It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Then please accept my apologies.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

I take your point about not blaming the people for the acts of their government, but surely today its a view that I think most people take as we all mix together. However, the people on the video looked like ordinary citizens certainly not government officials, who have taken it upon themselves to learn to manipulate the net in order to establish the 'right zionist' view.

When I watched the young woman on the video reiterate what the tutor said at the beginning of her 'class', I felt uneasy because politically there is a right and a left of centre in politics, but she talked about a zionist right and I wonder where is the line between zionist right and fascist right?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
The content on ATS has been removed before as I have witnessed.

Odd you should mention that, anybody seen my previous reply to this thread? Was there a duplicate thread or something, it's still in my subscribed threads lists but my reply is missing.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

i've had this happen to me a few times......i've also posted a couple of threads,that seem to disappear after 10 mins...not in the new topics or new fire hose topics but still in my ATS box ...almost like a mod has dumped the thread in the unknown...so people can't see it..without actaully deleteing the thread.

which makes one wonder if ATS is as impartial as they claim to be,and its mainly on the middle east threads were like yesterday,were i exposed that MI6 and CIA were in the frontline of the battle for misrata in libya...next thing you know,my thread is lost.??? the irony was about that thread is a super mod called the ADVISOR said i was wrong even though i posted proof. ??

so your not the only one who has noticed some oddities going on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join