It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible contactee,a possible implant

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
My personal research into the subject of UFOS began 40 years ago in 1972 when i was 12 going on 13. I have had experiences with the paranormal since i was 6. Although i have never been a practicing occultist,and am now an independant minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, i seem to be a magnet for these things.I have seen many UFOS in my lifetime of 52 years.However,there is one particular sighting that stands out above the rest.It was the only experience that i have had that i can classify as a close encounter.The problem is i don't know how close.There is a strong possibility of missing time being involved in this experience,and i have something in the palm of my right hand that may be an implant. There was another incident that took place in my bedroom,in the middle of the night,shortly before my father passed away in May of 1977,that may be related.The sighting itself took place in late Augest or early September of 1976,when i was 17. At the time,and for a number of months previous, i had been making what was probibly a major mistake. I had been making a habit of being outside for a couple of hours most nights hoping to see a UFO. In fact,i saw quite a few. This particular night,there was a friend involved. This was the first, and only time that i had someone with me.I have not seen this friend in a number of years.I do not know wether or not he still remebers this experience since it has been almost 35 years,nor do i know if he would approve of his name being used here,so for the telling of this experience,i will call him John. It was a Friday night in the late summer of 1976,shortly before twilight. John,who lived at the top of a hill a block south of us,had been hanging out with me that day after school,and was preparing to leave for home when he asked me what i would be doing that evening.I informed him that i would be skywatching that night as a part of my research into UFOS. He became intrigued,and asked if he could join me that night. I said yes.I now wish i hadn't.We walked to a spot in my front yard near the road,that afforded a clear view of the sky as twilight set in. The sky was chrystal clear that night.We had been there for only a few minutes,when my father called me in for supper. I instructed John not to leave the yard under any circumstances,and that it would take me only about 15 minutes to eat.On the north end of our front porch was a cabinet that my father had made out of an old console television set.we used it to keep our sporting equipment in.It was cushioned on top so we could sit down to put our shoes on.directly behind this cabinet facing the north was a large window.next to that,facing east,between the corner of the house and the front door,was a small window which was covered with plastic because my mother was winterizing.When i finished eating,i went to the front porch to put my shoes on.I immediately noticed a deep reddish glow through that small window.Icouldn't see what was causing it because of the plastic,but presumed it to be the taillights of a car in the driveway accross the road from ours.As i stood up,i could still see that glow through the window,but as i stepped to the door that reddish glow disappeared.When i stepped out the door into the yard there was nothing.there was total silence,and no sign of John. When i called his name,he suddenly popped up from behind some large boxes on the front porch next door.He began to walk toward me with a look of horror on his face.When i asked what had happened,he pointed to the west.When i looked to where he was pointing, i saw a large object,that looked to me somewhat like the luner landing module that landed on the moon years ago.I'm not joking,that's what it looked like.It was about 1000 feet away from me,and about 400 ft off the ground.It was bathed in a deep reddish glow.The same red glow i had seen through the window just seconds before.John was terribly shaken,but he told me the following story: after i went in to eat,John remained where i had left him,within a few minutes he turned to look south down the street toward where he lived.He spotted this thing coming over the hill from south to north,and straight up the street.John watched as it passed right over head and continued to the north.That's when he made his first mistake.He followed it as far as the railroad tracks about a block to the north.When it continued on from there,he turned around and headed back down to the house.he was about two houses away from our house when he began hearing a slight clicking sound coming from behind,and above him.When he turned to looked,it was sitting there about 60 feet above him.Paniced,he ran to the front porch next door,and hid behind those boxes. John told me that the object then moved over the top of the tree at the corner of the lot,to a position right above our drive way.It then began to come down.John told me that this thing was within about 4 1/2 feet from our driveway when he saw me come out the front door of our house.He saw this thing a few feet above our driveway,and me coming out the front door at the same time,yet when i came out the front door,i saw nothing. Either that thing went form 4 1/2 feet above our drive way to 1000 feet away and 400 feet of the ground in the blink of an eye,or we have a missing time situation.The best,or maybe the worst was yet to come.John asked me to walk him home which i did.as we started walking south toward Johns house,it started moving south with us.To make a long story short,when we reached the top of the hill,and john was closer to home,we watched this thig go back and forth from south to north until it disappeared.While we stood there talking about it,we looked to the east,and saw a huge bright white colored object.It was about the size of a tennis ball at arms length,or slightly larger,yet seemed to be quite some distance away.It was sitting about 20 feet above the horizen from our perspective.As we watched we saw two smaller red colored objects come out of the bottom of the large white one. One object moved north,the other south.Moments later,two more red objects came out of the bottom of the large white object.one moved north ,the other south.At that point we had both had enough.John ran for his house,i ran for mine.In May of 1977,just a few months later,shortly before my father passed away,i experienced,in my bedroom,in the middle of the night,what i believe may have been an abduction attempt.fortunately i was able to escape by using the name of Jesus Christ.I will detail this experience later if requested. Well,there's my story.wether you believe it or not,i lived it.Iknow it happened.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by APOCALYPSEWATCHMAN

I think the ETs were just trying to teach you some simple paragraph structuring and grammar
I've had easier times reading binary code!

edit on 4/17/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So, you have an implant in your hand for the last 40 years that you presumably never got checked out, just to be sure,.. and Jesus saved you from the aliens

That was one long story!
Any pics of this implant??

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I didn't even read it...

It looks like a massive amount of random text.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

personally,i think my structuring,and my grammer were just fine. I type with one finger,that's how it came out.This type of comment is not the reason i shared my story,and i don't appreciate it

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

heres a little advice that was giving to me,breake it up a little..its not the hard to find the tab and enter button on your keybaord...when people visit a thread and see this it scares them away and they wont even bother reading it...that wall of text can be intiminating to alot of people...especially ones that have a hard time seeing to begin with...so why dont you break it up a little so i can actually read this without straining my eyes too much..looks like you have something to say and i wouldnt mind reading it if it wasnt all running together...hope you take it bud...im only trying to help

link   
Interesting story, but yeah, you definately need to make better use of paragraphs man.

link   

I just died by +2 wall of text, critical hit
X(

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This kind of crap is not why i told my story.I don't like your jokes.you may rest assured that i will not be posting here again.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

did you read my post? i was trying to help you so that those kinda posts from wouldnt happen...i was giving the advice and i took after people said the same thing to me....

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Wow has any one actually read the whole thing LOL

I cant read that....ive got good eyes but i fear if i read that i will end up with a lazy eye or become boss eyed

I can imagine what it says though....same %$*& different poster. You were implanted....you have never been to the doc in 40 years to have it checked out...now your concerned all of a sudden, and believe you were abducted.

Without any evidence or pics no one will take you seriously....well some may ( the kids of ats ).

Id bet my house on the fact that you were not implanted nor abducted...theres a logical explanation for your "implant" and memory of an "abduction"........

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Stop being a baby about it. Just edit your post and laugh it off. Its honestly very hard to read and I was just trying to help you out in a joking matter (hence the smiley faces)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cahlmac

I have not had the implant for 40 years.i've had it 34 years. A. i don't know everything that happened that night.
B. I said it may be an implant. right now i'm disabled and can't afford surgery to find out.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I'm actually thinking of removing the post so you guys won't have anything to complain about

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Hey, I'm not complaining about anything. I just find it a bit strange that you would believe you have an implant in your hand for 34 years and never got it checked out?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well I am not scared of a long story... It was an interesting read. I am curious though why you never had the implant in your hand checked out. Are you afraid of what you might find? I don't really have any advice for you, neither do I think you asked for any. I do appreciate the tip about using the "call out to Jesus" when faced with an alien. If I ever find myself in your shoes I'll remember that and give it a try.
I think things happen to people for a reason, maybe someday you'll figure out why this happened to you, or you'll run across someone with a similar situation and you'll have the knowledge needed to be able to help them out.

Out of curiosity, where abouts do you live?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by APOCALYPSEWATCHMAN
This kind of crap is not why i told my story.I don't like your jokes.you may rest assured that i will not be posting here again.

omg.. how about you use 2 min of your time to make some air in that wall of text... Here let me show you how it can be done in 10 sec..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My personal research into the subject of UFOS began 40 years ago in 1972

I have had experiences with the paranormal since i was 6. Although i have never been a practicing occultist,and am now an independant minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, i seem to be a magnet for these things.I have seen many UFOS in my lifetime of 52 years. However,there is one particular sighting that stands out above the rest.It was the only experience that i have had that i can classify as a close encounter.

The problem is i don't know how close.There is a strong possibility of missing time being involved in this experience,and i have something in the palm of my right hand that may be an implant. There was another incident that took place in my bedroom,in the middle of the night,shortly before my father passed away in May of 1977,that may be related.

The sighting itself took place in late Augest or early September of 1976,when i was 17. At the time,and for a number of months previous, i had been making what was probibly a major mistake. I had been making a habit of being outside for a couple of hours most nights hoping to see a UFO.

In fact,i saw quite a few. This particular night,there was a friend involved. This was the first, and only time that i had someone with me.I have not seen this friend in a number of years.I do not know wether or not he still remebers this experience since it has been almost 35 years,nor do i know if he would approve of his name being used here,so for the telling of this experience,i will call him John. It was a Friday night in the late summer of 1976,shortly before twilight. John,who lived at the top of a hill a block south of us,had been hanging out with me that day after school,and was preparing to leave for home when he asked me what i would be doing that evening.I informed him that i would be skywatching that night as a part of my research into UFOS.

He became intrigued,and asked if he could join me that night. I said yes.I now wish i hadn't.We walked to a spot in my front yard near the road,that afforded a clear view of the sky as twilight set in. The sky was chrystal clear that night.We had been there for only a few minutes,when my father called me in for supper. I instructed John not to leave the yard under any circumstances,and that it would take me only about 15 minutes to eat.

On the north end of our front porch was a cabinet that my father had made out of an old console television set.we used it to keep our sporting equipment in.It was cushioned on top so we could sit down to put our shoes on.directly behind this cabinet facing the north was a large window.next to that,facing east,between the corner of the house and the front door,was a small window which was covered with plastic because my mother was winterizing.When i finished eating,i went to the front porch to put my shoes on.I immediately noticed a deep reddish glow through that small window.Icouldn't see what was causing it because of the plastic,but presumed it to be the taillights of a car in the driveway accross the road from ours.

As i stood up,i could still see that glow through the window,but as i stepped to the door that reddish glow disappeared.When i stepped out the door into the yard there was nothing.there was total silence,and no sign of John. When i called his name,he suddenly popped up from behind some large boxes on the front porch next door.He began to walk toward me with a look of horror on his face.When i asked what had happened,he pointed to the west.When i looked to where he was pointing, i saw a large object,that looked to me somewhat like the luner landing module that landed on the moon years ago.

I'm not joking,that's what it looked like.It was about 1000 feet away from me,and about 400 ft off the ground.It was bathed in a deep reddish glow.The same red glow i had seen through the window just seconds before.John was terribly shaken,but he told me the following story: after i went in to eat,John remained where i had left him,within a few minutes he turned to look south down the street toward where he lived.He spotted this thing coming over the hill from south to north,and straight up the street.

John watched as it passed right over head and continued to the north.That's when he made his first mistake.He followed it as far as the railroad tracks about a block to the north.When it continued on from there,he turned around and headed back down to the house.he was about two houses away from our house when he began hearing a slight clicking sound coming from behind,and above him.When he turned to looked,it was sitting there about 60 feet above him.Paniced,he ran to the front porch next door,and hid behind those boxes.

John told me that the object then moved over the top of the tree at the corner of the lot,to a position right above our drive way.It then began to come down.John told me that this thing was within about 4 1/2 feet from our driveway when he saw me come out the front door of our house. He saw this thing a few feet above our driveway,and me coming out the front door at the same time,yet when i came out the front door,i saw nothing. Either that thing went form 4 1/2 feet above our drive way to 1000 feet away and 400 feet of the ground in the blink of an eye,or we have a missing time situation.The best,or maybe the worst was yet to come.

John asked me to walk him home which i did.as we started walking south toward Johns house,it started moving south with us. To make a long story short,when we reached the top of the hill,and john was closer to home,we watched this thig go back and forth from south to north until it disappeared.While we stood there talking about it,we looked to the east,and saw a huge bright white colored object.It was about the size of a tennis ball at arms length,or slightly larger,yet seemed to be quite some distance away.

It was sitting about 20 feet above the horizen from our perspective. As we watched we saw two smaller red colored objects come out of the bottom of the large white one. One object moved north,the other south.Moments later,two more red objects came out of the bottom of the large white object.one moved north ,the other south.At that point we had both had enough.John ran for his house,i ran for mine.In May of 1977,just a few months later,shortly before my father passed away,i experienced,in my bedroom,in the middle of the night,what i believe may have been an abduction attempt.fortunately i was able to escape by using the name of Jesus Christ.I will detail this experience later if requested. Well,there's my story.wether you believe it or not,i lived it.Iknow it happened.

edit on 17-4-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
oops. I didn't notice you already listed you location. My bad.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cahlmac

I never thought about it being an implant,until i read a book on the subject about a year ago. there was a picture of someones right hand that had an implant in it that looks very much like what i have in my right hand.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JupitersClock

I'm currently living in Indiana with my wife.I was in Cameron Missouri when the incident took place.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join