It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible contactee,a possible implant

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by APOCALYPSEWATCHMAN

Ah okay,. understand where you are coming from now. Maybe if you could get a picture of it(if just below the skin) and post it, people will be able to take a look and give their own opinions on what it is.

Just a suggestion

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

hey,it looks good thanks. however you didn't show me how to do it,you just did it.if i ever figure it out i'll do it in the future.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cahlmac

I'd love to.however i'm computer illiterate although i do have a camera.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by APOCALYPSEWATCHMAN

hey,it looks good thanks. however you didn't show me how to do it,you just did it.if i ever figure it out i'll do it in the future.

After 3 sentences hit the 'ENTER' button twice!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I want to thank you for your story i read it all and found it to be very interisting..34 years with this implant has it caused you many problems? I d know many people that have been through an abduction have had missing time and sometimes i wonder if these enitys are demons and your useing the name of Jesus Christ scared them..I do belive there is things out there we just cant explain..thank you for the post..Also typeing with one finger can be hard.. but i have to agree it was a bit hard to read but if there is an intrest in your story it will be read the way it is~~~sugarcookie1 S&F

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Thanks for the help, i'll remember that

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Okay, well keep us posted if anything else out of the ordinary happens. I'm sure there are plenty of other members who will be able to relate to your experience. It was an interesting story by the way.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Thank you for your wonderful comment.that's why i shared my story. No the implant,if that is what it is does not bother me. I 'm disabled and my wife and i cannot afford to check it out.also i would be very concerned about being hypnotized as in my opinion that is an altered state of conciousness which i want nothing to do with.And yes,they are demons.that's why the name of Jesus saved me.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

good job bud...at least someone did to make it easier to read...ill give you the star the op was gonna get from me but if he cant take a little advice and critism then whatever i guess

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

you are very welcome and being disabled must be hard and i hope all is good for you and you never see anything like that again..your in my prayers~~

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by APOCALYPSEWATCHMAN
reply to post by sugarcookie1

.And yes,they are demons.that's why the name of Jesus saved me.

Thank you for sharing your story Sir. I too found it a great read. I did not notice the lack of paragraphs until others mentioned it as i was focusing more on the content.

As a control experiment, The next time you are confronted by something attempting to abduct you from your bed would you yell out "Wonder Woman" instead of "Jesus" ? I am quite curious to know if it will have the same effect.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Lansky

Hopfully there will be no next time,and no i will not yell out wonder woman.She doesn't exist.But i assure you that Jesus does.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Does being a minister and having a possible contact/implant in your hand effect your beliefs at all? How does believing in Jesus Christ and Aliens conflict in your own beliefs? I'm just curious.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Wall of text!

I would put it in paragraphs if i were you. Some people just ignore the thread if it looks like that.

Alright, back to reading, looks interesting so far.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hmm 34 years and you've never had it looked at, even by your local family doctor? With the history of abductions and attempted abductions, I'd suggest having a camera with you at all times. A snap shot of your hand would also help but really anything could be the under the skin.

i had a small piece of pencil lead in the webbing between my thumb and finger for years from an elementary school mishap. small slivers or shards of metal are also common.

I'm curious as to why the Aliens were stopped in their abduction when you said "Jesus Christ".

Interesting story. not my bag as it smacks of every other abduction/implant claim I've come across.

P.S. You can always use the "edit" button in the post to modify it, adding spacing/paragraphs etc. I refuse to read an entire page of un-formatted text but did read the modified version posted by a helpful user.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

From you own account of the event you did state you wanted to see a UFO.
As a Christian and a minister surely you know about "Ask and you shall receive".....

So maybe the question is, "How has this experience impacted you in your beliefs?"

Did this experience impact your belief system so much that you became a minister or did you feel whether through dreams or intuition that you had been visited before and were seeking answers?

I'm just trying to understand why you would seek out this type of experience and automically assume they're demons coming to taunt you? There sounds like more physical encounters must have happened that your not telling us. Whats the whole story?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Do tell about the experience where you called out His name and was saved. I'm interested. There's another thread by DaphneApollo in this forum you might find interesting. Here it is.
edit on 18-4-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Quit being so ignorant people. This isn't grammar class. Sure it would be nice to have a space here & there or a nice Enter but the point is the story. Just remember not everyone has the same computer skills & I would have to say my parents would fall in this same boat.

Good post...anything posted on here I have to take with a grain of salt. Sad but true.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I read the whole thing and it was interesting. I'm afraid to go outside at night and look for UFOs, I'm very terrified of needles and I know that if I was ever abducted they would stick them in me....although I'm pretty sure I have been a few times.
edit on 18-4-2011 by AliceDiggory because: typing error

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Authenticated

It does not effect my beliefs at all,and there is no conflict.You see,i don't believe in ET's.I believe in devils.I believe these so-called aliens are the fallen angels of Genesis 6. They tinkered with mans DNA then,and they are doing it now in the guise of alien abduction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join