enough and many enough remains to be seen. It's really unfortunate that we have groups like the Tea Party who are starting to see it, but they're just not collectively smart enough to get a handle on the real cause, so they're just thrashing around making a mess of the few opportunities we still have. In the end, though, I think--and hope and pray--that we'll get a handle on it before the Elites do....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
I've concluded that it's not healthy psychologically to ascribe this much power to the "Power Elites." It's often apparent how desperate and ineffectual their efforts seem. Like us, they fear they're losing control. And the more they try to regain it, the more heavy-handed and transparent their efforts become.

People actually are starting to wake up; whether it will be soon enough and many enough remains to be seen. It's really unfortunate that we have groups like the Tea Party who are starting to see it, but they're just not collectively smart enough to get a handle on the real cause, so they're just thrashing around making a mess of the few opportunities we still have. In the end, though, I think--and hope and pray--that we'll get a handle on it before the Elites do....

Well I understand where you're coming from, and I'm not sure either how healthy 'psychologically' it is to ascribe that much power to any group of people, but my main objective is to somewhat discern just how accurate it is.

Don't get me wrong, it's not something I personally lose sleep over (I have other things closer to home) but I do feel many are losing touch with just how fast this power grabbing is being rolled out and the methods and technology that are bringing it about. In other words I don't feel 'powerless' in my own immediate life because of it, but I do keep a view of it outside my window, so to speak.

Obviously the first thing that I would likely hear is the oft repeated cliche 'not EVERYTHING' is a *conspiracy*, and that's likely technically true, but this sidesteps the issue of just how many things are related and are actually conspiratorial by nature. Or perhaps better, nurture. Really as I mentioned earlier it's just the play out of a type of 'social Darwinism' at work, IMO, much like the wind and the rain, but just something I also take note of.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Had to 'bump' this thread I was hoping more people would weigh in on it as it seems to echo the thoughts of so many here, though perhaps puts it all together in one place a bit more.

I have noticed people here reply more to things they take exception with though and largely fail to post with things they agree with. Maybe human nature?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

your mostly right, the only thing wrong, is that it is even worse than you describe, your nighmares arent even as bad as the reality they so successfull hide from us. im sure some people reading this will not agree, they think i am just too pessimistic, yet the fact remains that we are seeing the beginning of the end. riding it out isnt an option, the only ride avaliable is downhill. if you wanna make it out plesantly, you gotta build a way to achieve this, to become self sufficient, to survive the hell that is more rapidly approaching than people believe.

also, you said social darwinism, thats not quite true, cause its not really based on genetics or anything who is strong and becomes trillionaires and who is to starve. it is based on the fact that humanity has for thousands of years now been enslaved. almost 5000 years ago, evil aliens came here to enslave us, they did not fail. they created hybrids, allowing their kind to appear as us, deceiving us. so yes, it is based on genetics, the evil alien genes. the archons,aka the jinn, began the plan of turning humanity into a species of hell a long time ago, it is so sad how #ed we are. really think about this, were not that dumb of a species, if we were truly in control, we would figure out how to succeed. but we arent, we are losing, we must be losing to a more powerful opponent. and we are. its just a very wise strategy on their part to keep it secret. so here we are trying to figure out what these secrets are. somebody above me said they do not attribute that much power to any one people. i wish that were the case, because a weak enemy would be defeatable, but humanity will not win and its just too god damned sad that seems to be how we will go down. still, does not mean it is not wise to fight, humanity will lose, has lost, as a whole, yet there are and will be battles that will be won, however the tide of the war cannot be changed without some serious alien intervention. so heres to wishing for angels to come and save the innocent.

new topics

top topics

join