Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content.

As many of you may have suspected, Israel is paying and training internet bloggers to delete, rewrite, and revise internet content to shape public opinion to Israel's benefit.

i did a search for this,but came back with nothing.
edit on 17-4-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

No we're not, I mean they're not!! This is typical Israeli bashing.

Why does nobody love us, I mean them? Oh and thanks for the Billions of dollars in aid, it certainly buys alot of arms,so we can keep them damn Palestinians down!!

Back on topic. Is this any real surprise?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

well you know we must have a few of these here at ATS.

there be along soon to say i'm Israel-bashing with this thread....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
They are intent on keeping control of all information the public has access to. It's a propaganda war and a sign of weakness. And it's failing. Even with all the billions they spend on propaganda, the majority of the world does not hold Israel in high esteem. Their actions speak louder than their propaganda.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

No doubt friend, in fact I am sure we have come across them numerous times. They are quite easily identifiable. Just say something in a thread that includes a slant on them and out they pop. Peace.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The ADL, at least i think it was the ADL had a pdf where they listed certain ATS members as a threat because of their views....there was a thread about it a while back so it is obvious that there are probably members on here, in the end it doesn't matter though as all they can do is spin a web of lies and half truths...extremely transparent to most people, let them waste their money.
edit on 17-4-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

The ADL, at least i think it was the ADL had a pdf where they listed certain ATS members as a threat because of their views.

Looks like i just made the list by posting this leaked video ...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by Solomons

The ADL, at least i think it was the ADL had a pdf where they listed certain ATS members as a threat because of their views.

Looks like i just made the list by posting this leaked video ...

Number one, with a bullet.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

well the good thing about this thread,and the leaked video..anyone who adds to this thread..that i'm being anti semitic...will be exposed as one of those in the video..and all their credibility will be lost...

i have a feeling they hang out in the 9/11 threads tho.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have seen and experienced this first hand on infowars. I called the guy on it and he disappeared. It was during that Turkish ship incident last year. It was extremely blatant. I don't know how long infowars is archived but it is out there. When was that? Memorial Day weekend 2010?

There's a lot of propaganda being spewed. I gave up believing anything I read or hear on the internet. It's for entertainment purposes only. The world has been ending since I can remember and it hasn't ended yet. Just new mouths throwing out the same BS.

That said, I have to confess this Elenin stuff is really interesting.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
it's okay, because I work for free in order to shape public opinion to become more aware of the truth which at times involves exposing the lies of Israel, but I hardly limit myself to just Israel alone, I employ an equal opportunity model to my work, exposing corruption of all kinds.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

They are all over the 9/11 threads. With good reason too. They wouldn't want people putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with the only logical conclusion. However, we musn't digress. As said previously, it's their money they're wasting, or should I say the U.S taxpayers?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i think this is kinda funny...

0 likes, 1 dislikes

thats from the likes and dis-likes of this youtube video.....one of them are watching this thread...ha ha ha ha.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
i think this is kinda funny...

0 likes, 1 dislikes

thats from the likes and dis-likes of this youtube video.....one of them are watching this thread...ha ha ha ha.

Really? Hello Mr/Mrs Israeli person.

Would you class something like this as a proper job?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I wonder how many other subjects they have these brain washed evil dis info agents for? Current events? Middle East issues? I don't know.

I don't know about you but don't you think it's weird stereologist only shows up on 2012 threads?

Great post.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

There are numerous members that only show up on 9/11 threads. It seems their sole purpose is to dis anybody who doesn't support the Official Version. So much so that it's clear they are Trolls!!

I try to ignore most, but the way they attack your posts on occasions, it is too much.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
The ADL, at least i think it was the ADL had a pdf where they listed certain ATS members as a threat because of their views....there was a thread about it a while back so it is obvious that there are probably members on here, in the end it doesn't matter though as all they can do is spin a web of lies and half truths...extremely transparent to most people, let them waste their money.

I am the only remaining ATS member that was on that list.
There was Doc, then Sickle and Hammer and Boondock Saint.
Doc got banned, Sickle and Hammer just left I believe
or either abandoned that username and then lil ole me

I am not anti-Semitic at all btw. But they sure do love to
throw that anti-Semitic card out there when it's convenient
for them. However, I will say I am anti-Banking Cartels.
But that has nothing to do with religion or race, it has everything
to do with criminal activity.

And this video has been posted here before. Do not know
if it has it's own thread or not but I have seen it before.
Maybe 6 months ago or so.
edit on 4/17/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Solomons

I am the only remaining ATS member that was on that list.
There was Doc, then Sickle and Hammer and Boondock Saint.
Doc got banned, Sickle and Hammer just left I believe
or either abandoned that username and then lil ole me

I am not anti-Semitic at all btw.

And this video has been posted here before. Do not know

if it has it's own thread or not but I have seen it before.
Maybe 6 months ago or so.

I know threads should not be repeated, but something like this would have probably been missed by newer members.

I must admit, the new search facility isn't everything it was promised it would be.

I cannot believe you are on the list. I mean you're usuaully so uncontroversial, not!!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

well i did the search and checked 4 pages of returns..and got nothing back...but its still good to keep this in the forum members minds about what were all up against in getting to the truth of things.

boondock-saint you are charged with dis-agreeing and being outspoken about rothschilds family establishment and there little minions of corporations enslaving the planet.

zohan is on his way to sort you out.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What is this thread called? the one with the names on it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join