It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver is Screaming, But Why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well, Ok I know why, but just in case you don't go to: bestmetalresearch.com and look up
"What Is Silver Screaming About?" It's an interesting article.
With all the dots appearing I think we are on the brink of a complete and total implosion of the
world monetary system. It might happen this month but I am putting my bets on May or maybe June.
If so, you may still have time to do whatever you want to do.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by redgreen

I thought it would be to supply the growing economies of India and China, but according to the article it is more of an inflation thing?

There's no bull market like a silver bull market, in short – just ask the Hunt brothers ahead of their bankruptcy, eight years after their corner blew up with the big inflation-fueled 1970s' bull market. Double-digit Fed interest rates popped the bubble back then (plus a good dose of anti-speculative action by regulators and the exchanges, otherwise known as "saving the system" of course. It was sparked in turn by the Hunt brothers' own naked greed, otherwise known to them as "inflation protection"). The most recent time silver got hot, however, it took oil at $150 and then the Lehman Brothers' collapse to do to GDP growth and commodity prices what central bankers wouldn't dare. Because raising interest rates to double digits to kill a "speculative frenzy" wasn't politically possible.

Silver's bull run, unlike gold's, is all about inflation. Which is worth bearing in mind whether you're quitting, holding, ignoring or looking to buy silver today.

news.silverseek.com...
I keep wishing I had extra do to invest in metals, but oh well. I think silver is utilized in computer manufacturing also.

peace,
spec

link   
well this post should keep the people who do nothing but ask for Links!

link   
reply to post by redgreen

Already being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But please join the conversation!!! The silver markets have been mystical recently.

That s a good article, please post it on the aformentioned thread, thanks

top topics

join