It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible contactee,a possible implant

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

The aliens were stopped by the name of Jesus Christ because they are not ET's.They are demons,so Jesus' name terrifies them.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

This event took place in 1976 when i was 17. At the time i was not a Christian,and did not realize that i was doing something that could be dangerous. I became a christian and a minister because of my faith in,and my love for Jesus Christ. However,after 40 years of research into UFOS, the new world order,etc,etc, i believe i have a fairly good handle on what we're dealing with.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Well,to begin with, interestingly enough,i never really saw what it was that had a hold of me. Although we had a

a Street light about 100 feet from the house which usually shown into the bedroom, all i could see was complete darkness,and something had a hold of my right forearm.At first i thought i was dreaming,however,when i finally managed to shake myself,and was now wide awake, i realized that what had a hold of me before,still did.

I began to thrash around trying to free myself,and finally managed to say the name Jesus. the next thing i knew,it or they were gone,and i was standing 20 feet away in front of the kitchen sink with a glass of water in my hand,and my parents,and brother running into the kitchen to see what was wrong.This was about 7 months after the UFO experience i've related here.

<< 1  2   >>

join